Kangaroos Tortured To Death

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Kangaroos Tortured To Death

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Sep 2018, 6:06 pm

What the hell is going on in this country?

Knuckle dragging pond scum like this need to be flogged to death.

I would pay all the money I have to be allowed to wield the cat of 9 tails.

Kangaroos burnt, stabbed and shot in worst act of animal cruelty ever seen by WA Police officers
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-26/k ... y/10306524
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Re: Kangaroos Tortured To Death

Post by marksman » 26 Sep 2018, 6:21 pm

throw the book at the bastards, these are the type of internet gamer gangster bastards that we don't want with a gun :thumbsdown:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Sep 2018, 6:27 pm

These are the sort of worthless sh!t that get bored with animals and move on to women.

The scum that tortured, raped and murdered Anita Cobby started out raping and killing lambs and when that lost its attraction decided to scale things up.

What's the bet they get a piss poor slap on the wrist if they get caught?
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JSS » 26 Sep 2018, 6:29 pm

I just don't get these kinds of brain f@#ked losers...........With any luck they'll go to jail, get raped and beaten for a while, then end up stabbed to death in the showers.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Sep 2018, 6:31 pm

JSS wrote:I just don't get these kinds of brain f@#ked losers...........With any luck they'll go to jail, get raped and beaten for a while, then end up stabbed to death in the showers.

I'm not a believer, but as the old saying goes, "From your lips to god's ears".
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by No1_49er » 26 Sep 2018, 6:34 pm

Trouble is, they do have firearms and other prohibited weapons.
Lots of old mine shafts that these oxygen thieves should be deposited in. Never to be seen or heard of again.
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by No1Mk3 » 26 Sep 2018, 7:00 pm

Member of Outlaws MC feeder club, Crossed Pistons. Any Outlaws member reading this should have the honour to disavow such filth, flog them and give them over to the jacks. I believe the cops may know them also, so hopefully a bust is imminent or at least a raid and pressure on the West Coast chapters to hand these numb f***s in.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 Sep 2018, 7:01 pm

These oxygen thieves is right I think when they were conceived they were strained through a pair of panty hose and all
common sense and morals and usefulness was strained out and only a parasite remained only to steal oxygen
May the laws do their job
Member-Deleted

Post by bigrich » 27 Sep 2018, 5:19 pm

No1Mk3 wrote:Member of Outlaws MC feeder club, Crossed Pistons. Any Outlaws member reading this should have the honour to disavow such filth, flog them and give them over to the jacks. I believe the cops may know them also, so hopefully a bust is imminent or at least a raid and pressure on the West Coast chapters to hand these numb f***s in.

yeah i think your right about the bike gang affiliation. wannabe bad arses.doing poses wearing knuckle dusters ? really ? these retards will probably end up kidnapping and torturing somebody's daughter or son next. oxygen theives is what they are :thumbsdown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 27 Sep 2018, 5:50 pm

Just scum nothing else to say!!! :evil: :evil: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by 1886 » 27 Sep 2018, 8:44 pm

Absolute mindless brain dead arseholes. Some people should not be permitted to breed.

Big ID pictures are plastered in the Perth daily newspaper so they WILL get caught and prosecuted.

There are severe penalties for this crap in the appropriate protection of fauna act etc and hopefully they will get gaol time, also get to feel a knuckle duster on the quiet along with a huge fine.
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Rifle realist » 28 Sep 2018, 10:58 am

3 of these morons charged and appearing in court today.
Sako quad .22 WMR 3-9X40 Leupold VXI
Anchutz 1430-1434 .22 Hornet 4 X 40 Bushnell
Sako 85 Varmint .260 Rem 4.5-14X50 Leupold VXIII
Sako 85 Hunter .338 Win Mag 3.5-10X40 Leupold VXIII
Marlin 1895 45/70
Assorted .22s & Shotguns
Rifle realist
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 28 Sep 2018, 1:49 pm

Last edited by Member-Deleted on 28 Sep 2018, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member-Deleted

Post by No1Mk3 » 28 Sep 2018, 2:24 pm

All sporting black eyes, whether patch members were offended by the behaviour, or because the scum wore Outlaws Supporter gear and brought dishonour to the patch, don't know or care. Now they are known, hope it follows them forever.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by marksman » 28 Sep 2018, 5:39 pm

they could never be forgotten no matter where they go for this cowardly sick torture :thumbsdown:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by 1886 » 29 Sep 2018, 12:18 pm

Maximum penalties are 5 years gaol / $50,000 so I hope the vid is shown to the magistrate and they get both.
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 29 Sep 2018, 12:22 pm

Hmm if it was in vic it would be moe like 1 week in jail and 1k fine....
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 15 Jan 2019, 7:51 am

An update for those interested.
Some really classy people these.

Supporters attack media outside court as 'sadistic' kangaroo torturer jailed
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-14/m ... d/10713918
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 8:13 am

Yeah well, that’s about the behaviour of some people in the bike club scene. Probably would have been worse if it wasn’t so public. Anyone associated with outlaw clubs should never hold a firearms license I’m my opinion
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 15 Jan 2019, 9:08 am

Now there’s a bulls**t statement of opinion.
Most club guys I know would have killed these dick heads for what they did.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Daddybang » 15 Jan 2019, 9:24 am

TassieTiger wrote:Now there’s a bulls**t statement of opinion.

Well big rich did make it clear it's his opinion just because you don't agree doesn't necessarily make it bullsh@t.
As someone who has a couple of relatives involved with outlaw/1% clubs I agree no members should have a firearms license and mostly they can't get one as being a patched member or even associated will mean ya fail the fit and proper person test. And I'll make it clear that I'm not saying all bikies are bad but the outlaw clubs have some very bad people involved. :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 15 Jan 2019, 10:10 am

The difference could be a bike club or an outlaw bike gang
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 10:30 am

TassieTiger wrote:Now there’s a bulls**t statement of opinion.

mate , when i was a younger man i had friends who were in with the finks and hells angels locally and not one of the low life drug dealing bully's i met should have access to a firearm. some of them were so off their heads on speed they were phycotic . i've seen their standover tactics on people and it's disgusting to say the least . some of the other more social clubs such as the 'nam vets and ulysses have no criminal intent and i have no problem with one of these guys having a licsence after the proper checks. as DB said their are some very bad people in these groups . to tell me that there aren't is a fairytale tas .some of what i saw and heard i wont repeat or post online . that's my opinion from real life experience mate . as your last line in your post says " most guys i know would have killed these dick heads for what they did ". well the last thing they need is guns then. not that they have any trouble getting stolen illegal guns anyway. chances are, if your house is robbed for ya firearms , there gunna end up in the hands of drug dealers or bikers . traded for ice most likely . i f you know some "nice" bikers down your way well and good mate. this is my personal opinion from my experience and i'm entitled to it

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 15 Jan 2019, 11:07 am

Not having a crack at anyone’s rights to have an opinion-I’m just stating mine as well. I just don’t think you can “tar” entire groups of ppl, across diverse ranges, with one brush and in doing so erodes our very own basic democratic rights.
I agree, there are some absolute mental ppl in 1% clubs - whom shouldn’t have a firearms licence, or for that matter be allowed to breathe (That’s why they are in there) - but you know what...I don’t know of a membership club / affiliation arrangement, that doesn’t have their own share of inappropriates within - cops are some of the worst criminals on the planet and I don’t trust 90% of them, as are politicians and don’t get me started on some lawyers...but we can’t say they are all bad eggs.
I am somewhat speaking from experience RE bikies - won’t go into it on here, and I’m 100% out of anything to do with any bike clubs now - but in my experience, the majority or actual 1% bike membership were decent ppl - yep, some crap goes on in the back ground of some clubs, always has and always will - typical of the required criteria to join...not unlike police, fire, etc etc etc.
The middle eastern gangs “presenting” as bike clubs, are way more dangerous to the community in my opinion - but I bet even some of them are half decent as well.
I know a few members at golf courses and members of bowls clubs who are the biggest drug dealers in their areas, but they front as “respectable” ppl.
I know other club members who are fantastic ppl when sober - but 2 drinks in and they are 100% out of control, additional problem being they drink everyday...and own firearms.
If I was broken down on the side of the rd, in middle of nowhere - I’d honestly prefer for a patch member to pull over, than a power tripping police officer...any day of the week.

Ps - And when I said members would “kill” these two clowns for doing this - wasnt literal, although I’m sure they would be in pain...which would be due justice in my book.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Stix » 15 Jan 2019, 11:25 am

:shock: Gees...really...
Some people deserve respect by the media, but these clowns need to be locked away for good...!!...& i mean these "supporters" too...what a bunch of good for absolutely nothing's...

Someone said mine shaft...wouldnt want to disturb the bats with that rank...
Maybe a coastal cliff off the Nullabor...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 11:34 am

Stix wrote::shock: Gees...really...
Some people deserve respect by the media, but these clowns need to be locked away for good...!!...& i mean these "supporters" too...what a bunch of good for absolutely nothing's...

Someone said mine shaft...wouldnt want to disturb the bats with that rank...
Maybe a coastal cliff off the Nullabor...

nah , ya can't drop them and their supporters down a mine shaft stix . or off a cliff . ya would be fined for dumping toxic waste :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Stix » 15 Jan 2019, 12:04 pm

TassieTiger wrote:Not having a crack at anyone’s rights to have an opinion-I’m just stating mine as well. I just don’t think you can “tar” entire groups of ppl, across diverse ranges, with one brush and in doing so erodes our very own basic democratic rights.
I agree, there are some absolute mental ppl in 1% clubs - whom shouldn’t have a firearms licence, or for that matter be allowed to breathe (That’s why they are in there) - but you know what...I don’t know of a membership club / affiliation arrangement, that doesn’t have their own share of inappropriates within - cops are some of the worst criminals on the planet and I don’t trust 90% of them, as are politicians and don’t get me started on some lawyers...but we can’t say they are all bad eggs.
I am somewhat speaking from experience RE bikies - won’t go into it on here, and I’m 100% out of anything to do with any bike clubs now - but in my experience, the majority or actual 1% bike membership were decent ppl - yep, some crap goes on in the back ground of some clubs, always has and always will - typical of the required criteria to join...not unlike police, fire, etc etc etc.
The middle eastern gangs “presenting” as bike clubs, are way more dangerous to the community in my opinion - but I bet even some of them are half decent as well.
I know a few members at golf courses and members of bowls clubs who are the biggest drug dealers in their areas, but they front as “respectable” ppl.
I know other club members who are fantastic ppl when sober - but 2 drinks in and they are 100% out of control, additional problem being they drink everyday...and own firearms.
If I was broken down on the side of the rd, in middle of nowhere - I’d honestly prefer for a patch member to pull over, than a power tripping police officer...any day of the week.

Ps - And when I said members would “kill” these two clowns for doing this - wasnt literal, although I’m sure they would be in pain...which would be due justice in my book.

Tassie, with all due respect, Rich did say "SOME" when referring to members...so he is not "tarring all with one brush"...in fact he doesnt have to...they dip themselves in the same tub mate--they do it themselves. :thumbsup:

Whilst i get your point there are bad eggs everywhere as we all know, it sounds to me like you defend, or atleast justify their wrong's by saying 'it happens everywhere anyway'...& if thats the case i think its the wrong attitude.

Where you mention some crap goes on in the backround as required to gain colours...mate seriously, does it not ring any bells that any organisation that requires you to not only commit crimes against nature & humanity, but also appear to enjoy it may not be worth it...?

And mate--no needs to tar them with any brush when this proves--you prove by saying it--as i said above--they do this themselves...!!

If i have to jump the bar & disfigure an innocent bartender with an iron bar & beat him to within an inch of his life to be accepted & liked by my peers, then im happy to have no friends & i dont want to fukn join...!!!
Nor do i think there is a place for people whom gain satisfaction from such behaviour as this, or thats in this thread.
Not when its all against the innocent...!!

Im not saying there arent good people within ranks...at the very least there are good sides to people within...but... ... ...

Lock em all in an industrial estate & let them flog themselves, but isnt it funny they're not game enough to do that...!!!!

:) :drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 15 Jan 2019, 12:12 pm

As to the general character of those with membership in these organizations.

I worked briefly with a young guy in 2005 who was a prospect with a well known group, he was told that if he wanted in, his brothers wanted to "run a train" on his fiance, as brothers should share things.

For those unfamiliar with this charming railroad themed concept, his fiance was supposed to let every member in the local chapter have a ride, one after the other.

To his credit he told them to stick it.
The beat the sh!t out of him and his girl and trashed his bike.

Stirling individuals indeed.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 12:44 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:As to the general character of those with membership in these organizations.

I worked briefly with a young guy in 2005 who was a prospect with a well known group, he was told that if he wanted in, his brothers wanted to "run a train" on his fiance, as brothers should share things.

For those unfamiliar with this charming railroad themed concept, his fiance was supposed to let every member in the local chapter have a ride, one after the other.

To his credit he told them to stick it.
The beat the sh!t out of him and his girl and trashed his bike.

Stirling individuals indeed.

stories like that are very common with outlaw clubs around brisbane/ gold cost reigion for a loooong time. i woke up to what they were about a long time ago , and i wont associate with anybody who has links to these outlaw groups. still they are tame compared to some mexican and south american groups trying to get a foothold in this country . these groups have no regard for the law whatsoever and make outlaw bike gangs look mild . very scary :shock: these guys would car bomb a judges or cops family just as a threat. :wtf: :thumbsdown:

bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 15 Jan 2019, 12:53 pm

bigrich wrote:Yeah well, that’s about the behaviour of some people in the bike club scene. Probably would have been worse if it wasn’t so public. Anyone associated with outlaw clubs should never hold a firearms license I’m my opinion

Sorry Stix - this is the bit I disagree with.
Hypocrisy has a strange way of uncovering the truth.

I'm a supporter of the vietnam vets and a huge supporter of our armed forces. Yet, those same forces whom our puppet masters command (referring to the bulldust political wars) have been / are killing, maiming, orphaning, way more innocents than any outlaw bike group EVER did...for what end purpose were those wars fought again ? Political gain in many cases - nothing more.
Go to church much ? How many priests have raped and abused young boys and men over hundreds of years, in the name of the Father ? A lot more than any outlaw bike group ever did.
How many people have police shot and killed and injured during their "investigations" ? I'd hazard a guess, that it would be a lot more than any bike club...
How many fathers are not seeing their kids, are committing suicide this year, a living on poor street - because of the insane family court system, that is a self perpetuating legal fraternity, that care nothing about this kids themselves - within this country ? A lot more than any bike club ever did.
I could go on and on...but at first glance, it appears that many are brainwashed by media beat ups and their own one offs...or just 3rd party "stories". The pollies have a remarkable way of manipulating media stories...but you all should already be aware of that...ie the Federal report into 2500 confiscated firearms ring a bell ?
For every horror story repoeted attributed to a bike group, I could spin 2 that were positive.
Yep - some, advice already stated - should be...what %*^%# and the prospecting story given above sounds horrific if true...but if they really truly treated prospective members like this - they would fade into obscurity. I’ve seen what college frats do to their future members - some (not all) are not much different...albeit most are for at least 12 months lol.

If we are content to sit back and accept that we can sling mud at an "entire group" of people, of whom we do not know individually- then surely, we have no right to complain when that same mud is thrown our way, and we are ALL deemed to be potential murderers and killers or worse - by those that we today - believe to be ignorant ?...is it not effectively the same thing?
Last edited by TassieTiger on 15 Jan 2019, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Next

Return to Firearms related media and politics