Yes,I'm from South Australia

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Yes,I'm from South Australia

Post by brett1868 » 17 May 2018, 10:49 pm

Daddybang wrote:Nothing wrong with bin chicken. ...There was a Chinese shop in cairns a couple of years ago that had been using it instead of real chook for years and no one noticed until a inspection turned up a carcass!!!! :lol: :drinks:

I’m not surprised the people that produce XXXX would eat ibis, they both taste like bin juice :D
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 18 May 2018, 6:30 am

brett1868 wrote:
Daddybang wrote:Nothing wrong with bin chicken. ...There was a Chinese shop in cairns a couple of years ago that had been using it instead of real chook for years and no one noticed until a inspection turned up a carcass!!!! :lol: :drinks:

I’m not surprised the people that produce XXXX would eat ibis, they both taste like bin juice :D

Would really like to argue with ya about fourex........Unfortunately ya 100% right!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 18 May 2018, 8:49 am

XXXX kills the taste of the ibis, takes that fermented taste out of them :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many years ago poison bottles had XXXX on them so you knew not to drink them :thumbsup:
Member-Deleted

Post by Die Judicii » 18 May 2018, 8:36 pm

brett1868 wrote:

Ahhhhhhhh,,,,,,, BUT, XXXX Bitter is same animal but different color and totally different taste. Much better.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 20 May 2018, 11:36 am

Yep definitely from Sth Aus going by that Haircut :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Stix » 21 May 2018, 10:49 pm

Daddybang wrote:
brett1868 wrote:

Would really like to argue with ya about fourex........Unfortunately ya 100% right!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

2018-05-21 22.10.05.jpg
Bottoms up...!! Lol
2018-05-21 22.10.05.jpg (287.34 KiB) Viewed 3375 times

Didnt a company once try & bring condoms into Australia branded as "XXXX"...?
But either didnt or couldnt because of the beer slogan, "i can feel a four-X coming on"... :lol:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Return to Off topic - General conversation