Aboriginality of Convenience

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Aboriginality of Convenience

Post by Gaznazdiak » 12 Dec 2018, 9:26 am

I don't know how many members of this forum are Aboriginal, if any, but I would be interested in their take on the news report below, and similar cases.

There are many, white as the driven snow, who actively seek out a certificate of Aboriginality, to say that a distant relative was an indigenous person, for gain.

My heritage is Welsh and Irish, with a single Scotsman thrown in an couple of generations back.

Now by the logic used by these fishbelly white "Aborigines", I should be able to claim I'm a proud Scot. Same logic, and about as sensible.

The case below is a guy half Kiwi, half Australian who is being deported to NZ after serving jail time for a serious domestic violence assault,.
His mother has obtained a certificate to attest that ONE of his great grandparents was an Aboriginal, so this is ABC's lead story of the day "Aborigibal man being deported".

It would appear to me that if 15/16 of him is white, he's bloody white. If I have a white car and have replaced the drivers wing mirror with a black one, that doesn't mean I drive a black car FFS, it means I drive a white car, albeit with a tiny bit of black, it's still a white car.

I can't ever recall a patently Aboriginal person claiming they were white because they had one white great grandmother.

In my view this chinless dweeb is a family basher, a particularly heinous breed of maggot of which we already have too many.
Piss. Him. Off.

Family 'horrified' as Aboriginal man faces deportation from Australia
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-12/d ... n/10605124
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Re: Aboriginality of Convenience

Post by Daddybang » 12 Dec 2018, 10:37 am

Its because of "indigenous" wankers like this my niece refuses to claim any sort of benefit and her dad was(deceased now) 1/4 caste.
Ya should hear how some of my kuku yulangi mates talk about the "black fella wannabes" their words not mine and the nicest thing they have to say!!! :thumbsdown: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 12 Dec 2018, 10:59 am

G'day DB,
You also notice they seem to be of a particular type.
They are either chronic sh!t stirrers looking for something to fight about or bludgers looking for a freebie.

An acquaintance of my sister discovered she could access some services provided to assist indigenous people, so this rectal polyp got herself a certificate and went on an application spree. She's about the same percentage as the coward in this story.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 12 Dec 2018, 1:01 pm

I read somewhere that it is if you identify yourself as an aboriginal. Similar to our current social direction of where a person is not to be identified by the sex they are born with but with what they identify now, so a girl could identify herself to be a Male. I even hear that they are talking about removing the column of sex from a person's birth certificate.

Then its compounded by the sexual orientation of the person.

Best of all it's apparently fluid. So a person who was born a Male could identify themselves as a female but enjoy Male partners, and then next week enjoy female partners. And the we'r after that overnight themselves as being males and enjoying a female or Male partner.

My mind goes a bit twisted when two ppl born as a Male and female, identify themselves as female and a male in their relationship.

Anyway after all that If there is anyway I can identify as an aboriginal Iam fine, I even look dark/ black....I have gotten the secret nod from many a drunk aboriginal people while walking down the road.

Hahahaha
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Victoria

Post by trekin » 12 Dec 2018, 1:47 pm

I am as whie as the day is long, Anglo Celtic and middle Eropean ancestry, but I claim, by the dictionary and legal definition, to be aboriginal. Unfortunatly white aboriginals are not recognised in this country.
As to the deportation thing, I read only morning that High Court refused a deport order for a known Isis member with 25 convictions for serious violent crimes, there's something to think about.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 12 Dec 2018, 1:51 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:I don't know how many members of this forum are Aboriginal, if any, but I would be interested in their take on the news report below, and similar cases.

There are many, white as the driven snow, who actively seek out a certificate of Aboriginality, to say that a distant relative was an indigenous person, for gain.

My heritage is Welsh and Irish, with a single Scotsman thrown in an couple of generations back.

Now by the logic used by these fishbelly white "Aborigines", I should be able to claim I'm a proud Scot. Same logic, and about as sensible.

The case below is a guy half Kiwi, half Australian who is being deported to NZ after serving jail time for a serious domestic violence assault,.
His mother has obtained a certificate to attest that ONE of his great grandparents was an Aboriginal, so this is ABC's lead story of the day "Aborigibal man being deported".

It would appear to me that if 15/16 of him is white, he's bloody white. If I have a white car and have replaced the drivers wing mirror with a black one, that doesn't mean I drive a black car FFS, it means I drive a white car, albeit with a tiny bit of black, it's still a white car.

I can't ever recall a patently Aboriginal person claiming they were white because they had one white great grandmother.

In my view this chinless dweeb is a family basher, a particularly heinous breed of maggot of which we already have too many.
Piss. Him. Off.

Family 'horrified' as Aboriginal man faces deportation from Australia
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-12/d ... n/10605124

I had an aboriginal girlfriend, sadly now dead.
She was undeniably aboriginal having been stolen, aged four, by the nuns and taken away to Kulumburu Mission. She didn't see her parents again until her teens. She had a ton of trouble and expense tracking down the various elders that needed to prove her aboriginality for a home loan, but managed it eventually.

On the other hand, my daughter was in foster care for four years due to her mother's continued drug addiction. She was advised that our daughter was going to be made a ward of the state when she was ten years old, so my ex decided she was aboriginal. s**t hit the fan and my daughter was instead returned to the drug addicts to wallow in filth again. Now, by this time my girlfriend had gotten her qualifications and was now working for Family & Children's Services...as aboriginal liason with Child Protection Service, so the file made its way to her desk. Unfortunately, once a person declared they were aboriginal it was basically hands-off, and racist to demand proof...which really pissed my aboriginal girlfriend off :-)
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
General
General

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 12 Dec 2018, 4:22 pm

political correctness has destroyed the ability to have open honest conversation on subjects such as this. one statement that someone doesn't like can result in a knee jerk reaction to claim racism . there are people who claim they are for gain who don't deserve it, and others who do deserve benfeits but don't claim . i personally would like to see more work and resources with aboriginal and regional australia. but this doesn't boost a politicians profile like foreign aid halfway around the world :unknown: JMHO
bigrich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by tom604 » 12 Dec 2018, 7:35 pm

question,,,how much milk can you put in a coffee until its not coffee,,when you can answer that you will have your answer :unknown: :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

South Australia

Post by Stix » 12 Dec 2018, 11:14 pm

Really guys...keep it down...

...Aboriginal girlfriends...

...political correctness preventing open conversation...

Too much milk in coffee can make a cup of coffee into a cup of milk...

Please guys be quiet...if you continue to chat at this volume you'll end up with a rich athletic aboriginal running circles around you inciting a reaction with an aggressive spear throwing dance, that may inturn cause a journalist from a govt funded broadcaster to come out on air & call YOU racist in a passive aggresive manner & insist YOU take responsibility for his insecurities...

So please...hush up...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Captain
Captain

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 13 Dec 2018, 4:52 am

Stix wrote:Really guys...keep it down...

...Aboriginal girlfriends...

...political correctness preventing open conversation...

Too much milk in coffee can make a cup of coffee into a cup of milk...

Please guys be quiet...if you continue to chat at this volume you'll end up with a rich athletic aboriginal running circles around you inciting a reaction with an aggressive spear throwing dance, that may inturn cause a journalist from a govt funded broadcaster to come out on air & call YOU racist in a passive aggresive manner & insist YOU take responsibility for his insecurities...

So please...hush up...

Sorry stix, it must be something in the water. Scotch ? :lol:
bigrich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by straightshooter » 13 Dec 2018, 6:11 am

In another thread I referred to "judas goat posts"
Please be very careful to not head in the direction of turning this into a 'racis' thread.
Remember this well, it's not what you may think is or isn't 'racis', it's what the party that is seeking to be offended wants to think is 'racis'.
The panopticon is always fully operational.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by tom604 » 13 Dec 2018, 7:49 am

new word for the day,,panopticon, easier just to say big brother is always watching :lol: :lol:

but back on topic,,if you can get something out of the government (that is legal to do) be it a loan rate or a tax break or whatever just by proving that your part Aborigine why wouldn't you do it?? Rich people pay very little tax by using accountants to get/use every tax break they can :allegedly: so why shouldn't the little guy do the same now you could say,but that's not right and now im paying higher taxes and you would be right but the rich boggers aren't going to pay more and they are the main culprits for this type of thing :allegedly:

i would deport the wife bashing piece of crap in a heart beat but i bet you he wont be,,and some lawyer will make a fair bit of coin in the process :allegedly:

hey can we talk about the boat people now? :sarcasm: :twisted: :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

South Australia

Post by grandadbushy » 13 Dec 2018, 7:58 am

One of my ancestors came from Scotland in chains and by boat does that make me a boat person ? :thumbsup: :D
Hope this isn't a silly question :( :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :silent:
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 13 Dec 2018, 8:16 am

Jesus Granddad, don't say that!
Mr Potato Head, the Home Affairs Monster, will have you in a camp in a flash.
:lol:
:drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by grandadbushy » 13 Dec 2018, 9:09 am

So it was a silly question ;) :) :D :lol: :thumbsup:
Although it all happened in the late 17 hundreds early 18 hundreds or there abouts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by trekin » 13 Dec 2018, 9:23 am

grandadbushy wrote:One of my ancestors came from Scotland in chains and by boat does that make me a boat person ? :thumbsup: :D
Hope this isn't a silly question :( :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :silent:

Looks like we're members of the same white aboriginal tribe then brother.
trekin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 13 Dec 2018, 9:38 am

I only said one was shipped over the other was aboriginal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah that's BS the other was Scottish as well
they both came over on the same ship married I think 5yrs later in Australia both convicts hope this info won't affect my gun licence
as we are being spied on by some dark forces :lol: :thumbsup:
Yeah mate it sounds that way I take it you have a Scottish line as well :drinks: :drinks:
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by trekin » 13 Dec 2018, 10:05 am

grandadbushy wrote:I only said one was shipped over the other was aboriginal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah that's BS the other was Scottish as well
they both came over on the same ship married I think 5yrs later in Australia both convicts hope this info won't affect my gun licence
as we are being spied on by some dark forces :lol: :thumbsup:
Yeah mate it sounds that way I take it you have a Scottish line as well :drinks: :drinks:

The wife's of Scottish hertitage, mines English. Had an ancestor transported for the heinous crime of borrowing a pair of gloves from her employer. The white aboriginal referrence is to the definition of;
aboriginal
adjective: aboriginal
1. inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times (of white settlement), or from before the arrival of colonists (indigenous aborigainal)
trekin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Next

Return to Media and politics