What's coming

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: What's coming

Post by Stix » 13 May 2019, 4:07 pm

Well jimtom...you could have saved me a google search & post it up...
:)

Ok i googled it...

Oh dear... :?
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 13 May 2019, 8:12 pm

Ahh glad she didn't tell you that you are a "CIS Male".
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 13 May 2019, 9:15 pm

fark me dead :shock:
I cant keep up with it all :wtf:
its like the more people are getting educated the dumber things are getting :wtf:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 13 May 2019, 10:03 pm

Just wondering why we need a word for the opposite of transgender. Can’t that just be classed as normal?
Nope we need cisgender. The population is getting stupider by the day. Yes I had to do a search to find out what it meant.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Stix » 13 May 2019, 10:26 pm

Thats the thing though marksman...i dont think this is education...

All it appears to be is making up some new terminology to avoid being called _ _ _ _ _(fill the blank-leso, gay, whatever).

"Cisgender is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth."...
So does this mean that some can be a gay cisgender male...?...in other words a gay bloke that assumes the equivelant of the 'male'role in a gay relationship...? :unknown:
Oh Please...give me a break... :roll:

How long until it becomes official that we have 5 sexes instead of 2, that are divided into 17 sub-sexes... :unknown:

And what will happen when these sub-genders change sexual identities & preferences throughout their "journey"...will we get sub-sex genders of Pansex's who occasionally float in & out of 'gender blindness'...

And so how will that play out in a divorce...the guy caught bumming another bloke by his missus isnt gay, no..."no your honour im not gay or bisexual, unfortunately i suffer gender blindness when i drink beer & let strange men fondle my genitals in a gay bar..."

And it just confuses younger kids...for gods sake youre a guy or a girl--like i said before, this is just the new politically correct & socially acceptable way of stereotyping...seriously, why we have to confuse kids with this crap is beyond me... :unknown:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stix » 13 May 2019, 10:30 pm

Yea me too jimtom...google definitions has got a workout today...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 13 May 2019, 11:05 pm

Rotfl... I did say.

I am waiting for a day when (as it's already planned to happen) that birth certificates will not have the gender of a child on them.

But in all seriousness, imagine a baby born as a girl decided that they are a boy and during school wants to go out with another girl. But later decided they much prefer boys.

But to complicate, the boy was actually born as girl, but decided they were actually a boy in a womans body.

Actually i am confused......
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by duncan61 » 14 May 2019, 12:38 am

I renewed my drivers licence at transport a few days ago and when it got to gender I looked at the girl and declared I can put what I want here cant I,I cracked her up
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by TassieTiger » 14 May 2019, 2:45 am

Omfg. The more I see the more I want to run away...wtf is going on...I’m confused by it all.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Return to Firearms related media and politics