20 people die needlessly but the Looney Left are silent?

Shooting in the news and political arena.

20 people die needlessly but the Looney Left are silent?

Post by Homer » 10 Oct 2018, 6:01 pm

G'Day Fella's,

A bit of a play on things but food for thought.

FYI. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/08/us/n ... index.html

Condolences to the family and friends of the limousine crash victims, but can anyone explain why Bloomberg, Cuomo, Oblamer and the rest of the Demonicraps are not on TV demanding to have high-capacity limousines banned?
Not only was this one high-capacity, but the driver was Unlicensed and it was still on the road after failing a Government inspection and fitted with a silencer so the other two victims could not hear it coming!
There is absolutely no reason why any one person should have a vehicle that can hold 17 passengers!

If Demonicraps were truly interested in saving lives, why aren't they putting an end to these high-capacity vehicles that needlessly cost so many lives every year?

According to the FMCSA over 3000 people have been injured or killed by these dangerous high-capacity motor vehicles from 2013-2016 and since 2009 there's been a 29% increase in the number of high-capacity vehicle crashes.

Where is the Demonicrap outrage???

Plain and simple, the Looney Left, really don't care about Public Safety! They just want to Grab Guns, so only they and the other Criminals will have Guns, and nobody else.
Thats a serious worry for any True Democracy.

D'oh!
Homer
Homer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Australian Capital Territory

Re: 20 people die needlessly but the Looney Left are silent?

Post by No1_49er » 10 Oct 2018, 6:30 pm

The damn things are usually full auto as well :lol:
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by pete1 » 10 Oct 2018, 7:03 pm

Ah its america don't conern me
pete1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Ziad » 10 Oct 2018, 7:08 pm

Lol no1

Agreed pete.
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 11 Oct 2018, 8:16 am

pete1 wrote:Ah its america don't conern me

Ziad wrote:Lol no1

Agreed pete.

Unfortunately our Australian culture is now a subsidiary (and subservient) culture to that of the US.
Do you watch the news on TV? How many of the items are reheated US news items?
US culture in all it's forms finds it's way into Australia by imitation or osmosis.
Have you noticed how many adds are US in origin but with Australian accented voice over or dubbing.
If you listen to political radio or watch TV have you noticed how many Australian anti-Trumpers there are.
Even more unfortunately the political movements in the US have a way of expressing themselves in one way or another in Australia often to our detriment.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 11 Oct 2018, 8:39 am

Firstly we are not US, and thankfully so, only because then we would elect trump or Bush, and seen how bad they were/are. One gave away trillion of dollars to his business cronies, the other thinks he is King, and thus his family members are given plump posting without any experience. And who thinks the truth is not the truth. And like any third world corrupt politician aims to further his personal and his family's business interests (nepotism)

We don't believe Medicare is bad, and vote for it to be revoked.
We don't think that the answer of everything bad is to sue the other party.....or just kill them (by guns or other things)
We pay a decent wage to our workers, and those that don't work still get a pension of some sorts.
We don't think the second amendment gives us a right to own/ full auto firearms.

I could go on, but still things news item, is it really even relevant to us, except by news sites trying for us to become another America. We are/should be independent and not try to be a sub colony of USA. Or their killer attack chauwaua (that some of our politicians make us out to be)
Ziad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by grandadbushy » 11 Oct 2018, 10:17 am

Yeah Ziad I hear what you are saying about being their ''Killer Chauwaua'' but there is this
A tick is not a dog but a tick will ride on a dog in other words we don't want to be americans but we tend to follow their traits
grandadbushy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Rod_outbak » 11 Oct 2018, 11:06 am

I would've thought there's nothing wrong in taking the good things in American culture, and adapting them to suit ourselves?

Plenty of other nations have done same in the past, and that's pretty much what Australia did when becoming a nation.

I reckon the trick is we retain our own identity, despite utilising what we influences receive from the USA(and others).

I know they arent politically correct these days, but I wish we still had the radio shows like Naked Vicar, and the fantastic people who created such.
One of the reasons I cant see we'll ever become a satellite suburb of the USA, is Australians like to take the piss out of themselves.
[Or we used to:- is this a dying art??]
Americans seem to take themselves way too seriously, wheras it seems that any genuine Australian has a dry and very ironic sense of humour; bubbling just below the surface...

My thoughts. I dont understand the 'Food for thought' comment in the original post.
---------------------
Sharing the extreme love with cats in Outback QLD
Rod_outbak
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 11 Oct 2018, 2:47 pm

[quote="Rod_outbak"]I would've thought there's nothing wrong in taking the good things in American culture, and adapting them to suit ourselves?

Plenty of other nations have done same in the past, and that's pretty much what Australia did when becoming a nation.

I reckon the trick is we retain our own identity, despite utilising what we influences receive from the USA[/quote?]

This is a good way of looking at it :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 11 Oct 2018, 3:33 pm

So the question is, is this news article even relevant for us as an australian based firearms forum
Ziad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Rod_outbak » 11 Oct 2018, 5:03 pm

Even for Media and Politics, it's not anything useful, and if anything, it's just confusing the serious issues even more.

My thought is 'Not relevant at all'.

But what would I know?
---------------------
Sharing the extreme love with cats in Outback QLD
Rod_outbak
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 11 Oct 2018, 6:12 pm

i choose not to comment on this post except to say i don't find it overly relevant to too much, but a sad tragic loss of life :(
bigrich
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 11 Oct 2018, 6:48 pm

Well bigrich that about rounds it up in a nut shell mate ''Sad tragic loss of life '' may they rest in peace
grandadbushy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 11 Oct 2018, 6:52 pm

Agreed
Ziad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Return to Media and politics