Social Engineering??? Me thinks so.

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Social Engineering??? Me thinks so.

Post by Angel » 05 Jul 2018, 12:58 pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/paren ... 8205cfa6a2

I like this authors opinion.. But the mere premise is social engineering in all its glory...
Angel
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Re: Social Engineering??? Me thinks so.

Post by No1_49er » 05 Jul 2018, 1:42 pm

Angel wrote:https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/these-toys-wont-hurt-our-kids/news-story/a0e8659bff5cbd65b62dac8205cfa6a2

I like this authors opinion.. But the mere premise is social engineering in all its glory...

+1 for that author :thumbsup:
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Jul 2018, 7:42 pm

Retardation knows no bounds, stand up to em and say f*** off our kids will be normal and not some binary bs that they are clearly trying to fish for, f*** the homo brigade.
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by magnum56 » 07 Jul 2018, 7:47 pm

The place has finally gone to the trendies.
There is only one thing worse than a green, two of the bludgers.
magnum56
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Tiger650 » 07 Jul 2018, 10:45 pm

Taxation is at such a level that most normal families have to have Mum and Dad both work, that to pay $80 to $100k per year to school teachers who have the lowest tertiary entrance score to get into any Uni course.
The Uni course turns these dropkicks, whom themselves have questionable literacy and numeracy skills, into Social Justice Warriors who seek to duplicate their self justifying identities rather than teach literacy and numeracy.
Ten week per year on holiday and when their efforts are tested by external examination of their students the screech is "more money".
I have known good teachers but they were well in the past, what we have now are self replicating oxygen thieves.
Home Schooling would make better boys and girls, then Men and Women as they mature, as opposed to the prevalent welfare / state job dependent product we see from the state system.
I hate them, prostituted blow with the wind lazy bastards who care nothing for their students.
My old man clued me in early, when Twin Bill and I were about 10 yrs old he said "bloody school teachers, men among boys and boys among men" .
Bugger all blokes in the job now anyway, the whole show is run by feral "feminists" and if you have a boy at school he will be neglected.
Folks here are generally not dropkicks, if possible home school.
Tiger650
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 08 Jul 2018, 7:22 am

Tiger650
I have to agree with most of what you say but draw the line at blind faith in home schooling.
Isn't it better to fix the problem rather than hide or shelter from it.
It's not just the grand pay level for the overwhelming numbers of substandard teachers and all the not so obvious perks they enjoy but there is no real reward for just plain hard work or for that matter excellence.
In these times, where governments are 'privatizing' things left right and center, I have always wondered why the education delivery structure hasn't been a target for 'privatization' by any political party. That would certain offer a practical solution to many of the ills of the system as it now exists.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by 2freeq » 08 Jul 2018, 9:34 am

I 100% agree kids are being too sheltered. The pre school my foster son attends had a parent request they ban the game "duck duck goose" stating it was a "contact sport" and they didn't want their kids "involved in such activities". Thankfully the school denied this and told them these games will continue.
2freeq
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 08 Jul 2018, 9:46 am

bigfellascott wrote:Retardation knows no bounds, stand up to em and say f*** off our kids will be normal and not some binary bs that they are clearly trying to fish for, f*** the homo brigade.

... ... ...and after the issue ridden lesbian feminist was boo'd off stage for insisting there should be no winners & loosers in team sport, & that boys should sleep in a pink nighty....a big fella named scott stepped uo to the podium & said his piece... ... ...

And the crowd errupted in applause... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Captain
Captain

South Australia

Post by Stix » 08 Jul 2018, 10:01 am

Tiger650 wrote:Taxation is at such a level that most normal families have to have Mum and Dad both work, that to pay $80 to $100k per year to school teachers who have the lowest tertiary entrance score to get into any Uni course.
The Uni course turns these dropkicks, whom themselves have questionable literacy and numeracy skills, into Social Justice Warriors who seek to duplicate their self justifying identities rather than teach literacy and numeracy.
Ten week per year on holiday and when their efforts are tested by external examination of their students the screech is "more money".
I have known good teachers but they were well in the past, what we have now are self replicating oxygen thieves.
Home Schooling would make better boys and girls, then Men and Women as they mature, as opposed to the prevalent welfare / state job dependent product we see from the state system.
I hate them, prostituted blow with the wind lazy bastards who care nothing for their students.
My old man clued me in early, when Twin Bill and I were about 10 yrs old he said "bloody school teachers, men among boys and boys among men" .
Bugger all blokes in the job now anyway, the whole show is run by feral "feminists" and if you have a boy at school he will be neglected.
Folks here are generally not dropkicks, if possible home school.

Yep...yep, &yep...
Spot on tiger...Spot on mate...!!!! :thumbsup:

A friend of mine is a very mature age pig-headed feminist primary school teacher & i rekon she is borderline virus-like for these kids..she has fair dinkum lost the plot, & is paid a lot of money for doing sh1t-all but mind fuking kids...!!!

And i rekon privatising the education system will remove the last hope of it ever being good.
It will just turn primary school into a profit & poofta making machine governed by the issues of the "yes vote"
No modern day government in this country seems capable of even administrring bludy a coffee run, let alone the successful privatisation of education.
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Captain
Captain

South Australia

Post by magnum56 » 09 Jul 2018, 9:46 pm

More PC rubbish.
There is only one thing worse than a green, two of the bludgers.
magnum56
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 10 Jul 2018, 11:32 am

2freeq wrote:I 100% agree kids are being too sheltered. The pre school my foster son attends had a parent request they ban the game "duck duck goose" stating it was a "contact sport" and they didn't want their kids "involved in such activities". Thankfully the school denied this and told them these games will continue.

Yep.while I agree with a lot of the comments about teachers don't forget that there's a bunch of f@#kwit parents out there who are actively pushing for this crap!!! :crazy: :drinks:
We are The paint where there ain't supposed to be paint
Daddybang
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Queensland

Post by scoobs » 10 Jul 2018, 7:26 pm

i loved playing with toy guns as a kid. all it led to was my parents teaching me about real ones and how to use them safely.
Tikka t3x super lite stainless .308/Nikon M-308 4-16x42 BDC-800.
Tikka T3X varmint stainless 22-250/Bushnell Trophy Extreme 6-24x50.
Lithgow LA101 22LR/bushnell rimfire 3-12x40
Adler a110 12Ga 20" tactical.
scoobs
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Tiger650 » 12 Jul 2018, 9:00 pm

straightshooter wrote:Tiger650
I have to agree with most of what you say but draw the line at blind faith in home schooling.
Isn't it better to fix the problem rather than hide or shelter from it.
It's not just the grand pay level for the overwhelming numbers of substandard teachers and all the not so obvious perks they enjoy but there is no real reward for just plain hard work or for that matter excellence.
In these times, where governments are 'privatizing' things left right and center, I have always wondered why the education delivery structure hasn't been a target for 'privatization' by any political party. That would certain offer a practical solution to many of the ills of the system as it now exists.

You are the voice of reason mate and that is good thing.

However who would want their Child or Grandchild [in my case] to be exposed to a system where nothing is taught but to the level of the most socially dysfunctional or unintelligent for the sake of "inclusion".

The West is headed for a serious confrontation with an Imperialist China, hopefully not WW3 but in my estimation probably so.

Young Deliberately Misspelled Name Trendite Spawn with a fear of firearms and no literacy nor numeracy would be difficult to convert to a Warrior.

Not even suitable as gun fodder, not worth the cost of shipping them North to absorb a Chinese bullet.
Tiger650
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by pete1 » 14 Jul 2018, 1:24 pm

You know whats funny i was never aloud to have toy guns never aloud to pretend things were a gun, now i have real ones. All my friends as a kid had toy guns, they don't have real ones.
pete1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Return to Media and politics