Antis Show Their True Colours

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Antis Show Their True Colours

Post by Gaznazdiak » 08 Jan 2019, 4:08 pm

The overwhelming majority of legal firearms users follow every little rule and petty "regulation for it's own sake" legislation, yet we are portrayed by the rabid anti gun as being somehow shady, untrustworthy or just dangerous.
This panic brigade's hatred is so fervent and illogical that they will sink to breaking the law to slur us.

Below is an excerpt of an email I received from SFFP today:

"Last week somebody or something reported us as'terrorists' to PayPal. Our website stopped taking your transactions. 

After wishing everyone a fun and safe holiday, we were on track to reach our 2018 fundraising targets with over $2,100 in just 48 hours before our website stopped working properly. 

Following some fact finding we suspect that our rivals in Parliament (who are probably reading this email right now) have started to play dirty because they are worried about us. 

Too much of a coincidence right? 

Thankfully, after a week on the phone to customer support our website is fixed. We apologise for this inconvenience. It's just some of the things we have to unfortunately deal with in politics."

These are the same mendacious hypocrites who say that we can't be trusted?

Cvnts.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Re: Antis Show Their True Colours

Post by Daddybang » 08 Jan 2019, 4:48 pm

If true that's just a low dog f@#ked up act... and I'll throw'em a tenner just as a f@#k you to the antis(yeah its nsw but we gotta do something!! :D :drinks: )
And the only reason I say "If" is because I'm a cynical skeptical c@#t when it comes to all things poliscum related :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 08 Jan 2019, 5:33 pm

hey fellas, way back when hanson first came out and had the major parties worried , the libs embarked on a mission of false accusations and slurs to bad mouth auntie pauline. nude photos that were later proven as fake, and she was falsely accussed of fraud and locked up. just before a election. later the accussations were proven false and she was released. after the election :wtf: the liberal member responsable for all this , tony abbot . google it , there's no limit to the scummy tricks so-called respectable politicians will resort too. we need change

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 08 Jan 2019, 6:58 pm

We can only imagine what goes on...they are a law unto themselves and think (often do) they can get away with anything...
Yes, we need change but who, what? Messages on a forum back and forth don’t change anything - that’s 100% not a shot at anyone, but seriously - what can be done about political corruption in this country?? Anything? Everyone knows it goes on - political rorts and the polllies superannuation scheme just tips of the ice berg...but the mighty dollar rules all and if the above is true then it’s obviously getting worse.
Tikka T3 .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06 (Dud!!!)
Sauer 100 30-06
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by bigrich » 08 Jan 2019, 7:26 pm

TassieTiger wrote:We can only imagine what goes on...they are a law unto themselves and think (often do) they can get away with anything...
Yes, we need change but who, what? Messages on a forum back and forth don’t change anything - that’s 100% not a shot at anyone, but seriously - what can be done about political corruption in this country?? Anything? Everyone knows it goes on - political rorts and the polllies superannuation scheme just tips of the ice berg...but the mighty dollar rules all and if the above is true then it’s obviously getting worse.

you, me and everyone we talk to can change it. start a facebook page promoting voting for independants instead of the major parties . tony abbot was scared about such things, the motoring enthusiasts party started on facebook as a reaction to unfair vehicle laws and discrimination against car enthusiasts i've mentioned my involvement in other posts relating to my involvement meeting with my local politicians to protest campbell newman's (former qld premier ) hoon laws . i saw things change . the biggest problem is when i mention all this to people, they most often reply " my one vote won't make a difference" . all together our votes can make a difference . you talk to your friends , family and workmates about voting for independants , i've been doing it for years numbers are all that pollies understand, one nation scared the crap out of them years ago . let's do it again. i'm not a communist, or a republican , but the french and russian revolution's started as just a idea. a ideal to make their country better . the biggest problem in modern australia is widespread apathy . if everyone could get their heads out of their phones and adjust their state of mind we might see some change . just a few thoughts

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 08 Jan 2019, 7:44 pm

Trouble is Tas, and I've said it before, the golden ticket that politics can bring the self serving narcissists it attracts is part of the problem.

We have allowed the addicts to have the keys to the drugs cabinet.

They are corrupt because the electorate watched while they were waving one hand on one side and saying "Looook, looook over heeere" with beatup bullsh!t issues, as they locked in their control of their own remuneration with the other.

They say "pay peanuts and you get monkeys", but as someone else once said, "We pay monkeys and get peanuts."
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 08 Jan 2019, 8:05 pm

I sing the praises of the independents - Jackie Lambie in Tas might be our answer to Pauline but she is a straight talker with out pretense.
She was on a radio show a while back and as a struggling single mum said she had not had a decent willie for a long time...ppl lost their farking minds but seriously...who cares, to me it showed personality and honesty.
We need more but as BR has said, ppl are so darn complacent...
And I 10000% agree Gaz, our puppet masters are taking the piss...recently, the local statevpollies down here gave them selves a huge pay rise (can’t recsll the %, but it was outrageous), what can be done - they have the key as you’ve said...whilst teachers, nurses, police, etc fight tooth and nail for 2%. It infuriates me...as I know it does others but it takes serious money to arrange / organise / resolve - and the pricks know this...
Tikka T3 .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06 (Dud!!!)
Sauer 100 30-06
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by Gaznazdiak » 08 Jan 2019, 8:15 pm

The other problem is that they have quietly organized it so that the only real way to get any chance of power you have to compromise by joining the group most likely to have the cash and clout to get in, ie the major parties.
But if you're in a major, you have to follow dogma, stand behind senior ministers with your head nodding and shaking like bloody Bobbledog car ornament to everything they utter.

Simply put, it's government of the big end, by the big end, for the big end, to paraphrase outrageously.

We the people on the other hand are the gravel on their road, the seagulls around their bins.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by brett1868 » 08 Jan 2019, 8:35 pm

Made a $10 donation just cause….
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.55 KiB) Viewed 426 times
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

New South Wales

Post by Noisydad » 08 Jan 2019, 8:49 pm

I not only put my money on the table but put in a whole day handing out how to vote cards on Election Day. They were very well received too!
There's still a few of Wile. E Coyote's ideas that I haven't tried yet.
Noisydad
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by brett1868 » 08 Jan 2019, 8:59 pm

Noisydad wrote:I not only put my money on the table but put in a whole day handing out how to vote cards on Election Day. They were very well received too!

I'm not very social and dangerously intolerant of stupidity, I'm worried I'd bitch slap some snowflake if I was to hand out cards. Best I contribute $$ and do the cause a favour by staying out of the public's eye :)
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 08 Jan 2019, 10:40 pm

brett1868 wrote:
Noisydad wrote:I not only put my money on the table but put in a whole day handing out how to vote cards on Election Day. They were very well received too!

I'm not very social and dangerously intolerant of stupidity, I'm worried I'd bitch slap some snowflake if I was to hand out cards. Best I contribute $$ and do the cause a favour by staying out of the public's eye :)

Here here!

And one should be allowed the aid of a freshly charged prod when veturing among the great unwashed in numbers, particularly in supermarkets.

I just love trying to get my supplies done, fighting down narrow aisles clogged with bovine drones with trolleys loaded with 30kg of chocolate, chips, bikkies, cakes and doughnuts, while sipping from a small diet coke and nattering about the latest reality TV crapfest.

The things people will believe is also amusing, my last trip to town, a woman in front of me at the checkout had bottles of diet tonic water FFS.
Tonic water is just carbonated water with quinine in it, that's pretty lean on the calories right there.

Bloody people.
Someone should ban them.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 09 Jan 2019, 1:26 am

TassieTiger wrote:We can only imagine what goes on...they are a law unto themselves and think (often do) they can get away with anything...

First thing gun owners have to accept is the anti gun people want em all. They don't want "common sense gun reform" or "reasonable restrictions", they want them all, they want all guns. Reason why is they are totalitarians and they know once they have all the guns they own you. Gun owners have to stop deluding themselves that these are kindly, well meaning people. It's not as much to do with guns but with power and control. The problem with pro gun organizations in Australia is they lack an appreciation for how vicious the intent of the other side really is.

Second, as I learned through my own experience, you need to engage with your local representatives at the state and federal level. These are the people that actually craft laws and vote on them. People like to bitch and moan but as I found few or none ever bother to let their reps know their stance and opinion backed up by facts. I call, I write and I visit in person to their offices.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by Oldbloke » 09 Jan 2019, 7:58 am

Donations to political parties up to $1500 are tax deductible. I believe the membership fee is also tax deductible. Just join the SFFP.
Hunt safe, look after the bush & plug more pests. :thumbsup: Better to load on the mild side. :o The greatest invention in the history of man is beer. :drinks: "Often the written message doesn't convey all of the information"
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 09 Jan 2019, 8:20 am

Oldbloke wrote:Donations to political parties up to $1500 are tax deductible. I believe the membership fee is also tax deductible. Just join the SFFP.

Now that’s a idea.......
bigrich
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 09 Jan 2019, 12:37 pm

bigrich wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:Donations to political parties up to $1500 are tax deductible. I believe the membership fee is also tax deductible. Just join the SFFP.

Now that’s a idea.......

After being a member for nearly 20 years I came to the conclusion SSAA was never really get politicaly active. So resigned and joined SFFP cost less and a tax deduction.
Hunt safe, look after the bush & plug more pests. :thumbsup: Better to load on the mild side. :o The greatest invention in the history of man is beer. :drinks: "Often the written message doesn't convey all of the information"
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 09 Jan 2019, 4:20 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
bigrich wrote:

Now that’s a idea.......

After being a member for nearly 20 years I came to the conclusion SSAA was never really get politicaly active. So resigned and joined SFFP cost less and a tax deduction.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
marksman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Victoria

Return to Media and politics