Property Letters

Questions about Western Australian gun and ammunition laws. W.A. Firearms Act 1973.

Re: Property Letters

Post by colin.rac » 14 Nov 2022, 8:02 pm

Barbarian wrote:Bit late to the party but as Animalpest said, WAPOL are questioning people who have property letters about their shooting history and making a judgement based on genuine reason.

To be clear, there is nothing illegal or wrong with purchasing a property letter, but do not exaggerate/lie about your property attendance after the fact when they call up regarding your firearms license. Be truthful and honest as they -will- do a followup with the property manager/owner and if they find you have misled WAPOL you can face your license and all your firearms being cancelled.

The guys at Kalbarri Shooting/Outdoor Adventures are great, if your going to purchase a property letter I recommend them, because they are actually a functioning shooting/game business.

Also if your just looking for a property letter for a 22lr or shotgun in the Perth Hills region, DM me.

Hey mate, sorry for posting this here, wont let me contact you directly. I'm trying to get my first firearm (a Stirling 14 .22LR) and obviously need a property letter. If you know how to message on here (I'm new here :? ), message me and we can talk further.
colin.rac
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Property Letters

Post by Craiglh55 » 27 Sep 2023, 11:09 pm

This whole situation is going to get a lot harder. Am about to try and get letters so I can add an air rifle and possibly a 22LR (my current on is almost an antique.
Craiglh55
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Western Australia gun laws