"Someone has to speak on behalf of the deer".

Shooting in the news and political arena.

"Someone has to speak on behalf of the deer".

Post by BangBangSkeetSkeet » 17 Dec 2018, 4:39 pm

so let's gatecrash a hospital Xmas party for little kids with cancer...

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nation ... 50msh.html

you couldn't make this stuff up
My choice is what I choose to do, and if I'm causing no harm why should it bother you?
Your choice is who choose to be, and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me
BangBangSkeetSkeet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: "Someone has to speak on behalf of the deer".

Post by bigrich » 17 Dec 2018, 4:48 pm

FFS what a BUNCH OF F@#$WITS ! haven't idiots like this got better things to be outraged about ? aren't there more important issues than crashing a christmas cheer and goodwill event for sick kids ? from the photo on the link, the organiser looks like a self entitled drug taking idiot , who's probably at uni , and has nothing better to do . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: there ! COCD rant over ;) :drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by marksman » 17 Dec 2018, 5:22 pm

quote: "Protester Daniel Heggie said the reindeer were being exploited."

yea they dont want you to enjoy the deer by having them as pets but they want to make them a pest in Australia so they can poison them out of existence
as well as everything else, makes a lot of sence :crazy:
marksman
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 17 Dec 2018, 5:34 pm

Sometimes I see this stuff and look at my kids and just think - what type of farkin world are you all growing up in...it’s getting worse.
I might shut down the hiway tomorrow - sooo many farkin bugs are being outright murdered by cars moving at speed. Who speaks on behalf of the bugs...?
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by bigrich » 17 Dec 2018, 5:39 pm

TassieTiger wrote:Sometimes I see this stuff and look at my kids and just think - what type of farkin world are you all growing up in...it’s getting worse.
I might shut down the hiway tomorrow - sooo many farkin bugs are being outright murdered by cars moving at speed. Who speaks on behalf of the bugs...?

"LOUIE THE FLY" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by Wombat » 17 Dec 2018, 6:07 pm

TassieTiger wrote:I might shut down the hiway tomorrow - sooo many farkin bugs are being outright murdered by cars moving at speed. Who speaks on behalf of the bugs...?

One thing that always stands out to me whenever I drive in Tasmania is the sheer quantity of marsupial roadkill. Maybe they just dont clear them off as often as they do in Victoria :unknown:
Wombat
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 17 Dec 2018, 6:12 pm

It’s funny you say that because there was a huge uproar a week ago by the Chinese tourists who were complaining about the amount of road kill on the roads.
Have to remember - we don’t have foxes or wild dogs or crocs or etc - and we have plenty of water...wallaby are top of food chain here (except for drop bears)...numbers are insane at times...
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by Wombat » 17 Dec 2018, 6:18 pm

Hopefully it'll put them off. I know its good for the economy etc But Tassies just not the same as it was when I first visited, it must be depressing for the locals.
Wombat
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 17 Dec 2018, 6:30 pm

Wombat wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:I might shut down the hiway tomorrow - sooo many farkin bugs are being outright murdered by cars moving at speed. Who speaks on behalf of the bugs...?

One thing that always stands out to me whenever I drive in Tasmania is the sheer quantity of marsupial roadkill. Maybe they just dont clear them off as often as they do in Victoria :unknown:

nah, just less bogan hillbillys out collecting roadkill for dinner . guess that's what they call "fast food" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 17 Dec 2018, 6:38 pm

Just like the f@#kwit protesters at sea world etc this week...Unfortunately someone is going to lose it and end up in jail for smashing one of these low dog scum suckin pigs!!
I don't have a problem with people protesting for their beliefs but theres a right way and a wrong way and this is just plain f@#kin WRONG!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 17 Dec 2018, 6:47 pm

Daddybang wrote:Just like the f@#kwit protesters at sea world etc this week...Unfortunately someone is going to lose it and end up in jail for smashing one of these low dog scum suckin pigs!!
I don't have a problem with people protesting for their beliefs but theres a right way and a wrong way and this is just plain f@#kin WRONG!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

last time those idiots did that a heap of parents and patrons give them a slap around :D :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by No1_49er » 17 Dec 2018, 7:16 pm

Wombat wrote: One thing that always stands out to me whenever I drive in Tasmania is the sheer quantity of marsupial roadkill. Maybe they just dont clear them off as often as they do in Victoria :unknown:

No, it's just so frikin cold there that there's no chance of putrifaction :allegedly: More like straight into the permafrost :lol:
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 17 Dec 2018, 7:47 pm

So the reindeer were being exploited say's the leader who looks like he just woke from a drug induced coma
Well then what the fekken hell was he doing with the children then if not exploiting them for his cause
Some people have sh##t for brains and some are just plain sh##t
Protesting is ok but choose your protest well and leave the children alone
Just shows the mentality of these bastards I am appalled they'd stoop so low
grandadbushy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 17 Dec 2018, 8:24 pm

Dafuck.png
Dafuck.png (150.76 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
Hunt safe, look after the bush & plug more pests. :thumbsup: Better to load on the mild side. :o The greatest invention in the history of man is beer. :drinks: "Often the written message doesn't convey all of the information"
Oldbloke
General
General

Victoria

Post by brett1868 » 17 Dec 2018, 8:38 pm

Daddybang wrote:Just like the f@#kwit protesters at sea world etc this week...Unfortunately someone is going to lose it and end up in jail for smashing one of these low dog scum suckin pigs!!

Does Sea World have a shark tank? :D
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Baronvonrort » 17 Dec 2018, 10:04 pm

Oh deer these young people are going nuts
Baronvonrort
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 18 Dec 2018, 6:16 am

brett1868 wrote:

Does Sea World have a shark tank? :D

There's a thought!! :twisted: :D :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Bruiser64 » 18 Dec 2018, 10:00 am

Don’t you love young ideologues imposing their world view on the rest of us? No? Me either. The thing I find interesting is the anthropomorphism of the young bloke. Stating he knew what some domesticated animals are thinking. What is he? Brisbane’s very own contemporary Dr Doolittle? In my opinion they deliberately and cynically chose this event to promote their animal right, not animal welfare, dogma. If they had attended a farm or made representations to their MP they would have garnered no attention. The positive thing about this is they, in my opinion, so utterly witless. Clearly any sympathy people may have felt for their views evaporates by targeting an event for ill vulnerable children.
Bruiser64
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Next

Return to Media and politics