Aboriginality of Convenience

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Aboriginality of Convenience

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Dec 2018, 1:52 pm

Easy fix. Took 10 minutes, feels sweeeet.
:thumbsup:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 14 Dec 2018, 2:09 pm

Ziad wrote:I am a happy cvnt got one of two PTA I put in last week in my hands. And just rang LRD and the second one is on it's way today (trust no one, they didn't realize there were two PTAs). Now twiddling my thumbs waiting for the guns..... ill be a VERY VERY HAPPY cvnt if I get em both before next weekend.

Anyone know when little river shutting town over Christmas and new year.....hahaha

I'm a happy cvnt too (now that I know how to spell the word!).
My rifles from South Africa are arriving on Sunday, after 132 days!
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
General
General

Victoria

Post by Ziad » 14 Dec 2018, 3:42 pm

Sheet 132days of sin bin.... don't tell me u used au hmm post and they shipped to Austria instead of Australia. Merry Christmas
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Dec 2018, 6:29 pm

Merry Xmas for you too then Blade, well done.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Bruiser64 » 16 Dec 2018, 6:12 pm

The issue for me about this article is that we have a criminal who is a non-citizen who wants the Australian law to be disregarded because of who his great grandmother is. I can understand why he is trying it on as all his supports are in Australia. Here’s a thought, don’t come to Australia and commit crimes. Which is what this person has done. For whatever reason he and his parents chose not to apply for citizenship prior to him commencing his criminal conduct.

Obviously his lawyer is just running an argument. I find the attitude of the journalism the most irritating. They minimise the harm this person has caused, disregard the risk he poses to the Australian community (all things he had control over), and focuses on an accident of genealogy and demand the community finds this argument meritorious. It has no merit in my opinion. He is a Kiwi, not an Australian. In the same way I am an Australian and not a British citizen just because I have a Scottish great grandfather. I disagree with the lawyers contention he is being punished twice. Removal from Australia on character grounds is not a punishment, it is a consequence.
Bruiser64
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 17 Dec 2018, 4:23 pm

Well put Bruiser
:thumbsup:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by grandadbushy » 17 Dec 2018, 7:23 pm

Yep I agree Bruiser64 many today think they can do anything and expect no consequences for their actions governments and law enforcement are included in there
as well and then bellow like all hell when there is consequences
We need more Judge Judy's in the world to sort the good from the rabble no grey areas with her :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 18 Dec 2018, 6:35 am

Bruiser64 wrote:The issue for me about this article is that we have a criminal who is a non-citizen who wants the Australian law to be disregarded because of who his great grandmother is. I can understand why he is trying it on as all his supports are in Australia. Here’s a thought, don’t come to Australia and commit crimes. Which is what this person has done. For whatever reason he and his parents chose not to apply for citizenship prior to him commencing his criminal conduct.

Obviously his lawyer is just running an argument. I find the attitude of the journalism the most irritating. They minimise the harm this person has caused, disregard the risk he poses to the Australian community (all things he had control over), and focuses on an accident of genealogy and demand the community finds this argument meritorious. It has no merit in my opinion. He is a Kiwi, not an Australian. In the same way I am an Australian and not a British citizen just because I have a Scottish great grandfather. I disagree with the lawyers contention he is being punished twice. Removal from Australia on character grounds is not a punishment, it is a consequence.

Yep well said bruiser!! :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major
Major

Queensland

Previous

Return to Media and politics