Ella Valla Station and Shane Aylmore in WA.

Questions about Western Australian gun and ammunition laws. W.A. Firearms Act 1973.

Ella Valla Station and Shane Aylmore in WA.

Post by dugachelli » 24 Oct 2018, 1:49 pm

Hi everyone, if you have not heard already, we in Western Australia are having a little trouble over here with a move by WAPOL ( WA police) who are moving against licensed gun owners in regards to certain firearms. But where will it stop???
For more information please go to FACEBOOK and search for "shane aylmore" or "Karrie Louden" referring to " to support Save Ella Valla Rifle Range....go fund me" and also search for Widji Bandi Sports Association of WA (or google both) where Shane is trying to keep a 2000 metre (2KM) range open where .338 and .50 cal rifles can be used legally and safely and also attract international interest and participation.(maybe some of you will want to come over as well to use it.)
I guess the worry is where do they stop if they are successful, no one knows because their intentions are not clear.
Talk about fighting for our freedoms.....I also have a 4WD and go fishing and so what next ?...I don't think that if we just roll over and play dead they will go away AND it could possibly spread to other states as well.
After watching the latest Four Corners program on the ABC it seems that now at last we have SIFA and Shooters and Fishers Party on our side and some other corporations as well.
They call us "the Small Minority" but we are many and we all vote.....so think about who you vote for next time.

So guys please we need to fight for all our rights and freedoms and for our favourite pastimes or we could lose them all.
dugachelli
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Ella Valla Station and Shane Aylmore in WA.

Post by Daddybang » 24 Oct 2018, 3:01 pm

Gday Dugachelli
Mate if ya have any links to petions etc please post here. Many of us will support ya's where we can if ya provide some direction pointing us the right way!!!
The current situation in WA regarding firearms ownership is absolute bullsh!t and unAustralian however when some from ya state are pushing the same lies and rubbish the antis are its gonna be a hard fight for ya's so let us know how to help mate!!!
:thumbsup: :drinks:
Ps many of us don't have anything to do with facepalm so any alternate links will also bear fruit(hopefully) :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by duncan61 » 24 Oct 2018, 3:18 pm

I have just called Shane direct on his mobile and it is true.FLB lawyers are trying to shut down his 2 km range as there is concern about the public having rifles bigger than .338 LP.He is very wisely recording all communication and has permitted me to quote a police statement that"we have all the time and money" He will release all the case details on his go fund me page when it is all over.Seemed like a good guy
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by Daddybang » 24 Oct 2018, 3:30 pm

duncan61 wrote:I have just called Shane direct on his mobile and it is true.FLB lawyers are trying to shut down his 2 km range as there is concern about the public having rifles bigger than .338 LP.He is very wisely recording all communication and has permitted me to quote a police statement that"we have all the time and money" He will release all the case details on his go fund me page when it is all over.Seemed like a good guy

Isnt it just rhetoric??? Or did ya just wake up !! :unknown:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 24 Oct 2018, 4:15 pm

I have posted the link to the go find me page on this site already, since who can afford it, chuck stone money his way to help him fight.

Btw go find me asks for a donation to them as well and it's 10%, you can change it to a fixed amount like 1 or 0 dollars.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Daddybang » 24 Oct 2018, 5:07 pm

Ziad wrote:I have posted the link to the go find me page on this site already, since who can afford it, chuck stone money his way to help him fight.

Btw go find me asks for a donation to them as well and it's 10%, you can change it to a fixed amount like 1 or 0 dollars.

Nicely done ziad!! Used ya link to donate .
:thumbsup: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by marksman » 24 Oct 2018, 5:47 pm

we all need to get behind this :thumbsup: :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 24 Oct 2018, 6:59 pm

Agreed. Cheers
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 25 Oct 2018, 10:04 pm

This is something that has to be backed by all gun owners where possible , if not and it is lost then it would
be a step to opening the floodgates to diminishing gun laws
Member-Deleted

Return to Western Australia gun laws