Adorable pet cats.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Adorable pet cats.

Post by Metalmik84 » 28 Mar 2018, 8:00 pm

Stix wrote:
Bigjobss wrote:
Metalmik84 wrote:Haha

We have a cat but it's not allowed outside unless I'm walking it on a lead and I carry a bag!

Prada?
:drinks:
Sorry mate couldn't help myself :lol:

I rekon you're right...it is after all on a lead... :roll:
:lol:

Haha good call. I'll pay that :) It's my wife's cat and it's a clever little bugger. He's been easier to train than any dog I've owned!
Metalmik84
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Stix » 28 Mar 2018, 8:58 pm

Metalmik84 wrote:
Stix wrote:
Bigjobss wrote:
Metalmik84 wrote:Haha

We have a cat but it's not allowed outside unless I'm walking it on a lead and I carry a bag!

Prada?
:drinks:
Sorry mate couldn't help myself :lol:

I rekon you're right...it is after all on a lead... :roll:
:lol:

Haha good call. I'll pay that :) It's my wife's cat and it's a clever little bugger. He's been easier to train than any dog I've owned!

Your wife's cat you say...they're both probably got you fooled & training you mate...! :lol: :sarcasm:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Metalmik84 » 28 Mar 2018, 9:39 pm

Stix wrote:
Your wife's cat you say...they're both probably got you fooled & training you mate...! :lol: :sarcasm:

Hmmmm... Well I do change the litter, keep the food and water up, walk him and take him to the vet :shock:
Metalmik84
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Bent Arrow » 29 Mar 2018, 6:13 am

Metalmik84 wrote:
Stix wrote:

Hmmmm... Well I do change the litter, keep the food and water up, walk him and take him to the vet :shock:

She's got you well trained
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Return to Off topic - General conversation