Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Post by bladeracer » 21 Jan 2019, 10:00 pm

Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Re: Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Post by Ziad » 21 Jan 2019, 10:26 pm

Lol.... well they have some old and incorrect info. And my farm is in there..... except thankfully they don't know what happens here.

Honestly vegans should chill out and eat air, as even trees are sentient beings and can feel pain like animals. And eating tofu did be classed same as eating lamb and wearing cotton should be classed same as wearing leather
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bruiser64 » 21 Jan 2019, 10:28 pm

Nice. On a related note, I saw this website: https://veganuary.com

I was so excited and inspired by this I want to promote Meatebruary. I think a launch date on 26 January could work. I want to promote the meatatarian lifestyle. Give it a go. Start small. Try an egg and bacon toastie with a side order of lamb kebabs. You know you want to.
Bruiser64
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 21 Jan 2019, 11:30 pm

Ziad wrote:Lol.... well they have some old and incorrect info. And my farm is in there..... except thankfully they don't know what happens here.

Honestly vegans should chill out and eat air, as even trees are sentient beings and can feel pain like animals. And eating tofu did be classed same as eating lamb and wearing cotton should be classed same as wearing leather

Funny thing you saying that Ziad, I was reading a report the other day about research that seems to show that plants learn to react in Pavlovian fashion to certain stimuli and even seem to locate water in pipes by the sound of water running.

To check they did the experiment with a recording of the sound of running water and the roots were attracted even though there was no water.

So, the vegans are murdering bastards too and should just stick to water that has been through a carbon filter, just so they don't accidentally exploit some poor bacteria.

https://newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/scien ... experience
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 22 Jan 2019, 4:56 am

This is nuts. After thousands of years of hunting and farming a bunch of wannabe sheeple are trying to go backwards in evolution and the natural order of things with this vegan crap . The long term health of vegan’s isn’t as good as those people that get the high protein fats and acids from red and white meat. After thousands of years of evolution these enlightened halfwits think they know better. It’s laughable really except when they try to force their views on the rest of us
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Archie » 22 Jan 2019, 7:18 am

Archie
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Archie » 22 Jan 2019, 7:25 am

Also good to know that the farm near my place with all the cows and the sign out the front saying "Dairy Farmers" is. indeed, a dairy farm, and that the place with all the chicken sheds does actually farm chickens. I was worried it all a front for sweatshops and meth labs.
Archie
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Jan 2019, 7:36 am

They are absolutely clueless bastards, most of em don't even know their shampoo and washing powder etc contains animal byproducts, same goes for a lot of their plates and cups etc they eat off etc, I wonder if they realise the phone/computer they use also require the death and destruction of animals and their habitats (ie the golds got to come out of the ground and ground that's been ripped up and gold extracted from it), same goes for the houses they live in, where the f*** do they think their timber comes from in those? it requires animals habitats being distroyed and animals dying and suffering to harvest it.

Have a look at the countless millions of hectares of rainforests being cut down and cleared so they can eat their fake meat tofu and the millions of Km's it travels in big ol diesel burning ships to get it too em, what the f*** do they think diesels made out of? f***ing oil and oil comes from decomposing fossils FFS - brain dead bunch of f***s the lot of em!
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by Chappo » 22 Jan 2019, 7:53 am

Vegans are just liars! First they lie to themselves then they feel compelled to lie to others to justify the lie they have chosen to live.

My way of thinking is that no one being on this earth is more important than any other.
All living things have their role to play and all should be treated with respect and decency.

An ant is no more important than an elephant.
Nor is a chook more important than a carrot.

I agree with ziad and gaz about plants and think about them the same as animals.
In fact you could think of an apple as an egg, it has the seeds and the flesh (food) to start germination and new life. Seeds and nuts are the same. Even eating a potato means you have stopped it from giving birth to a new cluster of baby potato’s.

So why do animal activists single out dolphins over cockroaches?

Maybe If an animal has more “human” characteristics they sympathise more with it?
That’s not really fair.

I bet these same idiots will have a white ant infestation in their house exterminated.
I bet they don’t cry when they step on an ant.
And I bet they won’t live with a rat in the pantry.

I am the result of many millions of years of evolution and I am proud of it.
I have canine teeth for ripping meat not tofu!!
Chappo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 22 Jan 2019, 8:54 am

Hypocrisy = a vegan with a pet dog / cat...
Tikka T3 .260
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
Webley .177
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06
TassieTiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Jan 2019, 9:24 am

Here's another vegan hypocrite for you, a former friend who is now infected with the brain disease known colloquially as veganism, claims to have changed "for the better welfare of animals".

This same selfless altruist also has an aviary in her backyard, filled with birds.
I asked her why she had them, the answer was that she loved birds and wanted to own some, blithely ignoring the hypocrisy of an animal welfare vegan keeping flying creatures trapped in an overcrowded cage, unable to fly.
Never having been able to tolerate hypocrites, I pointed this out, things went rapidly downhill from there.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Kelsey Cooter » 22 Jan 2019, 9:29 am

Wow they put an impressive amount of effort into that. Its the effort they put into hating what they don't like that amazes me most about these people.
Kelsey Cooter
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Chappo » 22 Jan 2019, 10:03 am

Kelsey Cooter wrote:Wow they put an impressive amount of effort into that. Its the effort they put into hating what they don't like that amazes me most about these people.

True!
Imagine if they put the same effort into their jobs (if they have them) and became contributors to this country!
Chappo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Noisydad » 22 Jan 2019, 10:28 am

For lunchtime entertainment I post this on vegan pages whenever I can. You’ve no idea how many times it’s got me blocked :D

Eventually vegans will de-evolve.
Their eyes will move to side of their head and their ears will become elongated and be able to articulate.
Their appendix will grow large again to cope with digesting their coarse diet of leafy, woody material.
They will roam the plains in large herds walking in long snaking lines so there’s always some of the herd that can see behind to spot the predators stalking them.
Ultimately their bodies will once again be covered in thick fur...oh wait....
There's still a few of Wile. E Coyote's ideas that I haven't tried yet.
Noisydad
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by marksman » 22 Jan 2019, 11:25 am

Archie wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXhJPey3i_A

Enough said.

funny stuff :drinks:
marksman
Major
Major

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Jan 2019, 12:53 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:Here's another vegan hypocrite for you, a former friend who is now infected with the brain disease known colloquially as veganism, claims to have changed "for the better welfare of animals".

This same selfless altruist also has an aviary in her backyard, filled with birds.
I asked her why she had them, the answer was that she loved birds and wanted to own some, blithely ignoring the hypocrisy of an animal welfare vegan keeping flying creatures trapped in an overcrowded cage, unable to fly.
Never having been able to tolerate hypocrites, I pointed this out, things went rapidly downhill from there.

Yeah my niece is a vegan and has quite a few cats too and get this last time she was up at my place we had some lunch at the pub and she had some of our steak and chicken :lol: I guess it's not easy being a vegan around yummy food :lol: :lol: I think she started out veganism as part of I love the animals and don't like the idea of killing them to eat type thing, but she sure did enjoy the steak and chicken schnitzel we were eating :D I think she might be easing up on the whole thing since having a child, I hope so cos the kid needs some good quality animal protein in her diet or else she runs the risk of having all sorts of issues down the track.
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Jan 2019, 1:10 pm

The thing that amuzes me about vegans is the traits they share with lesbians

Vegans and vegetarians say we don't need meat yet they all want their tofu beef and their soy facon, ignoring the fact that this desire for making curdled beans look and taste like meat is their subconscious expression of their body craving the nutrients it developed, over 2 million years, to grow on.

Lesbians don't want blokes but I'd bet my scrote there's nary a one of them hasn't got a dildo stashed somewhere.
The classic lesbian accoutrement is the strap-on, FFS, they don't like men, but at least half of them wish they were one.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Jan 2019, 1:20 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:The thing that amuzes me about vegans is the traits they share with lesbians

Vegans and vegetarians say we don't need meat yet they all want their tofu beef and their soy facon, ignoring the fact that this desire for making curdled beans look and taste like meat is their subconscious expression of their body craving the nutrients it developed, over 2 million years, to grow on.

Lesbians don't want blokes but I'd bet my scrote there's nary a one of them hasn't got a dildo stashed somewhere.
The classic lesbian accoutrement is the strap-on, FFS, they don't like men, but at least half of them wish they were one.

Spot on Mick, it always makes me laugh how they don't want to eat animals but they then go and name their alternatives the same as we like to eat, surely this would be upsetting to them calling their food after ours especially when ours are derived from animals we have killed and prepped for eating :unknown:

I loved reading a question one vegan sheila had about swallowing her mans load, she wasn't sure if it was acceptable as a vegan or not :lol: FMD they take s**t to the extreme that's for sure, someone really needs to do a mental study on a heap of em to determine how mentally stable they really are I reckon.
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Next

Return to Media and politics