Know Your Enemy!!!

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Know Your Enemy!!!

Post by Keith » 19 Nov 2018, 2:20 pm

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Know Your Enemy!!!

Post by Stix » 19 Nov 2018, 4:16 pm

Hey Keith, i can to a large degree understand your point of posting these links...but i dont think its worth even circulating this crap for them...especially on here..

Every time the link is opened its a "statistic" & a hit on their site.

Im of the belief to just completely ignore this rubbish.

"Reaction" is what drives this utter nonsense, so the less the better.

I love shooting & hunting (for the most part-although i nearly hurled a misbehaving rifle out into the paddock tge other day!!), & GCA & other similar rubbish is the last thing on my mind when i think of anything to do with shooting.

And im not telling you what to do mate, just voicing my opinion...
If you completely ignore the annoying little pest in your ear, eventually they go away from getting no response.

As i said, just remember every click on these links equates to more "numbers" they can twist to their favour....we're better than those lobotomised drama induced wana-be communist tyrant cult leader dik brains...& that is all they are--so we already know our enemy... :lol:

I stress again, not meaning to offend or tell you what to post...:drinks: :drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Keith » 19 Nov 2018, 4:39 pm

Stix wrote:Hey Keith, i can to a large degree understand your point of posting these links...but i dont think its worth even circulating this crap for them...especially on here..

Every time the link is opened its a "statistic" & a hit on their site.

Im of the belief to just completely ignore this rubbish.

"Reaction" is what drives this utter nonsense, so the less the better.

I love shooting & hunting (for the most part-although i nearly hurled a misbehaving rifle out into the paddock tge other day!!), & GCA & other similar rubbish is the last thing on my mind when i think of anything to do with shooting.

And im not telling you what to do mate, just voicing my opinion...
If you completely ignore the annoying little pest in your ear, eventually they go away from getting no response.

As i said, just remember every click on these links equates to more "numbers" they can twist to their favour....we're better than those lobotomised drama induced wana-be communist tyrant cult leader dik brains...& that is all they are--so we already know our enemy... :lol:

I stress again, not meaning to offend or tell you what to post...:drinks: :drinks:

No offence taken mate, but I don't think they are going to go away if ignored. I posted these links because it seems in general gun owners are simply not paying attention to what is going on. It will not be a matter of "I will keep my guns regardless of what the government does" because law abiding gun owners all have their firearms registered!
Regards, Keith.
Robert Frost.
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 19 Nov 2018, 5:34 pm

Annoying as GCA's alarmist, uninformed bullsh!t is Stix, you cannot effectively fight something of which you have little knowledge.

We need to know what insidious perfidy these cunning stunts are spreading if we wish to have a hope of fending them off.

It might be annoying to see, hear or read, but you can't win a fight with a bag on your head.

Thanks Kieth.
:drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Major
Major

New South Wales

Post by Baronvonrort » 19 Nov 2018, 6:39 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:Annoying as GCA's alarmist, uninformed bullsh!t is Stix, you cannot effectively fight something of which you have little knowledge.

We need to know what insidious perfidy these cunning stunts are spreading if we wish to have a hope of fending them off.

It might be annoying to see, hear or read, but you can't win a fight with a bag on your head.

Thanks Kieth.

I am on the GCA mailing list so I know when they have press conferences, I did turn up to one in Martin Place Sydney and asked a few difficult questions.

While no media covered what I asked everyone in the tiny crowd appeared to notice how evasive GCA were in answering my questions.

There was a time when I didn't care for this political bulls**t, Newton was right for every action (GCA) there is an equal and opposite reaction. :drinks:
Baronvonrort
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by duncan61 » 19 Nov 2018, 8:19 pm

I also subscribed to GGA and have just read the report.the lack of logic is concerning.My partner and I recently went to a range and for a few dollars popped off 30 rnds of .22 LR each at a 10 foot away target.it was fun and we have not become crazed killers.The next detail is .357 magnum 6 gun.I am starting to get why this forum has political concerns when I read rubbish from GCA
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Captain
Captain

Western Australia

Post by Keith » 20 Nov 2018, 7:35 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:Annoying as GCA's alarmist, uninformed bullsh!t is Stix, you cannot effectively fight something of which you have little knowledge.

Thanks Kieth.

Keith.
Robert Frost.
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Keith » 20 Nov 2018, 7:41 am

Baronvonrort wrote:

Thanks Kieth.

I am on the GCA mailing list so I know when they have press conferences, I did turn up to one in Martin Place Sydney and asked a few difficult questions.

While no media covered what I asked everyone in the tiny crowd appeared to notice how evasive GCA were in answering my questions.

There was a time when I didn't care for this political bulls**t, Newton was right for every action (GCA) there is an equal and opposite reaction. :drinks:

Keith.
Robert Frost.
Keith
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 20 Nov 2018, 9:17 am

Baronvonrort wrote:

Thanks Kieth.

Good on ya for stepping up baron :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Return to Media and politics