What the UN and a possible Labor Gubbamint will do..........

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: What the UN and a possible Labor Gubbamint will do......

Post by Stix » 06 Aug 2018, 6:30 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
Stix wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:
Not to mention muddy bootprints on the toilet seat and sh!t just about everywhere but actually in the bowl.
We had some Asian laborers on a big landscaping job once that were great workers but we had to bin them because they would not accept that you sh!t in the toilet not all over it.

Here's one just for ya Gaz...!!
2018-08-06 17.28.09.jpg

Its on every toilet door on this building site... :lol:

Ha ha haaaa,
It's about bloody time.
Nothing worse than nursing a giant grogan while bouncing around in your machine only to get to the dunny with it crowning only to find the seat splattered with used laksa.
Mate, I love diversity, but it does NOT extend to where I park my blurter.
:drinks:

Ahhh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man you have a way with words...i got cramp...!!!

I love diversity too mate, i really do...food people & cultures...but that would definately curb the love if it kept happening.

& im still laughing...
'Crowning'... :lol:
Last that happened to me i rushed past the saftey guy on the way to the dunnie & said 'call the midwife' with a little urgency in my voice...
He said s**t whats happened out there...?
I said nothin out there mate-its about to happen in here...im fully dilated, my water just broke, and its heads pokin out...eehhh...oh no i think thats an elbow...

Yea i know...too much info...but it was funny at the time...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 06 Aug 2018, 6:53 pm

Stix wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:
Stix wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:
Not to mention muddy bootprints on the toilet seat and sh!t just about everywhere but actually in the bowl.
We had some Asian laborers on a big landscaping job once that were great workers but we had to bin them because they would not accept that you sh!t in the toilet not all over it.

2018-08-06 17.28.09.jpg

Ha ha haaaa,
It's about bloody time.
Nothing worse than nursing a giant grogan while bouncing around in your machine only to get to the dunny with it crowning only to find the seat splattered with used laksa.

Ahhh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man you have a way with words...i got cramp...!!!

I love diversity too mate, i really do...food people & cultures...but that would definately curb the love if it kept happening.

& im still laughing...
'Crowning'... :lol:
Last that happened to me i rushed past the saftey guy on the way to the dunnie & said 'call the midwife' with a little urgency in my voice...
He said s**t whats happened out there...?
I said nothin out there mate-its about to happen in here...im fully dilated, my water just broke, and its heads pokin out...eehhh...oh no i think thats an elbow...

Yea i know...too much info...but it was funny at the time...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laugh so much I pee Iself, run down I leg and sting Iself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 06 Aug 2018, 8:18 pm

Rotfl
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 06 Aug 2018, 9:54 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
Stix wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:

2018-08-06 17.28.09.jpg

Ha ha haaaa,
It's about bloody time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: love it. :clap:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 07 Aug 2018, 10:02 am

Well it seems I misspoke earlier when stating that our main migration numbers come from Britain and Un Zud.

As one of my youngest rellies said to me once "You are so last century".

According to a report I read this morning, and one report from one academic doesn't mean it's incontrivertable, Australia's main intake is now skewed to Indian and Chinese.
It also indirectly states that we are forming the enclaves we really should be trying to prevent with Africans mostly in Perth, Eurasians in Sydney and Melbourne and Kiwis on the Gold Coast.

This still doesn't mean I would support a total cessation, just perhaps conditions placed on areas of settlement. If that's possible or even morally defensible.

I really hate it when I pontificate only to find I had the bovine by the testes.

Australia's population hits 25 million today. Who will the newest resident be?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-07/a ... y/10077100
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gwion » 08 Aug 2018, 4:28 pm

Lifesaride wrote:
Ziad wrote:What everyone forgets isa that everyone's family were migrants. Ohh wait unless you speak English and are from English background the others are beneath your status. Do you also tell yourself you are not racist.

As I said we don't really take that many refugees considering how lucky and wealthy we are. I do agree not all immigrants or refugees work hard, many don't and are on benefits. So I am agreeing with you about that, I just think we should follow more Christian (most religions or just human) values and help the poor or the needy.

Hey I pay taxes and while I don't like the generational dole bloggers getting past of my money..... but accept it that they will get it. And while you are complaining about 24000 refugees getting dole which is about 500m if everyone was on dole....I don't see anyone complaining about how labour in Victoria wasted 1 billion to not build a road that is needed. Or how they wasting another 5billion to build another tunnel that no one wants or needs. Or how that liberals wasted 20billion dollars to build a s**t internet network that was obsolete before it was even built.

I have worked in semi government organizations and seem first hand how hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars are just wasted.

Lastly seen plenty of Italian, Greek, vietnamese, Chinese etc etc etc ppl who have been in this country for 40/50 years and they still cannot make a proper sentence in English.

I agree with a lot of what you say mate, but things are a hell of a lot different these days. In the past migrants got two parts of sweet FA, from the government on arrival. The onus was on them to find a job and make a life for themselves.

These days there is extremely generous welfare entitlements, in a lot of cases more generous than Australian citizens including pensioners, and there are certain demographics that after 5 years around 90% are still out of work as well as being very over represented in welfare fraud and crime figures.

And I can assure you, while I am a fairly right wing person, I am no racist. I hate every bludger equally and have nothing but respect for people who work hard and make a go of whatever they choose to do. Just whatever you do don’t bite the hand that feeds you, whether someone was born here, or came on a boat or a plane is irrelevant in my book.

On the subject of government wasting billions of dollars annually, I agree wholeheartedly. There needs to be accountability, none of this we have learned from... rubbish which is lapped up by the voting public. But we have krudd and Conroy to thank for the $150b nbn, Telstra quoted $40b to build it, but Labor said they could do it for $30b. A family friend was the managing director of the Australian arm of a multinational company, long story short there was an incident where a disgruntled ex employee broke in to the work place and caused a damage bill in the millions. That guy is doing a stint in the big house, but the board tapped the director on the shoulder and said, someone’s head must roll and he was made redundant. No involvement whatsoever, but it was under his watch. That is the difference between public and private enterprise.
Cheers

Actually, during past immigration/refugee influxes, immigrants were allotted jobs and accommodation on state and national infastructure projects.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by bigfellascott » 09 Aug 2018, 2:06 pm

More chimp out action from the lastest imported waste of space the Gov't have let live here! :thumbsdown:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/ ... -gathering
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by bigrich » 09 Aug 2018, 3:25 pm

nah, ya can't impose law and order or penalties on this lot, that would be racist.......... :roll:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 09 Aug 2018, 3:51 pm

bigrich wrote:nah, ya can't impose law and order or penalties on this lot, that would be racist.......... :roll:

Race didn't have anything to do with
those riots, there were all races involved.

Oh, wait........
Last edited by Gaznazdiak on 09 Aug 2018, 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Lifesaride » 09 Aug 2018, 6:13 pm

Gwion wrote:
Lifesaride wrote:
Ziad wrote:What everyone forgets isa that everyone's family were migrants. Ohh wait unless you speak English and are from English background the others are beneath your status. Do you also tell yourself you are not racist.

As I said we don't really take that many refugees considering how lucky and wealthy we are. I do agree not all immigrants or refugees work hard, many don't and are on benefits. So I am agreeing with you about that, I just think we should follow more Christian (most religions or just human) values and help the poor or the needy.

Hey I pay taxes and while I don't like the generational dole bloggers getting past of my money..... but accept it that they will get it. And while you are complaining about 24000 refugees getting dole which is about 500m if everyone was on dole....I don't see anyone complaining about how labour in Victoria wasted 1 billion to not build a road that is needed. Or how they wasting another 5billion to build another tunnel that no one wants or needs. Or how that liberals wasted 20billion dollars to build a s**t internet network that was obsolete before it was even built.

I have worked in semi government organizations and seem first hand how hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars are just wasted.

Lastly seen plenty of Italian, Greek, vietnamese, Chinese etc etc etc ppl who have been in this country for 40/50 years and they still cannot make a proper sentence in English.

I agree with a lot of what you say mate, but things are a hell of a lot different these days. In the past migrants got two parts of sweet FA, from the government on arrival. The onus was on them to find a job and make a life for themselves.

These days there is extremely generous welfare entitlements, in a lot of cases more generous than Australian citizens including pensioners, and there are certain demographics that after 5 years around 90% are still out of work as well as being very over represented in welfare fraud and crime figures.

And I can assure you, while I am a fairly right wing person, I am no racist. I hate every bludger equally and have nothing but respect for people who work hard and make a go of whatever they choose to do. Just whatever you do don’t bite the hand that feeds you, whether someone was born here, or came on a boat or a plane is irrelevant in my book.

On the subject of government wasting billions of dollars annually, I agree wholeheartedly. There needs to be accountability, none of this we have learned from... rubbish which is lapped up by the voting public. But we have krudd and Conroy to thank for the $150b nbn, Telstra quoted $40b to build it, but Labor said they could do it for $30b. A family friend was the managing director of the Australian arm of a multinational company, long story short there was an incident where a disgruntled ex employee broke in to the work place and caused a damage bill in the millions. That guy is doing a stint in the big house, but the board tapped the director on the shoulder and said, someone’s head must roll and he was made redundant. No involvement whatsoever, but it was under his watch. That is the difference between public and private enterprise.
Cheers

Actually, during past immigration/refugee influxes, immigrants were allotted jobs and accommodation on state and national infastructure projects.

Exactly, and they worked their bloody rings out. These days the only work is heading off to Centrelink.
Lifesaride
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 09 Aug 2018, 8:36 pm

Mate be it a Sudanese or an aussie kid the law and cops are to lenient. I firmly believe that if there are no consequences for the actions then the person doesn't learn. I would blame the judiciary and politicians etc first then these kids.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 10 Aug 2018, 5:02 am

The pollies and cops don’t act when they should, because people are real quick to play the racism card these days. If those kids were euro Ozzie kids, their would have been action. A mate of mine had trouble with a employee truck driver, soon as cops heard a Sudanese name they didn’t want to know. And ya can’t tell me they don’t realise that and use it.I’ve lived and worked with a lot of folks of different backgrounds, especially Pacific Islander, but some groups are just here for the gravy train and have no respect for this country or the already existing culture. IMHO
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 10 Aug 2018, 7:13 am

Ziad wrote:. I would blame the judiciary and politicians etc first then these kids.

Blame everyone but the little mongrels committing the crimes.. Yep that's worked well so far. :unknown: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 10 Aug 2018, 9:07 am

Daddybang wrote:
Ziad wrote:. I would blame the judiciary and politicians etc first then these kids.

Blame everyone but the little mongrels committing the crimes.. Yep that's worked well so far. :unknown: :drinks:

+1000%
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 10 Aug 2018, 7:26 pm

In my day if you played up like those young idiots you had your arse broken by a polished number 10 boot which was connected to a leg with a uniform
belonging to her majesty
Today they only get their arse and nose wiped and told not to do it again so the chance of them reoffending is high because there's no punishment for
their wrong doing
I think too much is put into revenue raising rather than fixing the problems associated with gangs and crime
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 10 Aug 2018, 7:55 pm

That's what I meant daddy.... probably you didn't read my full post.

If a kid knows he can get away with murder..he will. If these kids knew if they run riot that they will end up in a divvy van be locked up without pizza and movie nights. Thei might think twice
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 11 Aug 2018, 3:22 am

All the diff Govt's we've had over the years are to blame for the BS we see happening today, gradually but surely discipline and respect have been whittled down to the wafer-thin example of it we have today, there is no respect for authority, today its about look at me look at me aren't I pretty and special.

Just have a look at the trash passed off as "Reality" TV - it's so far removed from reality it's a bloody joke calling it Reality. The judicial system is a joke, there's no discipline in schools like there used to be, it's all just feel good bulls**t these days where no one should ever feel sad, have a look at some of the sports today the young ones play, everyone gets a trophy even if you come last.

Another weird and wonderful thing is this non binary BS - that crap will only ever get worse and lead to nothing but trouble down the track.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by bigrich » 11 Aug 2018, 6:47 am

bigfellascott wrote:All the diff Govt's we've had over the years are to blame for the BS we see happening today, gradually but surely discipline and respect have been whittled down to the wafer-thin example of it we have today, there is no respect for authority, today its about look at me look at me aren't I pretty and special.

Just have a look at the trash passed off as "Reality" TV - it's so far removed from reality it's a bloody joke calling it Reality. The judicial system is a joke, there's no discipline in schools like there used to be, it's all just feel good bulls**t these days where no one should ever feel sad, have a look at some of the sports today the young ones play, everyone gets a trophy even if you come last.

Another weird and wonderful thing is this non binary BS - that crap will only ever get worse and lead to nothing but trouble down the track.

ya nailed it BFS :thumbsup: now all we gotta do is convince the average " I phone " addicted muppet out there to vote for a worthwhile independant/party next election to send the only message pollies understand . voting polls. me personally , i go with the conservative liberalls , auntie pauline or the Kat in the hat , bob katter. none of them are perfect i know, but on a lot of issues they represent me better than soft c#ck labor Bill, or rich uncle Mal. unless anyone thinks i should vote for sarah hanson-young :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 11 Aug 2018, 7:16 am

Ziad wrote:That's what I meant daddy.... probably you didn't read my full post.

If a kid knows he can get away with murder..he will. If these kids knew if they run riot that they will end up in a divvy van be locked up without pizza and movie nights. Thei might think twice

Yeah ziad I read all ya post :thumbsup:
But blaming the police and judiciary is pointless as they can only operate as directed.
Does the name Dylan Voller ring any bells?
The little wankstain was a habitual crim that was known to spit and bite corrections staff.
What happened when they tried to punish him???
Then look at what's going on in child corrections facilities around the nation :x
If blame is gonna be apportioned then give it to the oxygen thieving criminal kids and the bleeding hearts that won't let the police etc punish them. :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 11 Aug 2018, 8:13 am

bigrich wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:All the diff Govt's we've had over the years are to blame for the BS we see happening today, gradually but surely discipline and respect have been whittled down to the wafer-thin example of it we have today, there is no respect for authority, today its about look at me look at me aren't I pretty and special.

ya nailed it BFS :thumbsup: now all we gotta do is convince the average " I phone " addicted muppet out there to vote for a worthwhile independant/party next election to send the only message pollies understand . voting polls. me personally , i go with the conservative liberalls , auntie pauline or the Kat in the hat , bob katter. none of them are perfect i know, but on a lot of issues they represent me better than soft c#ck labor Bill, or rich uncle Mal. unless anyone thinks i should vote for sarah hanson-young :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Too right BR, people need to start looking outside the box so to speak and stop voting either Lib or Lab, sadly the media have an agenda and that is to control the vote for Lab or Lib which suits their agenda nicely.

I reckon what people really need to do is switch the idiot box off and stop buying newpapers etc, that way they will end the brainwashing that's been happening for many many years now, me I don't watch the news, I couldn't give two f***s what's happening with politics, bulls**t around the world etc etc, when and if any government decides to run the place right I might start listening again and show some interest but to me at the moment it's all just lies and bulls**t and I ain't interested in listening to any of that crap at all.

Hopefully one day soon we will get a real leader that can actually get things done in this place without all the BS that's involved now, the money wasted in this country is staggering, just mind blowing what we could have if these ****** just got on with the job and stopped listening to all these homo minority groups pushing all their agendas which in the end stop any progress. :drinks:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 11 Aug 2018, 9:11 am

Lol not that I would suggest vote the greenies... she kis a decent looking woman though.

But as I said before, doing a donkey vote or even liberals is better than voting Hanson. Apart from cool words and statements and force is the flavor of the month... if you look closely she doesn't stand for anything of value. Fk she can't even manage her own party and her MP and senators how do you expect her to manage the affairs of the country..... PLEASE EXPLAIN

I honestly am unsure who I will vote 4 in the upcoming vic election, always voted liberals or nationals
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 11 Aug 2018, 9:59 am

This trend started years ago with parents not allowed to smack their own kids in their own home.
Then they get to school with the attitude that they can act how they like with no respect, teachers were no longer allowed to discipline disruptive students and others follow the example by joining in.
This bred a generation who grew up knowing there were SFA consequences for their misdeeds.
Combined with magistrates giving repeated bail to offenders already on bail when reoffending, leads to things like the episode below.

The gutless maggot who attacked a random stranger for no reason was on bail for other violent offences, and guess what, was given bail for this as well.

Fortunately he was stupid enough to do it wearing clothes that advertised his own business.

My sister, who is a Faceplant user, said that once he was identified the good old vigilante spirit took over and he is getting some justice outside the system.

This report was published before the c*nts in question were identified.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 4zubm.html

As to voting for minority parties in the hope of getting something done, it's a waste of time.
The system is rigged by the majors.
These minor parties have done preference deals with the majors well before the first vote is cast.

The only way for them to get the message is if we start a campaign of either voting for "None Of The Above" or just not turning up at the polls at all.

A couple of million people saying they don't want to choose between eating dogsh!t or catsh!t might actually get their attention for once.
Last edited by Gaznazdiak on 11 Aug 2018, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 11 Aug 2018, 10:08 am

Ziad wrote:Lol not that I would suggest vote the greenies... she kis a decent looking woman though.

Great looking woman........ If ya tastes run toward the Rabid Psychopath look,!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 11 Aug 2018, 11:24 am

bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 11 Aug 2018, 2:25 pm

Well ok that was maybe 10 years ago... but still compared to the rest of the polies.

As they say, in the land of the blind, the one eyed is the king

Not that I give my vote based on looks,
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Gwion » 12 Aug 2018, 8:56 am

If you want someone to blame for an apparent rise in youth crime, you should look fairly a nd squarely at the parents. Black, white, purple or polka dotted; it is the parent who are responsible for teaching kids to be decent people. Not the govt. Not police. Not prisons. By the time these authorities get involved, it is usually too late.

Never the less. This is all a beat up. Real world crime stats are steadily decreasing and have been for decades. Yes, there are blips that rise but the tend is steadily downward. Also, 'white australian' kids are by far the greatest perpetrators of youth crime. Even though the percentage of population is steadily decreasing, the percentage of youth crime stays the same. Contrary to claims above, these little s**ts also just get a slap on thhe wrist and a tissue for their negligent upbringings.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Stix » 12 Aug 2018, 9:19 am

Gwion wrote:If you want someone to blame for an apparent rise in youth crime, you should look fairly a nd squarely at the parents. Black, white, purple or polka dotted; it is the parent who are responsible for teaching kids to be decent people. Not the govt. Not police. Not prisons. By the time these authorities get involved, it is usually too late.

Never the less. This is all a beat up. Real world crime stats are steadily decreasing and have been for decades. Yes, there are blips that rise but the tend is steadily downward. Also, 'white australian' kids are by far the greatest perpetrators of youth crime. Even though the percentage of population is steadily decreasing, the percentage of youth crime stays the same. Contrary to claims above, these little s**ts also just get a slap on thhe wrist and a tissue for their negligent upbringings.

Wow...this thread is still going.

You're spot on with your first paragraph gwion...BUT...the kids that do disresect society raised by parents with the same attitude will continue, all due to the fault of society as a whole not really giving a fuk about it.

I mean sure, you n i are concerned (& id like to think the bulk of the populis), but we dont do anything about it...!
The average person these days is just plain greedy, & are only concerned about their pay rates & things that directly affect them.
If everyone was genuinely concerned (& educated enough to know whats actually going on), there would be a civil uprising in this country & govt as we know it would cease.

And all of this starts at the top...& the top of this country is the Govt-so if the govt dont care enough to dish out tough consequences & let people get away with s**t, then it will continue to happen.

So it is my belief that it is OUR (society's) responsibility how our kids are raised--& that falls to the Governing power...
If the govt do not reflect the greater populations views, then from a simple persective, we are all a bunch of diks for allowing them to be remain there.
:)
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 12 Aug 2018, 9:28 am

I agree with most of the comments in the last dozen or so posts. Except Hanson young being desirable. :lol: if you’re registered to vote and ya don’t, you’re vote goes to the party in power by default. Remember last election when independent got 15% of the vote that rattled the majors cages. One nation and Katter or the shooters and fishing party getting your vote gives them bargaining power with their preferences as was once said “ evil men triumph when good men fail to act “. At this point, doing something is better than nothing :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 12 Aug 2018, 9:31 am

I feel better now. Gunna go do some hand loads for my new/old 222 chinwester toy and kill some paper this arvo. Cheers
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Gwion » 12 Aug 2018, 9:56 am

Stix wrote:
Gwion wrote:If you want someone to blame for an apparent rise in youth crime, you should look fairly a nd squarely at the parents. Black, white, purple or polka dotted; it is the parent who are responsible for teaching kids to be decent people. Not the govt. Not police. Not prisons. By the time these authorities get involved, it is usually too late.

Wow...this thread is still going.

You're spot on with your first paragraph gwion...BUT...the kids that do disresect society raised by parents with the same attitude will continue, all due to the fault of society as a whole not really giving a fuk about it.

I mean sure, you n i are concerned (& id like to think the bulk of the populis), but we dont do anything about it...!
The average person these days is just plain greedy, & are only concerned about their pay rates & things that directly affect them.
If everyone was genuinely concerned (& educated enough to know whats actually going on), there would be a civil uprising in this country & govt as we know it would cease.

And all of this starts at the top...& the top of this country is the Govt-so if the govt dont care enough to dish out tough consequences & let people get away with s**t, then it will continue to happen.

So it is my belief that it is OUR (society's) responsibility how our kids are raised--& that falls to the Governing power...
If the govt do not reflect the greater populations views, then from a simple persective, we are all a bunch of diks for allowing them to be remain there.
:)

I disagree. Most of the kids doing this s**t aren't raised by generational delinquents or criminals. They are raised by parants who don't believe in setting boundaries, instilling respect and who foster an entitled attitude. I know this through experience with my own family. One of my brothers set clear boundaries for his kids with consistent dicipline and what could be viewed as a more traditional approach. My othe bro and my sister both applied the latest open ended parenting techniques and would go off at me anytime i tried to set boundaries for their kid in my presence. Guess who are now well adjusted young adults and who is having trouble with drugs, crime and general inability to deal with life.

To be clear, we all had the same straight laced, traditional upbringing.

Sure. One family is not a comprehensive study but i think it is indicative of what is happening.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics