Please Sign This Petition.

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Please Sign This Petition.

Post by No1_49er » 14 Nov 2018, 4:01 pm

Well, that would probably get a few people excited. Not necessarily our "friends" though.
I was meaning the link to change dot org here. But I'll do it. If the moderators disapprove, they will remove it I guess.

Come on, folks. Have a look at this and hopefully (if enough people support) we can role back some of the stupidity and reclaim a little sense.
https://www.change.org/p/to-the-honoura ... tm_term=cs

As of this writing there are only 94 supporters. How many sporting shooters do we collectively claim in Australia? More than 94 I think.
This isn't just about Keith, or any particular one of us and our particular discipline or likes. Maybe even dislikes. But, it's actually about ALL of us.
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 14 Nov 2018, 4:44 pm

Yep cmon people No1 is right get behind Keith and this petition. ..We've got a chance to show the poliscum our numbers but if we do f@#kall then we'll get f@#kall result. Honestly it is up to you!!!!! :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Keith » 14 Nov 2018, 5:30 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by No1_49er » 15 Nov 2018, 4:25 pm

Another bump for Keith.
Wow, another kind soul has added their support. New there's 95. C'mon, see if we can get 100 or better.
No1_49er
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by No1_49er » 23 Nov 2018, 12:35 am

Yet another bump for Keith's petition.
I'm sorry Keith, but all I can say is that the result, so far, is an obscenity to the shooting fraternity. From 95 respondents on Nov 15th, there are now another 3 - total 98.
BUT, if the forum statistics are anything to go by, well over 700 views of the thread. I think we can agree that some of those will be multiples from the same member, but even if we halve the number, why aren't there 350 supporters, at least.
Sadly, I think it's a case of "it doesn't affect me, so why should I bother". How will it be when "they" come knocking on your door asking for the surrender of that nice tacticool sniper rifle you've got?

No1_49er
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Keith » 23 Nov 2018, 8:34 am

No1_49er wrote:Yet another bump for Keith's petition.
I'm sorry Keith, but all I can say is that the result, so far, is an obscenity to the shooting fraternity. From 95 respondents on Nov 15th, there are now another 3 - total 98.
BUT, if the forum statistics are anything to go by, well over 700 views of the thread. I think we can agree that some of those will be multiples from the same member, but even if we halve the number, why aren't there 350 supporters, at least.
Sadly, I think it's a case of "it doesn't affect me, so why should I bother". How will it be when "they" come knocking on your door asking for the surrender of that nice tacticool sniper rifle you've got?

Unfortunately Australians have are well known worldwide for their apathy! It will I believe eventually become a survival issue & it will be our downfall.
Keith.
Robert Frost.
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 23 Nov 2018, 9:08 am

Keith, i think its gone past apathy & is all they way up to a brainwashed stupidity...!!

Things that go on in politics need no going over from me here--

But seriously, if you asked people if they owned a sizeable business that was run the way our country is run, you can bet your bottom dollar the said people would fire the management for such a contempuous attitude to the position.

And yet, here we are, people own this business of our once great country & look at the shameful way its run.

Here in SA Kieth, some time ago, our state labour govt broke the backbone of the state by what i understand to be a breaking the constitution...& all to pay for their un-affordable promises.

Everyone complained about the resultant extra taxes, the media only reported the complaining, & not the fact laws were broken & they get away with it.

Its widely known election laws are/or at least have been broken by corrupt parties over here to get numbers in elections & nothing is done...ive no doubt its similar everywhere...

If i did what they did, id probably have a 20 year sentance...!!

I think ive done what i can with your petitiin & forwarded it on to others to hopefully sign.
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Keith » 23 Nov 2018, 11:02 am

Stix wrote:Keith, i think its gone past apathy & is all they way up to a brainwashed stupidity...!!

Things that go on in politics need no going over from me here--

But seriously, if you asked people if they owned a sizeable business that was run the way our country is run, you can bet your bottom dollar the said people would fire the management for such a contempuous attitude to the position.

And yet, here we are, people own this business of our once great country & look at the shameful way its run.

Here in SA Kieth, some time ago, our state labour govt broke the backbone of the state by what i understand to be a breaking the constitution...& all to pay for their un-affordable promises.

Everyone complained about the resultant extra taxes, the media only reported the complaining, & not the fact laws were broken & they get away with it.

Its widely known election laws are/or at least have been broken by corrupt parties over here to get numbers in elections & nothing is done...ive no doubt its similar everywhere...

If i did what they did, id probably have a 20 year sentance...!!

I think ive done what i can with your petitiin & forwarded it on to others to hopefully sign.
:drinks:

Good post Stix & I couldn't agree more.
Keith.
Robert Frost.
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 23 Nov 2018, 11:24 am

On the subject of the pathologically mendatious narcissists commonly known as government, I see both majors just killed a bill calling for total transparency in relation to political donations.

Their arrogance is breathtaking, they have made it legislatively impossible for the average punter to discern just who they are serving. It's certainly not the electorate that keep flipping the coin.

I've said it before, bread a games, all most people care about it seems.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Keith » 23 Nov 2018, 11:44 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:On the subject of the pathologically mendatious narcissists commonly known as government, I see both majors just killed a bill calling for total transparency in relation to political donations.

Their arrogance is breathtaking, they have made it legislatively impossible for the average punter to discern just who they are serving. It's certainly not the electorate that keep flipping the coin.

I've said it before, bread a games, all most people care about it seems.

Very frustrating when we as a minority know that we can't do anything about this.
Keith.
Robert Frost.
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Media and politics