WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Questions about Western Australian gun and ammunition laws. W.A. Firearms Act 1973.

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 03 Jun 2024, 9:29 am

Are people killed by police counted as a firearm death for the statistics? Or gangland shootings? Or what about accidents? This would add a few every year to the numbers if they are. I know in America they count them as such. Around 800 Americans die every year by accidents related to firearms. Like who cleans a loaded gun? You deserve to lose the back of your skull if you are that stupid in my opinion.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Jun 2024, 9:36 am

alexjones wrote:Are people killed by police counted as a firearm death for the statistics? Or gangland shootings? Or what about accidents? This would add a few every year to the numbers if they are. I know in America they count them as such. Around 800 Americans die every year by accidents related to firearms. Like who cleans a loaded gun? You deserve to lose the back of your skull if you are that stupid in my opinion.


I don't think the abs would differentiate.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 03 Jun 2024, 10:02 am

Oldbloke wrote:
alexjones wrote:Are people killed by police counted as a firearm death for the statistics? Or gangland shootings? Or what about accidents? This would add a few every year to the numbers if they are. I know in America they count them as such. Around 800 Americans die every year by accidents related to firearms. Like who cleans a loaded gun? You deserve to lose the back of your skull if you are that stupid in my opinion.


I don't think the abs would differentiate.


There you go mate. So when you break the numbers down firearm deaths in Australia from lawful owners are literally as close to 0 as possible. But you, me and everybody on here would know this already unlike the overall populous.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Jun 2024, 10:21 am

alexjones wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:
alexjones wrote:Are people killed by police counted as a firearm death for the statistics? Or gangland shootings? Or what about accidents? This would add a few every year to the numbers if they are. I know in America they count them as such. Around 800 Americans die every year by accidents related to firearms. Like who cleans a loaded gun? You deserve to lose the back of your skull if you are that stupid in my opinion.


I don't think the abs would differentiate.


There you go mate. So when you break the numbers down firearm deaths in Australia from lawful owners are literally as close to 0 as possible. But you, me and everybody on here would know this already unlike the overall populous.


Yes, well the total was 8. Not all would be LAFO

Total suicides were 377 of those there were
15 suicides by firearm
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 03 Jun 2024, 2:22 pm

So this happened yesterday in Brisbane. . A bloke shot his aunty and himself with a registered pistol. The article does not say pistol but if you listen to the police superintendent give his speech he mentions "number of shots with registered pistol".

Apparently police had been to the home several times but have not revealed why. Could be something as simple as a safe inspection, who really knows at this point. Still, any news in any state about registered firearms being used in a crime bends us all over.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/brisb ... 9811fe3561


https://www.facebook.com/brisbanetimes/
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Jun 2024, 3:11 pm

1940 hung themselves in this country last year.
Sooo, I'm guessing you will now need a licence to by rope?
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 04 Jun 2024, 9:42 pm

Soooo, some more ABS sats, this time for drownings in 2022 in AU (223 total) and WA (28 total) And these do not include boating related deaths.
If governments are serious about making society safer re-introduce compulsory swimming lessons in all primary schools around the country.

Drownings 2022 WA.jpg
Drownings 2022 WA.jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 794 times


drownings AU 2022.jpg
drownings AU 2022.jpg (55.26 KiB) Viewed 794 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2024, 9:09 am

The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 06 Jun 2024, 9:45 am

Police all over the world can be stupid and lazy yet the blame always gets put on us the law abiding tax payer.

The police in NZ did not interview 2 personal references (as required by their law) for the scumbag who killed the 50 muslims.

The police in NSW gave that bloke a pistol licence who killed his 2 kids and himself. Two gun clubs did not want him to be a member due to concerns about him but the police commissioner gave him an exemption anyway. I hate our gun laws and this whole concept of "public interest" yet the way the laws are written why would the police commissioner give an exemption to a bloke who was kicked out of two gun clubs for concerns about his mental health? Does that not scream reject application in the public interest? or at least investigate further?


We need laws that stop people being reliant on the government and allow us to be our own first responders. That is the only way to minimise crime, domestic violence and save peoples lives. If only women (half the voting pool) in this country understood the law could be changed to allow them to carry the ultimate force equaliser to protect them from a scumbag ex partner.

You would think self defence would be top of the feminist and women lobbyist groups but it is not. I would be the ultimate feminist if they started promoting self defence.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bigrich » 07 Jun 2024, 4:09 am

Oldbloke wrote:Sooo, cops just keep cocking up!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06-06/ ... /103927244


WOW ! A journalist article that blames failure on the system/ police instead of blaming gun owners. From the leftist ABC as well. That’s made my day. I think COVID lockdowns and laws by government made a lot of people wake up and look harder at what our politicians and government are doing. This article is proof that more people are seeing through political spin and propaganda. The view that system failure is more to blame than the odd firearms owner seems to be gaining traction with a lot of people I’ve spoken too as well. Will common sense start to prevail with political driven “gun law reform “, I can only hope
User avatar
bigrich
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 4621
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bigrich » 07 Jun 2024, 4:13 am

alexjones wrote:
The police in NSW gave that bloke a pistol licence who killed his 2 kids and himself. Two gun clubs did not want him to be a member due to concerns about him but the police commissioner gave him an exemption anyway. I hate our gun laws and this whole concept of "public interest" yet the way the laws are written why would the police commissioner give an exemption to a bloke who was kicked out of two gun clubs for concerns about his mental health? Does that not scream reject application in the public interest? or at least investigate further?

.


I watched the 60 minutes report on this case, and Liz Hayes made no mention of the two clubs warning licensing about this guy. I mean we can’t show gun owners to be responsible concerned citizens can we :sarcasm:
User avatar
bigrich
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 4621
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 07 Jun 2024, 10:42 am

bigrich wrote:
alexjones wrote:
The police in NSW gave that bloke a pistol licence who killed his 2 kids and himself. Two gun clubs did not want him to be a member due to concerns about him but the police commissioner gave him an exemption anyway. I hate our gun laws and this whole concept of "public interest" yet the way the laws are written why would the police commissioner give an exemption to a bloke who was kicked out of two gun clubs for concerns about his mental health? Does that not scream reject application in the public interest? or at least investigate further?

.


I watched the 60 minutes report on this case, and Liz Hayes made no mention of the two clubs warning licensing about this guy. I mean we can’t show gun owners to be responsible concerned citizens can we :sarcasm:



That is very interesting mate that they did not mention that. I was mistaken sorry. One of the clubs was a rifle club and the other club was a pistol club. Both clubs thought he would not be a good fit for the club as he was demanding, pushy and aggressive.

He was already denied a licence years prior, had to have special exemptions to shoot at clubs unlicensed, rejected membership by two clubs then got a police commissioners exemption to finally get his pistol licence. Then he bought a glock.
Police reject peoples applications in the "public interest" because of speeding fines yet this bloke was deemed fit and proper? Makes no sense.


Here is the inquest into it all if you have spare time.


https://coroners.nsw.gov.au/documents/f ... l_2021.pdf
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 07 Jun 2024, 11:09 am

alexjones wrote:
bigrich wrote:
alexjones wrote:
The police in NSW gave that bloke a pistol licence who killed his 2 kids and himself. Two gun clubs did not want him to be a member due to concerns about him but the police commissioner gave him an exemption anyway. I hate our gun laws and this whole concept of "public interest" yet the way the laws are written why would the police commissioner give an exemption to a bloke who was kicked out of two gun clubs for concerns about his mental health? Does that not scream reject application in the public interest? or at least investigate further?

.


I watched the 60 minutes report on this case, and Liz Hayes made no mention of the two clubs warning licensing about this guy. I mean we can’t show gun owners to be responsible concerned citizens can we :sarcasm:



That is very interesting mate that they did not mention that. I was mistaken sorry. One of the clubs was a rifle club and the other club was a pistol club. Both clubs thought he would not be a good fit for the club as he was demanding, pushy and aggressive.

He was already denied a licence years prior, had to have special exemptions to shoot at clubs unlicensed, rejected membership by two clubs then got a police commissioners exemption to finally get his pistol licence. Then he bought a glock.
Police reject peoples applications in the "public interest" because of speeding fines yet this bloke was deemed fit and proper? Makes no sense.


Here is the inquest into it all if you have spare time.



https://coroners.nsw.gov.au/documents/f ... l_2021.pdf


Yes it does.
Incompetence or won't make a decision as that means being held accountable.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 07 Jun 2024, 5:17 pm

WOW, this is a dangerous development.

"Questions are being asked about the separation of powers in Western Australia following revelations that WA Police are quasi-rejecting Firearm Additions (PTAs) for people who currently have more than the number of firearms that will be permitted under the state’s planned new gun laws, which have not yet proceeded through parliament, let alone been enacted."




https://sportingshooter.com.au/gun-law/ ... not-exist/
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bigrich » 08 Jun 2024, 5:41 am

Oldbloke wrote:WOW, this is a dangerous development.

"Questions are being asked about the separation of powers in Western Australia following revelations that WA Police are quasi-rejecting Firearm Additions (PTAs) for people who currently have more than the number of firearms that will be permitted under the state’s planned new gun laws, which have not yet proceeded through parliament, let alone been enacted."




https://sportingshooter.com.au/gun-law/ ... not-exist/


This is a government that is a law unto itself and not being held to account. It’s actually sounding like a dictatorship. The more that media and the public seem to voice concerns over this behaviour, the more this government and WA police seem to double down on their determination to do what they want. Our state government’s in this country seem to be pushing the boundaries of their authority. The enforcement of COVID laws and restrictions on citizens seems to have awoken a power trip in some of our leaders and authorities. The “yes” vote didn’t get up because it was a bad policy with no details. Even though it was defeated, numerous governments seem to be pushing treaty’s on the quiet, with no consideration for the majority of their citizens. Don’t get me wrong, I think acknowledging First Nations and the horrible history is long overdue, but a government appointing a council of their favourite First Nations city bound intellectuals , smacks of corruption. If aboriginal people from the regions voted for representation for their relevant issues and concerns I could accept that.
It’s just another example of unaccountable actions by our leaders. Who are supposed to be serving the majority of citizens and this country in its best interests. Politicians and police commissioners seem to think their a law unto themselves. Okay, my little rant is done
User avatar
bigrich
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 4621
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 08 Jun 2024, 8:09 am

bigrich wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:WOW, this is a dangerous development.

"Questions are being asked about the separation of powers in Western Australia following revelations that WA Police are quasi-rejecting Firearm Additions (PTAs) for people who currently have more than the number of firearms that will be permitted under the state’s planned new gun laws, which have not yet proceeded through parliament, let alone been enacted."




https://sportingshooter.com.au/gun-law/ ... not-exist/


This is a government that is a law unto itself and not being held to account. It’s actually sounding like a dictatorship. The more that media and the public seem to voice concerns over this behaviour, the more this government and WA police seem to double down on their determination to do what they want. Our state government’s in this country seem to be pushing the boundaries of their authority. The enforcement of COVID laws and restrictions on citizens seems to have awoken a power trip in some of our leaders and authorities. The “yes” vote didn’t get up because it was a bad policy with no details. Even though it was defeated, numerous governments seem to be pushing treaty’s on the quiet, with no consideration for the majority of their citizens. Don’t get me wrong, I think acknowledging First Nations and the horrible history is long overdue, but a government appointing a council of their favourite First Nations city bound intellectuals , smacks of corruption. If aboriginal people from the regions voted for representation for their relevant issues and concerns I could accept that.
It’s just another example of unaccountable actions by our leaders. Who are supposed to be serving the majority of citizens and this country in its best interests. Politicians and police commissioners seem to think their a law unto themselves. Okay, my little rant is done


Not a rant. An accurate representation of what's happening.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bigrich » 08 Jun 2024, 9:19 am

alexjones wrote:

We need laws that stop people being reliant on the government and allow us to be our own first responders. That is the only way to minimise crime, domestic violence and save peoples lives. If only women (half the voting pool) in this country understood the law could be changed to allow them to carry the ultimate force equaliser to protect them from a scumbag ex partner.



i gather you're referring to people carrying a pistol or some form of sidearm . in theory , if everyone did what's right , it's a good idea . BUT, as i myself grew up in a area of blue collar/ social security dependents ( think houso's) , there were a lot of "loose" characters i knew as a young fella who should NOT be allowed access to any firearms by any relaxing of the laws . for those responsible people who would pass a vetting process , it would be a legal nightmare to become a first responder using potential lethal force. i've seen a lot of women plat the victim and weaponize the current legal system into harassing and bullying their ex partner . that old saying "a woman scorned..." is very true. to give them a firearm when their going through all sorts of emotional issues is inviting disaster . i think the current laws aren't too bad , with a few things amended ;) . being a licensed pistol owner in this country has become very restrictive . i'd love a modern replica of a 1860's remington 44 , walker colt or SA 45 colt revolver, but it's too much hard work and powders for reloading are rare .

JMHO
User avatar
bigrich
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 4621
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 08 Jun 2024, 9:37 am

bigrich wrote:
alexjones wrote:

We need laws that stop people being reliant on the government and allow us to be our own first responders. That is the only way to minimise crime, domestic violence and save peoples lives. If only women (half the voting pool) in this country understood the law could be changed to allow them to carry the ultimate force equaliser to protect them from a scumbag ex partner.



i gather you're referring to people carrying a pistol or some form of sidearm . in theory , if everyone did what's right , it's a good idea . BUT, as i myself grew up in a area of blue collar/ social security dependents ( think houso's) , there were a lot of "loose" characters i knew as a young fella who should NOT be allowed access to any firearms by any relaxing of the laws . for those responsible people who would pass a vetting process , it would be a legal nightmare to become a first responder using potential lethal force. i've seen a lot of women plat the victim and weaponize the current legal system into harassing and bullying their ex partner . that old saying "a woman scorned..." is very true. to give them a firearm when their going through all sorts of emotional issues is inviting disaster . i think the current laws aren't too bad , with a few things amended ;) . being a licensed pistol owner in this country has become very restrictive . i'd love a modern replica of a 1860's remington 44 , walker colt or SA 45 colt revolver, but it's too much hard work and powders for reloading are rare .

JMHO



Agree, we need changes but don't want to be same as some states in the US.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 08 Jun 2024, 10:04 am

Bigrich and oldbloke would you blokes be open to the possibility of citizens be allowed to concealed carry firearms? Lets say after all the backgrounds, mental and medical checks and training etc etc in your opinions do you think people should in some capacity be allowed to insure their life against criminals in public spaces? We won't even talk about in the home just when navigating society?

My opinion is I think there should be a way to allow people to do it. Whatever that process would theoretically be I am for it. Yes so called "unstable" people would have access but that is just life. Life comes with risk. I hate the idea of good people being left defenceless just because there are some bad people out there who may do something bad.

We all know police rarely prevent crime. They show up after the fact. So having people strapped is the only way to help minimise crime as it occurs. That is my opinion on the matter.

The good American states have it the right way. People will do bad things but we should not punish everybody just because a small percentage will do something horrible.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Oldbloke » 08 Jun 2024, 10:48 am

I'm open to concealed carry. BUT with strict controls. That would be a different discussion all together.

What needs to change is ability to defend your self and family. Current laws are plainly stupid.

Now wondering off topic. :lol: EG way. :D
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
User avatar
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 11608
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 Jun 2024, 11:07 am

You can probably open carry if you transit your cash everywhere.
Having a briefcase handcuffed to your wrist would suck though.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
User avatar
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 3630
South Australia

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bladeracer » 08 Jun 2024, 11:14 am

alexjones wrote:Bigrich and oldbloke would you blokes be open to the possibility of citizens be allowed to concealed carry firearms? Lets say after all the backgrounds, mental and medical checks and training etc etc in your opinions do you think people should in some capacity be allowed to insure their life against criminals in public spaces? We won't even talk about in the home just when navigating society?

My opinion is I think there should be a way to allow people to do it. Whatever that process would theoretically be I am for it. Yes so called "unstable" people would have access but that is just life. Life comes with risk. I hate the idea of good people being left defenceless just because there are some bad people out there who may do something bad.

We all know police rarely prevent crime. They show up after the fact. So having people strapped is the only way to help minimise crime as it occurs. That is my opinion on the matter.

The good American states have it the right way. People will do bad things but we should not punish everybody just because a small percentage will do something horrible.


Unstable people already have access to firearms as seen with Edwards, Tarrant, the Trains, Bryant, Bombara, etc. None should have had access to firearms if Police were doing their job. Much tighter background checks with actual enforcement would simply allow more stable people to be armed to defend themselves and the people around them. Imagine how many lives might've been saved at the Westfield Shopping Centre if somebody had been lawfully armed, instead of having to wait on an armed officer to eventually show up to stop the situation. Perhaps if it were commonly known that people might be armed we'd simply see a lot less of these sorts of atrocities being committed to begin with.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
User avatar
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 12812
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bigrich » 08 Jun 2024, 11:21 am

alexjones wrote:Bigrich and oldbloke would you blokes be open to the possibility of citizens be allowed to concealed carry firearms? Lets say after all the backgrounds, mental and medical checks and training etc etc in your opinions do you think people should in some capacity be allowed to insure their life against criminals in public spaces? We won't even talk about in the home just when navigating society?

My opinion is I think there should be a way to allow people to do it. Whatever that process would theoretically be I am for it. Yes so called "unstable" people would have access but that is just life. Life comes with risk. I hate the idea of good people being left defenceless just because there are some bad people out there who may do something bad.

We all know police rarely prevent crime. They show up after the fact. So having people strapped is the only way to help minimise crime as it occurs. That is my opinion on the matter.

The good American states have it the right way. People will do bad things but we should not punish everybody just because a small percentage will do something horrible.


i understand your point of view , and agree with you on a lot of points . but self defense laws and some form of castle law aren't going to happen . in the Australian system your obligated to be a victim in a lot of situations . it's not right , but that's how it is . it keeps things nice and simple for the authorities :roll:

remember that fella in darwin who took his rifle with him to help a Neighbour who'd been assaulted ? after all the harassment and dodgy charges from police and WLB , a judge found in his Favour , but WLB aren't legally obligated to return his license or guns. the NSC helped him a lot with the legals . we NEED a firearms advocate organization in this country to stick up for our rights .
User avatar
bigrich
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 4621
Queensland

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Faedy » 08 Jun 2024, 12:18 pm

I'm urging ever WA LFAO to go put an application in for an additional firearm asap. Stuff these commi pricks up.
Papalia is about to fall on his own sword and hopefully Cook and Blanch aren't far behind him
Faedy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 228
Western Australia

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Faedy » 08 Jun 2024, 12:18 pm

I'm urging ever WA LFAO to go put an application in for an additional firearm asap. Stuff these commi pricks up.
Papalia is about to fall on his own sword and hopefully Cook and Blanch aren't far behind him
Faedy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 228
Western Australia

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by bladeracer » 08 Jun 2024, 12:23 pm

Faedy wrote:I'm urging ever WA LFAO to go put an application in for an additional firearm asap. Stuff these commi pricks up.
Papalia is about to fall on his own sword and hopefully Cook and Blanch aren't far behind him


Seems pointless if they're just filing them in the bin.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
User avatar
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 12812
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by Faedy » 09 Jun 2024, 2:14 am

bladeracer wrote:
Faedy wrote:I'm urging ever WA LFAO to go put an application in for an additional firearm asap. Stuff these commi pricks up.
Papalia is about to fall on his own sword and hopefully Cook and Blanch aren't far behind him


Seems pointless if they're just filing them in the bin.

SAT will be busy dealing with thud.
Papalia is sweating now.
Faedy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 228
Western Australia

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by geoff » 09 Jun 2024, 6:00 pm

Faedy wrote:
bladeracer wrote:
Faedy wrote:I'm urging ever WA LFAO to go put an application in for an additional firearm asap. Stuff these commi pricks up.
Papalia is about to fall on his own sword and hopefully Cook and Blanch aren't far behind him


Seems pointless if they're just filing them in the bin.

SAT will be busy dealing with thud.
Papalia is sweating now.


I'm sorry but absolutely not

What indication has there really been that he has anything other than the full support of WA Labor?

Papalia sweating lmao. Burying your head in the sand. This is happening whether we like it or not and it's happening soon
User avatar
geoff
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 205
Western Australia

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by mchughcb » 21 Jun 2024, 1:27 pm

Well the Bill just got passed. Cooke is crowing all about it.

"Get another hobby" - Papalia is just beside himself.

Well Ill be watching usedguns for any what pops up in the next few months.
User avatar
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 1587
Victoria

Re: WA Firearm Law Reforms - Monday 16 October announcement

Post by alexjones » 21 Jun 2024, 1:51 pm

I am hearing rumours that it is getting harder for people in WA to send their guns to east coast dealers. If there is any truth to this it will be hard for them to get their guns out of state before they are stolen by the government. I wonder how many people will drive to Adelaide and store them at dealers there.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 211
Queensland

PreviousNext

Back to top
 
Return to Western Australia gun laws