Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Vegans have posted online map of the places they hate.

Post by Ziad » 25 Jan 2019, 6:56 am

Hey I 4wd thinking careful of any Chinese and Korean.... they would actually line up to eat the bbq
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by brett1868 » 25 Jan 2019, 9:45 am

Daddybang wrote:What a thought provoking protest!!! :thumbsup:

It made me think "would tomato or bbq sauce go better with that dog?? :unknown: "
:D :drinks:

I went downstairs to that "BBQ" yesterday as it's 50m from my office in the city. I asked if they had any chilli sauce and buns so I could make a hot dog.....Those vegan's sure know some nasty words :lol:
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 25 Jan 2019, 11:39 am

Should have taken a video mate and post up their reply... would have had a laugh
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Daddybang » 25 Jan 2019, 3:04 pm

brett1868 wrote:
Daddybang wrote:What a thought provoking protest!!! :thumbsup:

It made me think "would tomato or bbq sauce go better with that dog?? :unknown: "
:D :drinks:

I went downstairs to that "BBQ" yesterday as it's 50m from my office in the city. I asked if they had any chilli sauce and buns so I could make a hot dog.....Those vegan's sure know some nasty words :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love ya work Brett :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Archie » 25 Jan 2019, 5:23 pm

The other problem with the whole “you wouldn’t eat a dog so why eat a lamb” is, properly cooked and humanely slaughtered, I’d probably try some dog. I wouldn’t go out of my way to do it though, and yeah if someone ate my dog I’d be ropeable - but lambs aren’t the farmers pets and he sells them. The real answer to “if you wouldn’t eat a dog, why eat a lamb?” is because lambs have been bred to taste good.
Archie
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 25 Jan 2019, 7:05 pm

we all have probably eaten dog without knowing it :unknown: :lol:
marksman
Major
Major

Victoria

Post by magnum56 » 26 Jan 2019, 8:02 am

Being newly registered, the QLD SFFP are in the process of drafting and adopting policies, I have already posted our firearms and castle doctrine policies prior to this, the latest policy that we have adopted is timely, given the recent activities of these animal activists, from the goat thieving in Victoria to this map of farms and harassment of farmers.

This policy also reflects the need to protect farmers and their ongoing livelihoods from unnecessary intrusions, harassment and interference by government, corporations seeking to use the land for extraction and other purposes, and from unreasonable complaint from urban and other neighbours, basically it is a right to farm policy.

QUEENSLAND SHOOTERS FISHERS AND FARMERS PARTY. (QLD SFFP)

PROTECTION OF THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT LEGAL PRIMARY PRODUCTION AND ANCILLARY ENTERPRISE, (RIGHT TO FARM)
POLICY

The QLD SFFP support the following principals.

1. That protecting primary production activities within the context of planning and other legislation, should require that primary production and ancillary enterprise, is treated as a desired activity in its own right, rather than an activity that can be carried out when all other things have been first taken into account.

2. Primary production is essential for the health and wellbeing of the community, it is also an essential part of our economy, as such it needs to be given priority over less essential activities and should be afforded legislative protection against undue intrusion and interference.

POLICY POINTS

1. The QLD SFFP believe, that it is necessary for the introduction of stronger legislative protections, against undue intrusion and interference by government, corporate entities, urban and other encroachment, we believe the rights of land holders should be especially paramount to large corporations and that government should not allow these corporations to be able to force their will on landholders.

2. The QLD SFFP believe, that it is necessary for the introduction of stronger legislative protections, against complaint by any neighbour, where the primary production or ancillary activity is legal and was established prior to the arrival of that neighbouring residential or other development of any sort, to a degree where the ongoing economic viability of a primary production or ancillary enterprise is jeopardised.

3. The QLD SFFP believe, that it is necessary for the introduction of stronger legislative protections, against intrusions and other disruptive activities by individuals that interferes with, or attempts or intends to interfere with, the conduct of the business or undertakings of the primary production or ancillary enterprise, whether such actions occur on, adjacent to, or at any other place and does anything that gives rise to a serious risk to the safety of the legal occupant/s, their employees, invited guests or any farmed or domestic animal legally on those lands, and including an animal under the control of an authorised person or in a vehicle.

4. The QLD SFFP believe that it is necessary for the introduction of stronger legislative protections, against unauthorised entry to, or remaining on, any part of a private or leased property after being directed to leave, we further support that, a locked gate, a verbal or written direction by a person authorised to give such, or signage dictating the terms of entry, are recognised as valid refusals or conditions of entry.

NOTES

This policy is reflective of ALL legal primary production ventures, which include the growing of any produce, agricultural related animal husbandry activities, commercial fishing, including fish farming, and includes hobby farms.

Ancillary enterprises include, sale yards, markets, processing plants, wholesale or retail outlets, agriculturally related shows or displays, including rodeos, campdrafts and other agriculturally related animal events and transportation of any product of primary production or animal including those attending the above animal related events.
There is only one thing worse than a green, two of the bludgers.
magnum56
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 26 Jan 2019, 8:18 am

marksman wrote:we all have probably eaten dog without knowing it :unknown: :lol:

I went on a family holiday to Bali back in the late eighties and at one particular restaurant we had "Beef ribs" ..... only thing was the rib bones were very long and skinny!!!
Dad tried dog when serving in Vietnam (worked alongside some ROK's) and he reckoned the ribs brought back memories!!!
:lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by wanneroo » 26 Jan 2019, 8:32 am

Veganism is linked to psychopathic behaviors and other mental disorders, apparently the lack of animal proteins and fat have a poor effect on the brain.

I've been around vegans and I've never met one that seemed sane and rational.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by Stoney » 26 Jan 2019, 11:46 am

What makes me sick is, they will own a cat or dog and force it to exist on a vegan diet as well. All the while telling everyone that their pet is proudly vegan also. That is all sorts of " mental illness ".
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 26 Jan 2019, 4:29 pm

Cats and dogs... they even do it with chickens... mad some of their thinking is I tel ya... just mad
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Jan 2019, 4:48 pm

wanneroo wrote:Veganism is linked to psychopathic behaviors and other mental disorders, apparently the lack of animal proteins and fat have a poor effect on the brain.

But is it the chicken or the egg wannaroo?
Does a vegan diet make them into nutjobs, or does being a pain in the arse at dinner parties over your philosophical diet just attract pre-existing nutjobs?
:unknown:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Bigjobss » 26 Jan 2019, 5:11 pm

marksman wrote:we all have probably eaten dog without knowing it :unknown: :lol:

I've backpacked through Vietnam so more than likely I have.
Anyone that says "you wouldn't eat a dog...." is obviously a moron and should be ignored.
Bigjobss
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Cryptic » 26 Jan 2019, 9:22 pm

Archie wrote:The other problem with the whole “you wouldn’t eat a dog so why eat a lamb” is, properly cooked and humanely slaughtered, I’d probably try some dog. I wouldn’t go out of my way to do it though, and yeah if someone ate my dog I’d be ropeable - but lambs aren’t the farmers pets and he sells them. The real answer to “if you wouldn’t eat a dog, why eat a lamb?” is because lambs have been bred to taste good.

Could you imagine trying to farm a few hundred dogs in a paddock :lol:
Cryptic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by wanneroo » 27 Jan 2019, 1:00 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:
wanneroo wrote:Veganism is linked to psychopathic behaviors and other mental disorders, apparently the lack of animal proteins and fat have a poor effect on the brain.

But is it the chicken or the egg wannaroo?
Does a vegan diet make them into nutjobs, or does being a pain in the arse at dinner parties over your philosophical diet just attract pre-existing nutjobs?
:unknown:

It's the diet that affects the brain function.

You could probably make a case for many of them being preexisting nutjobs as well.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by Daddybang » 27 Jan 2019, 6:42 am

Stoney wrote:What makes me sick is, they will own a cat or dog and force it to exist on a vegan diet as well. All the while telling everyone that their pet is proudly vegan also. That is all sorts of " mental illness ".

Fkn oath stoney its bordering on animal cruelty! :thumbsup: :drinks:
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 30 Jan 2019, 11:00 am

The missus just sent me this and I thought here is a good place to leave it!!! 8-) :lol: :thumbsup: :drinks:

FB_IMG_1548752259808.jpg
FB_IMG_1548752259808.jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 75 times
Daddybang
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by RoginaJack » 30 Jan 2019, 11:57 am

Cryptic wrote:
Archie wrote:
Could you imagine trying to farm a few hundred dogs in a paddock :lol:

Yeah, but what would you use to round them up, sheep? :lol: :lol:
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Media and politics