Tim Fizzer has twigged it

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Tim Fizzer has twigged it

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Aug 2019, 1:21 pm

I just read about him falling off the perch, there may well be a god after all, just need the other lying rodent to fall off the twigg now. :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Re: Tim Fizzer has twigged it

Post by Stix » 22 Aug 2019, 2:24 pm

Does it make any difference now... :unknown:
Whether the dirty vote grabbing kunts are breathing or buried makes no difference to our reality now...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Noisydad » 22 Aug 2019, 3:18 pm

....wonder what he knew about the Clintons?
There's still a few of Wile. E Coyote's ideas that I haven't tried yet.
Noisydad
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Aug 2019, 4:18 pm

Stix wrote:Does it make any difference now... :unknown:
Whether the dirty vote grabbing kunts are breathing or buried makes no difference to our reality now...

Nope no one said it did make a difference, I just wanted to share the good news :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by JSS » 22 Aug 2019, 5:20 pm

One down, several hundred to go :D
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Aug 2019, 5:39 pm

JSS wrote:One down, several hundred to go :D

To right, Uncle Arthur should be next surely :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Stoney » 22 Aug 2019, 7:07 pm

I will be happy when Alexander Downsyndrome dies. That treasonous c**t signed UN treaty after Un treaty that has got us where we are today.
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Aug 2019, 7:14 pm

Stoney wrote:I will be happy when Alexander Downsyndrome dies. That treasonous c**t signed UN treaty after Un treaty that has got us where we are today.

Bloody oath Stoney, absolutely stabbed the Country in the Back. :thumbsup:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Aug 2019, 8:57 pm

The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 23 Aug 2019, 4:39 am

I can understand the hate... after all he took your semi auto toys away.

But the man died, after a battle with cancer, he was a Vietnam vet and did a lot of good for a lot of people, and just for that he should be respected at least in death.

Honestly what do you the result would be in the current PC climate if another port Arthur happened today.....I am betting no guns period.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by JSS » 23 Aug 2019, 7:42 am

Ziad wrote:I can understand the hate... after all he took your semi auto toys away.

But the man died, after a battle with cancer, he was a Vietnam vet and did a lot of good for a lot of people, and just for that he should be respected at least in death.

Honestly what do you the result would be in the current PC climate if another port Arthur happened today.....I am betting no guns period.

You are completely right Ziad, for me it's more just taking a shot at a pollie in general than anything. Although i have to admit if an earthquake swallowed up parliament house and all those in it tomorrow i wouldn't be shedding any tears.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 23 Aug 2019, 8:36 am

Ziad wrote:I can understand the hate... after all he took your semi auto toys away.

What if he took your "Car" away from you would you still be feeling the same way about him dying?

As for "Respect" I don't respect any politician regardless of party/beliefs etc, I will, however, respect them if they are honest, trustworthy and really for the people, not some treacherous arsehole who will sell you out as it's easier than standing up for his constituents to just tow the party line and fulfill its agenda.

JMHO :drinks:
Last edited by bigfellascott on 23 Aug 2019, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by CrackThump » 23 Aug 2019, 10:20 am

whats the bet his wife n kids keep claiming his pension and perks.
CrackThump
Corporal
Corporal

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 23 Aug 2019, 10:54 am

I could be wrong here but I don't think he was in Vietnam on his wanting to be his date of birth decided that also I won't speak ill of the dead but if you want to be remembered as a nice bloke then you don't back stupid laws such as gun laws of the day they speak of the backlash of it from his own people and he decided not to consider their feelings on the matter also he went to Vietnam to fight for peoples rights with a gun and yet he comes back and helps take away some of ours so my opinion is ''Respect is earnt not taken'' and that's the problem with most politicians today they demand respect instead of earning it and I for one will not give it to them
Member-Deleted

Post by tom604 » 23 Aug 2019, 11:04 pm

bigfellascott wrote:

What if he took your "Car" away from you would you still be feeling the same way about him dying?

As for "Respect" I don't respect any politician regardless of party/beliefs etc, I will, however, respect them if they are honest, trustworthy and really for the people, not some treacherous arsehole who will sell you out as it's easier than standing up for his constituents to just tow the party line and fulfill its agenda.

JMHO :drinks:

so no pollies then :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

South Australia

Post by Tiger650 » 24 Aug 2019, 10:55 pm

"Hate" ? You sound like a new age social justice warrior.

No hate but rather disdain for a fellow traveler of the poisonous dwarf Howard and his bosses.
Tiger650
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by tophet1 » 25 Aug 2019, 8:31 am

As long as my arse points to the ground I could never bring myself to vote Lib/Nat again after they sold out law abiding firearms owners.
tophet1
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Aug 2019, 9:32 am

Tiger650 wrote:

"Hate" ? You sound like a new age social justice warrior.

No hate but rather disdain for a fellow traveler of the poisonous dwarf Howard and his bosses.

Spot on Tiger - it's not about hate, this cretin sold people out so he and his cronies could advance their positions in life and the agenda they were clearly working towards and still are, these people are put in these positions to serve their constituents and really all they are there for is themselves and any of their fanciful agendas - the latest and greatest at the moment is the Environment and global warming oh sorry that's right it's now called Climate Change!

They are all just as bad as one another, they all jump on the bandwagon of whatever the "flavour of the Month" is and ride it for all it's worth so they can stay in parliament for as long as they can to get their golden handshakes at the end when the time comes. :thumbsup:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 25 Aug 2019, 9:56 am

Yep just vote labor..... or vote a minor party and your vote will end up with labor or liberals
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by SomeoneElse » 25 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

I vote for all of them, even if I have to number 118 boxes working my way back to #1. I get to determine my own "preference deals", and it's a bit like plinking at the old duck-shooting gallery at the traveling show.
- Hmmmm, not you, and not you.
- Oooh, definitely not you!

At least they still count our votes for now.

Someone Else.
SomeoneElse
Recruit
Recruit

-

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2019, 3:17 pm

Always out the big 3 last. SFFP, Independents & minors first.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Strangedog » 25 Aug 2019, 6:14 pm

:drinks:
Oldbloke wrote:Always out the big 3 last. SFFP, Independents & minors first.
Strangedog
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by Ricochet » 25 Aug 2019, 9:31 pm

All pollies should be CATD.
Vetted out the wazoo.

Have to go through a strict licensing procedure.

Put on a national register so the police can do random inspections and checked for correct use.

Have sevete restrictions on how each different type of pollie can be used.

Have their pollie licence taken away from them for the slightest infraction.

Every pollie should be locked away when not in use.
Ricochet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 25 Aug 2019, 10:22 pm

well Id like to think Karma got rodent Tim, also kinda funny that Howard claims his greatest achievement was changing gun laws when the reality was it was only because of Tims effort that he got the changes.
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 25 Aug 2019, 10:33 pm

Bill wrote:well Id like to think Karma got rodent Tim, also kinda funny that Howard claims his greatest achievement was changing gun laws when the reality was it was only because of Tims effort that he got the changes.

Yes...!!
Well said Bill...!!
And the reality is Howard's greatest achievement after-all was the GST... :)

Hey...anyway...what happened to the stock makers list...??...Was that only on offer for ALP voters... :unknown: ... :lol:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bill » 26 Aug 2019, 6:35 am

Hey have been a a bit flat stick with work, wil dig it out
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Return to Firearms related media and politics