Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Post by Ziad » 22 Jan 2019, 1:22 pm

Hang on..... what are you reading or looking up or talking too, to come upon that mate.
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Jan 2019, 1:38 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:The thing that amuzes me about vegans is the traits they share with lesbians

Vegans and vegetarians say we don't need meat yet they all want their tofu beef and their soy facon, ignoring the fact that this desire for making curdled beans look and taste like meat is their subconscious expression of their body craving the nutrients it developed, over 2 million years, to grow on.

Lesbians don't want blokes but I'd bet my scrote there's nary a one of them hasn't got a dildo stashed somewhere.
The classic lesbian accoutrement is the strap-on, FFS, they don't like men, but at least half of them wish they were one.

Spot on Mick, it always makes me laugh how they don't want to eat animals but they then go and name their alternatives the same as we like to eat, surely this would be upsetting to them calling their food after ours especially when ours are derived from animals we have killed and prepped for eating :unknown:

I loved reading a question one vegan sheila had about swallowing her mans load, she wasn't sure if it was acceptable as a vegan or not :lol: FMD they take s**t to the extreme that's for sure, someone really needs to do a mental study on a heap of em to determine how mentally stable they really are I reckon.

I will never, as long as my bumhole is pointing groundwards, understand some of the full on weird filthy sh!t people come up with.
I was listening to Dr Karl on Triple J one morning and some girl called with a similar question, she liked giving gobbies but was worried all the protein would make her fat :wtf:

Karl suggested that, at about a teaspoon per "serve" she'd have to be awfully busy for it to be a worry.

Then, when I think I've heard the most ridiculous sperm related incident possible, I find this in the news:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/ ... n/10727310

I mean, just what the actual fvck goes on in the head of this gormless numpty?
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 22 Jan 2019, 3:05 pm

Maybe his English was bad and he thought serum was semen.... easy to get wrong

Edit... lol at my spelling.... but I still blame my phone top sto correct... maybe it learnt English from an Indian call centre guy
Last edited by Ziad on 22 Jan 2019, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Daddybang » 22 Jan 2019, 3:32 pm

Now thats some f@#kin funny sh@t gaz!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
To me vegans are much like firearms laws..trying to figure out all the contradictions and stupidity just hurts my head so I just laugh at'em ( vegans that is) :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Jan 2019, 4:07 pm

Yep he's definitely a wanker! :lol: I haven't read the who thing so what was his theory that this would help him? :unknown:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by Daddybang » 22 Jan 2019, 4:33 pm

I bet he read it on the Internet!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 22 Jan 2019, 4:40 pm

Daddybang wrote:I bet he read it on the Internet!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Ya probably right DB, everyone knows there's no BS on the net, it's all true and real I tells ya :D
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by Chappo » 22 Jan 2019, 5:12 pm

This made me pretty angry at first to think these deranged psychopaths are going to such lengths to throw a spanner in the works of hard working families but if there is a silver lining it is how handy this website actually could be.

I now have the address and contact details of a lot of my local producers!!
Even the details of my local saleyards, feedlots and sports tracks are at my fingertips!
Thanks vegan weirdo’s !!!
Chappo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 22 Jan 2019, 7:00 pm

bigfellascott wrote:Yep he's definitely a wanker! :lol: I haven't read the who thing so what was his theory that this would help him? :unknown:

Surprisingly this didn't come from the web. The attending doctors ran searches of all the "alternative medicine" sites and could find no other references to such a thing.

It seems it's just something he thought might help. I'm guessing this guy's not a nuclear family type of individual.

I also think he might need his Haloperidol dosage increased :unknown:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 22 Jan 2019, 7:12 pm

Maybe his missis said it does wonders for her pimpled skin...so he figured he'd try it in place of I V morphine drip... :unknown:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by RoginaJack » 24 Jan 2019, 9:42 am

Came across this link and the real reason behind the Vegan website. What until the terrorists start raiding farms and businesses.

http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/lates ... the-public
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 24 Jan 2019, 11:00 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:Yep he's definitely a wanker! :lol: I haven't read the who thing so what was his theory that this would help him? :unknown:

Surprisingly this didn't come from the web. The attending doctors ran searches of all the "alternative medicine" sites and could find no other references to such a thing.

It seems it's just something he thought might help. I'm guessing this guy's not a nuclear family type of individual.

I also think he might need his Haloperidol dosage increased :unknown:

DIY stem cell treatment????? :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
He just got a bit confused with the stem part!
:lol: :drinks:

RoginaJack wrote:Came across this link and the real reason behind the Vegan website. What until the terrorists start raiding farms and businesses.

Yep and unfortunately when these scum start turning up with broken bones or worse it'll be a propaganda coup for the little arsewipes.!! :thumbsdown: :drinks:
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 24 Jan 2019, 11:24 am

Lol at stolen animals wearing human nappies
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Rod_outbak » 24 Jan 2019, 1:19 pm

The Irish Numpty had been doing it for 18 months, to combat "Rapid Onset Severe back pain".

It seems that the arm had swollen because the village idiot had injected a 'triple-shot' of semen, and also included some air for good measure.
APPARENTLY; after injecting himself with his own tossings for a year and a freaking half, this towering intelect hasnt yet learned how to inject yourself safely??

The doctors are completely at a loss as to where he dreamed up the idea in the first place; they did a heap of searches, and couldnt even find a home remedy site that mentioned it. Seems to have come solely from the fertile dung-heap of this looney's imagination!
---------------------
Sharing the extreme love with cats in Outback QLD
Rod_outbak
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Chappo » 24 Jan 2019, 5:38 pm

RoginaJack wrote:Came across this link and the real reason behind the Vegan website. What until the terrorists start raiding farms and businesses.

Ha ha ha wtf human nappies :lol:
I think we should hand over all the animals in Australia to these freaks and see if they can look after them and give them better homes than the farmers who’ve trained in professional animal husbandry can!
Chappo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Cryptic » 24 Jan 2019, 7:09 pm

Apparently his details have now been put out there.

Screenshot_20190124-190552.jpg
Screenshot_20190124-190552.jpg (571.51 KiB) Viewed 135 times
Cryptic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by brinny » 24 Jan 2019, 11:10 pm

Not to mention this from our vegan friends at Peta
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... YvN7uxzHPE
A day without a hunt, is a day lost.....
brinny
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Daddybang » 25 Jan 2019, 6:49 am

What a thought provoking protest!!! :thumbsup:

It made me think "would tomato or bbq sauce go better with that dog?? :unknown: "
:D :drinks:
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Media and politics