Kangaroos Tortured To Death

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Kangaroos Tortured To Death

Post by Gaznazdiak » 15 Jan 2019, 4:24 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
bigrich wrote:Yeah well, that’s about the behaviour of some people in the bike club scene. Probably would have been worse if it wasn’t so public. Anyone associated with outlaw clubs should never hold a firearms license I’m my opinion

Sorry Stix - this is the bit I disagree with.
Hypocrisy has a strange way of uncovering the truth.

I'm a supporter of the vietnam vets and a huge supporter of our armed forces. Yet, those same forces whom our puppet masters command (referring to the bulldust political wars) have been / are killing, maiming, orphaning, way more innocents than any outlaw bike group EVER did...for what end purpose were those wars fought again ? Political gain in many cases - nothing more.
Go to church much ? How many priests have raped and abused young boys and men over hundreds of years, in the name of the Father ? A lot more than any outlaw bike group ever did.
How many people have police shot and killed and injured during their "investigations" ? I'd hazard a guess, that it would be a lot more than any bike club...
How many fathers are not seeing their kids, are committing suicide this year, a living on poor street - because of the insane family court system, that is a self perpetuating legal fraternity, that care nothing about this kids themselves - within this country ? A lot more than any bike club ever did.
I could go on and on...but at first glance, it appears that many are brainwashed by media beat ups and their own one offs...or just 3rd party "stories". The pollies have a remarkable way of manipulating media stories...but you all should already be aware of that...ie the Federal report into 2500 confiscated firearms ring a bell ?
For every horror story repoeted attributed to a bike group, I could spin 2 that were positive.
Yep - some, advice already stated - should be...what %*^%# and the prospecting story given above sounds horrific if true...but if they really truly treated prospective members like this - they would fade into obscurity. I’ve seen what college frats do to their future members - some (not all) are not much different...albeit most are for at least 12 months lol.

If we are content to sit back and accept that we can sling mud at an "entire group" of people, of whom we do not know individually- then surely, we have no right to complain when that same mud is thrown our way, and we are ALL deemed to be potential murderers and killers or worse - by those that we today - believe to be ignorant ?...is it not effectively the same thing?

Tas, you are entitled to your view, just like all of us, and you are correct, it's not a good thing to demonize an entire demographic because of the actions of a couple of individuals.

But mate, be honest. We're not talking about a group of sinless choirboys brought into disrepute by a couple of rebels, we are talking about a culture, for want of a better word, that is based on violence, humiliation, degradation, crime and murder. There's a reason they are called the 1%, it's because they are the the bad eggs that give the other 99% of motorcyclists a bad rep.
Don't lose sight of the fact that the innocent little angels your getting so fired up in defense of are also the prime movers behind, and profit takers in, the ice epidemics here and abroad.

You then do what you accuse others of doing by describing most cops as nazis and most priests as kiddy rooters. Yes there are some Roger Rogersons still out there and no doubt the paedophiles haven't been completely removed from the various clergy.
But all of the above is still stuff you have every right to believe.

You then claim you respect our armed forces, but your deliberate conflation of accidental civilian casualties caused by the actions of the ADF with the culture of deliberate, criminal violence by bikie gangs is about the most disgusting slander I've yet seen on this forum, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 15 Jan 2019, 4:32 pm

I hear ya tassie.
Condolences to you re your friend.

Im sure we're on the same page... :drinks:

We as a targeted group (sporting shooters & hunters) are often out in the public eye defending ourselves & willing to explain our mantra & demonstrate its no harm values, & in some cases its benefits to society & the environment.

If a firearms owner commits heineous offences & is convicted of such, & his supporters assulted people outside the court, the affiliations that represent us would publicly state their disassociation from the clowns.

As i said in the earlier thread, if these vicious & violent supporters of the kangaroo torturing scum in these articles who assulted cameramen without provocation , are wearing colours...
Will their hierachy come out & defend their actions &/or disassociate from them...?

If not, that to me shows that behaviour is condoned, & demonstrates a contemp for innocent individuals & the animals theyve tortured...and so being, they dont seem care for the "label" they are tarnished with. :unknown:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 4:48 pm

tas i'm not tarring every biker with the same brush , as stated in one of my earlier posts i don't have a issue with nam vets, ulysses or any other social group. most of the "outlaw" groups run the drug trade as well as other illegal activities . not all members may participate , but some organaiations on the gold coast are 100% running drug and standover rackets . i know what some prospects have had to do to become a full patched member , and it wasn't helping little old ladies across the street . with some of the more extreme clubs patched members have had to do some really bad sh!t to get their patch . these people get no respect from me , and if they want to belong to these radical groups they deserve all the law can put on them. in recent years they've fled overseas and tried running things from thailand . some dumb sh!ts got caught out trying to smuggle drugs into australia and have ended up in a foreign prison for a looong time . sucked in ! back on topic any member of a outlaw group should not hold a firearms liscence . they would be buying ammo for their mates stolen/illegal firearms sure as and would bring the rest of us into disrepute . and wouldn't the anti's love that .

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 15 Jan 2019, 5:07 pm

bigrich wrote: ! back on topic any member of a outlaw group should not hold a firearms liscence . they would be buying ammo for their mates stolen/illegal firearms sure as and would bring the rest of us into disrepute . and wouldn't the anti's love that .

And this is why I agree with you BR..even if the patch is a genuinely good bloke if his club says "go buy 500 rounds for the good of the club" then hes gonna go buy tjose rounds, if the Sargent at arms says "I need ya 223 tonite" they're not gonna say "no sorry sarge ya not licensed mate"
:drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 5:20 pm

Daddybang wrote:
bigrich wrote: ! back on topic any member of a outlaw group should not hold a firearms liscence . they would be buying ammo for their mates stolen/illegal firearms sure as and would bring the rest of us into disrepute . and wouldn't the anti's love that .

And this is why I agree with you BR..even if the patch is a genuinely good bloke if his club says "go buy 500 rounds for the good of the club" then hes gonna go buy tjose rounds, if the Sargent at arms says "I need ya 223 tonite" they're not gonna say "no sorry sarge ya not licensed mate"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah that would go over like a lead balloon hey ? ;) if ya not 100% loyal to the club and do as ya told there'll be trouble . i new a fella who did years in jail when he commited no crime because he kept his mouth shut for club loyalty. the club prez ratted everyone out and was moved to a regional town under protective custody :wtf:

bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 15 Jan 2019, 7:04 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:
bigrich wrote:Yeah well, that’s about the behaviour of some people in the bike club scene. Probably would have been worse if it wasn’t so public. Anyone associated with outlaw clubs should never hold a firearms license I’m my opinion

Sorry Stix - this is the bit I disagree with.
Hypocrisy has a strange way of uncovering the truth.

I'm a supporter of the vietnam vets and a huge supporter of our armed forces. Yet, those same forces whom our puppet masters command (referring to the bulldust political wars) have been / are killing, maiming, orphaning, way more innocents than any outlaw bike group EVER did...for what end purpose were those wars fought again ? Political gain in many cases - nothing more.
Go to church much ? How many priests have raped and abused young boys and men over hundreds of years, in the name of the Father ? A lot more than any outlaw bike group ever did.
How many people have police shot and killed and injured during their "investigations" ? I'd hazard a guess, that it would be a lot more than any bike club...
How many fathers are not seeing their kids, are committing suicide this year, a living on poor street - because of the insane family court system, that is a self perpetuating legal fraternity, that care nothing about this kids themselves - within this country ? A lot more than any bike club ever did.
I could go on and on...but at first glance, it appears that many are brainwashed by media beat ups and their own one offs...or just 3rd party "stories". The pollies have a remarkable way of manipulating media stories...but you all should already be aware of that...ie the Federal report into 2500 confiscated firearms ring a bell ?
For every horror story repoeted attributed to a bike group, I could spin 2 that were positive.
Yep - some, advice already stated - should be...what %*^%# and the prospecting story given above sounds horrific if true...but if they really truly treated prospective members like this - they would fade into obscurity. I’ve seen what college frats do to their future members - some (not all) are not much different...albeit most are for at least 12 months lol.

If we are content to sit back and accept that we can sling mud at an "entire group" of people, of whom we do not know individually- then surely, we have no right to complain when that same mud is thrown our way, and we are ALL deemed to be potential murderers and killers or worse - by those that we today - believe to be ignorant ?...is it not effectively the same thing?

Tas, you are entitled to your view, just like all of us, and you are correct, it's not a good thing to demonize an entire demographic because of the actions of a couple of individuals.

But mate, be honest. We're not talking about a group of sinless choirboys brought into disrepute by a couple of rebels, we are talking about a culture, for want of a better word, that is based on violence, humiliation, degradation, crime and murder. There's a reason they are called the 1%, it's because they are the the bad eggs that give the other 99% of motorcyclists a bad rep.
Don't lose sight of the fact that the innocent little angels your getting so fired up in defense of are also the prime movers behind, and profit takers in, the ice epidemics here and abroad.

You then do what you accuse others of doing by describing most cops as nazis and most priests as kiddy rooters. Yes there are some Roger Rogersons still out there and no doubt the paedophiles haven't been completely removed from the various clergy.
But all of the above is still stuff you have every right to believe.

You then claim you respect our armed forces, but your deliberate conflation of accidental civilian casualties caused by the actions of the ADF with the culture of deliberate, criminal violence by bikie gangs is about the most disgusting slander I've yet seen on this forum, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

PLEASE show me where i called anyone a Nazi ? PLEASE show me where i said "most" priests are kiddy rooters ?
PLEASE show me the the evidence of whom are the prime movers and profit takers of the ice epidemic - because if you do have the proof, then your a better cop than well...most cops. lol...but your entitled to your version of the truth.
My deliberate comparison between civilian deaths from politically motivated war vs local criminals is nothing for me to be ashamed of, the end results is a family torn apart, a life lost - a tragedy by ANY measure...a comparable tragedy where the outcome is exactly the same...a tragedy born by greed and you have the gall to call it disgusting slander ?
I know how I support the ADF and I know what I and my family have done. I also wrote that I was referring to the political side of the conflicts impacting the outcome...The real shame in my opinion in all of this, is the way so many sheep such as yourself, blindy follow and believe government regulated media hype around these types of issues - and do not have the mindset to question our puppet masters in regards to what might best might serve them. Heaven forbid - another minor version of port arthur or even a "false flag" event of similar nature occurred in the future, to best serve our controlling govt, and watch your fire arms disappear over night...think outside the square a little, you might just wake up.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 15 Jan 2019, 7:24 pm

Stix wrote:I hear ya tassie.
Condolences to you re your friend.

Im sure we're on the same page... :drinks:

We as a targeted group (sporting shooters & hunters) are often out in the public eye defending ourselves & willing to explain our mantra & demonstrate its no harm values, & in some cases its benefits to society & the environment.

If a firearms owner commits heineous offences & is convicted of such, & his supporters assulted people outside the court, the affiliations that represent us would publicly state their disassociation from the clowns.

As i said in the earlier thread, if these vicious & violent supporters of the kangaroo torturing scum in these articles who assulted cameramen without provocation , are wearing colours...
Will their hierachy come out & defend their actions &/or disassociate from them...?

If not, that to me shows that behaviour is condoned, & demonstrates a contemp for innocent individuals & the animals theyve tortured...and so being, they dont seem care for the "label" they are tarnished with. :unknown:

:drinks: I enjoy these types of discussions mate. I'm not closed off to saying I'm wrong or having my attitude adjusted...I'm just trying to get across a few points for people to think about.

From what I know when I was around clubs, this type of disgusting behavior would not be taken lightly - these people involved would have been dealt with internally and banned from the club. No community expense - but fair and reasonable justice. I am one of those that do not believe the courts are dealing out appropriate punishments and if incidents such as this are "dealt" with to degree where the guilty are made pay appropriately for their crimes...so be it. In my dealings with the clubs, 90% of the members were about riding, about a few drinks, a few games of cards, about having fun with like minded people - no different to many clubs. and I say that in all honesty. There were at times rumours of some (stress some!) people doing the wrong thing - but is that really your business or concern if it is not directly impacting you ? Not really - just enjoy the club for what it is...a place to go after work, have a beer and talk about the weekends ride.

We might not be outside of court houses defending idiots that misbehave, but does that actually matter to the absolute ignorant ? Just like when the NRA said the only way to beat a bad person with a gun, is a good person with a gun...an insane response like that, after a tragedy, is not all that different...and then we as a group, regardless of whether we agree or not are tarnished exactly the same way.

I dont know if the people in the vids were members or relatives - or just mental cases who support cruelty to animals - but in my day, there would have already been a public release denouncing the act. And yes - I 1000% agree, those ppl carrying on outside of court should be arrested for assault at minimum and somehow charged with affiliated torture...OR serve similar "behind the scene" punishment by those that they are affiliated with.
Rightly or wrongly - that is my perception of what society is...affiliates deal out the punishment to laws written by our puppet maseters - only in those enviroments, its a much smaller society and not everyone agrees with the punishment that is often served - which is quite often, then twisted and reported as something entirely different, to better serve the introduction of ever tightening laws...
Anyways - f*** the pricks whom did this, may they get cancer of the penis!
TT
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 15 Jan 2019, 7:28 pm

bigrich wrote:tas i'm not tarring every biker with the same brush , as stated in one of my earlier posts i don't have a issue with nam vets, ulysses or any other social group. most of the "outlaw" groups run the drug trade as well as other illegal activities . not all members may participate , but some organaiations on the gold coast are 100% running drug and standover rackets . i know what some prospects have had to do to become a full patched member , and it wasn't helping little old ladies across the street . with some of the more extreme clubs patched members have had to do some really bad sh!t to get their patch . these people get no respect from me , and if they want to belong to these radical groups they deserve all the law can put on them. in recent years they've fled overseas and tried running things from thailand . some dumb sh!ts got caught out trying to smuggle drugs into australia and have ended up in a foreign prison for a looong time . sucked in ! back on topic any member of a outlaw group should not hold a firearms liscence . they would be buying ammo for their mates stolen/illegal firearms sure as and would bring the rest of us into disrepute . and wouldn't the anti's love that .

All fair comments mate - I can only talk from my perspective and it has been something different to what your reporting, But I have also seen first hand how many things can be mis reported on purpose by a hungry media and that can cause a frothing of the herds like nothing else...next thing we know, laws are amended and we all suffer... :drinks:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Gaznazdiak » 15 Jan 2019, 7:56 pm

No Tas you didn't use the term Nazi, it was implied by your words.
Is there another way to interpret your statement: "cops are some of the worst criminals on the planet and I don’t trust 90% of them,"?

Are you deliberately ignoring the differences between the concept of deliberate murder for profit or to get revenge or prestige and the accidental death of a civilian during a military action?

Here's one for you; a biker who beats a stranger to a pulp for a laugh or shoots up a house and accidentally kills an unintended target isn't going to find themselves crippled by PTSD.

A young Digger who finds out that some rounds he fired at a legitimate combatant actually killed a civilian isn't going to be high-fiving his mates, he's more likely to take his own life from grief and remorse.

As to what you think of me?
Well, now that we're seeing the real Tas, :violin:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 15 Jan 2019, 8:51 pm

i think we can all admit everyone has a point of view here, the clowns that tortured the roos are idiots and deserve jail and a slap up the side of the head yeah ? not all bikers are phyco ratbags, but there are a few who are , yeah ? okay, for the good of peace and harmony on the forum i declare the bike gang argument over and we should move on to more positive productive topics yeah ? can i get a AMEN brother shooters, gun nuts and rural lifestyle enthusiasts ? :unknown:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :friends: :friends: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 15 Jan 2019, 10:23 pm

Excellent motion, seconded.
Beers for BigRich
Bugger it, if I'm buy fantasy drinks, Tequilas for everyone :drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 15 Jan 2019, 10:50 pm

Yep i'll drink to that boys as I just found out that if it hunts like a wombat, eats like a wombat, sh@t's like a wombat, smells like a wombat,
bullies like a wombat, bites like a wombat
WELL
Its just a puddy tat its not what ya seeing CHEERS ---------hic------hic--------hic :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :D
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 15 Jan 2019, 11:13 pm

My Oldman always said '' You play up you've made your bed you sleep in it ''and cop what's coming
These blokes have made their bed now all they've got to do is sleep in it '' simple''
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 16 Jan 2019, 7:06 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:No Tas you didn't use the term Nazi, it was implied by your words.
:violin:

You serious mate?? How can anyone imply a word like Nazi lol. By making up your own interpretation to that extent? you might as well just be in your own world...

And your examples given are just that - examples...everyone has them both to the positive and to the negative.

But your example of PTSD is an interesting one and gives further insight...
our pollies decided to send our troops to Iraq for the war re weapons of mass destruction - hundreds of troops now have ptsd as it was horrific for many who didn’t know who the enemy was and in preservation mode, you’d do what ever needed to stay alive...this is a completely unjustified war where many civilians were killed...it’s the puppet masters who should be held accountable, should it not? But many seem okay with this...just as Nixon refused to end the viet war...he had opportunity to do so but wanted leverage for the election...thousands of USA and Au and others died...thousands!

Your talking about a so called bikie basking an innocent, how many cops beat and kill drunk indigenous here? for...fun to be it seems on video...and so on and so on. Be it bikie, cop, pollie, who ever - they should be all held to account and dealt with, but they are not.
Out of the three examples above - One will be trialled in the media, one will be swept under the carpet, 1 will be a hero for defending “xxxxxxx”

I agree on what others have said...
Better arguments to be had and we all agree these aresehats shouldn’t breathe.
TT
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics