Billboard Battleground

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Billboard Battleground

Post by grandadbushy » 13 Nov 2017, 3:09 pm

My grandad always said there was a fine line between sanity and insanity we have the latter :thumbsdown:
Sign a safety concern what fikken next what about all the garbage they plaster the roadside with in election mode :thumbsdown:
And this Santa Clause bastard look what he has caused unsafe road sign Xmas will never be the same but what do you expect from a bloke that comes down your chimney :lol: :lol:
If I was her boss I would distance myself from her she hasn't grown up enough to make rational decisions as yet if ever
grandadbushy
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 13 Nov 2017, 3:29 pm

grandadbushy wrote:My grandad always said there was a fine line between sanity and insanity we have the latter :thumbsdown:
Sign a safety concern what fikken next what about all the garbage they plaster the roadside with in election mode :thumbsdown:
And this Santa Clause bastard look what he has caused unsafe road sign Xmas will never be the same but what do you expect from a bloke that comes down your chimney :lol: :lol:
If I was her boss I would distance myself from her she hasn't grown up enough to make rational decisions as yet if ever

Well said granddad! :drinks:
We are The paint where there ain't supposed to be paint
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by marksman » 13 Nov 2017, 7:53 pm

signed :drinks:
nearly at 2900
marksman
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 14 Nov 2017, 1:27 pm

marksman wrote:signed :drinks:
nearly at 2900

With that many people signing the petition it's safe to say if the billboard comes down, it wouldn't have been a democratic decision.
Gun control is hitting your target.
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Cryptic » 15 Nov 2017, 2:02 am

Started seeing her banners popping up trying to block the one nation ones along the region.
Thinking the wind needs to go knock a few over.
Cryptic
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by sungazer » 15 Nov 2017, 7:04 am

The world is getting hard to live in staying under the radar. It seems everything you post, the websites you visit not to mention google and facebook that are the biggest data matching companies with facial recognition.
for instance I set up a facebook account for my daughter (and domain name) when she was born. No problems but I used my phone number and email address well a couple of years later I create another account with the same phone number all of a sudden messages come up another person has the same phone number as you your account is suspended we want a face picture of you ect and this is all inter-wind with google now. Watch out for Big Brother
sungazer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by trekin » 15 Nov 2017, 7:31 am

HMMMM.........
Attachments
ok.JPG
ok.JPG (64.22 KiB) Viewed 20 times
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
trekin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Media and politics