Federal Election

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Federal Election

Post by trekin » 19 May 2019, 9:21 am

wrenchman wrote:there is a lot over here in the news did the vote go good for you guys

I wouldn't say good, but not the worst outcome. Now we just have to put up with the leftist media's postmortems, for the next week, on how they saviour lost an unlosable election, much the same as after Trump won over there. At least the next week's worth of TV will be entertaining watching all their heads implode.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Growler » 19 May 2019, 9:24 am

Worst result is SHY keeping her seat! WTF is wrong with us crow eaters?
Just the necessity
Growler
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by tom604 » 19 May 2019, 9:24 am

Bill wrote:Well only a week to go to the Federal Election and LABOR is on track to smack the effing religious right whack jobs out of the park.

Thanks Bernardi, Dutton, Abbott and Morrison you have completely stuffed the conservation party.

Special mention to Barnaby Joyce, you snivelling slimey prick, enjoy the opposition bench.

Sports Bet now has labor at a ridiculous 1.13 and the Coalition at 6.00.............

tom604 wrote:you can never tell who will win,,,,,,,Trump will never win ,,,nek minit :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

i'll just leave this here :violin: :violin: :thumbsup:
tom604
Captain
Captain

South Australia

Post by straightshooter » 19 May 2019, 10:37 am

Not so much an election win as a minor setback for the chattering classes and their enablers.
Even though his policies were too left for the electorate watch in awe as Bill gets replaced by an even lefter Albo.
Meanwhile in plain sight the other side drifts further to the left totally unnoticed.
That's how brainwashing works.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by trekin » 19 May 2019, 10:40 am

Bill wrote:So SPORTBETS has already called the election to Labor and have paid out for those who bet on the LABOR WIN !!!

Cant wait to see Abbotts and Duttons faces sat nite after they are kicked from the high chair....

time to go Sco Mo.....

And now they have to pay out the actual winners. Good way to bankrupt your business. With that sort of business sense, must be owned by the ALP.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by trekin » 19 May 2019, 10:43 am

Strangedog wrote::drinks: Well done to the Queenslanders.

Don't feck with our clocks, dude.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 19 May 2019, 12:13 pm

All I can say weeee the country has seen sense on how labour and bill would destroy the country. It's a bill that Australia couldn't afford

:sarcasm:
Last edited by Ziad on 19 May 2019, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bill » 19 May 2019, 12:15 pm

Man Boobs was never the right Jockey for Labor, and the Polls have pretty much rendered themselves irrelevant
Bill
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 19 May 2019, 12:20 pm

tom604 wrote:
Bill wrote:Well only a week to go to the Federal Election and LABOR is on track to smack the effing religious right whack jobs out of the park.

Thanks Bernardi, Dutton, Abbott and Morrison you have completely stuffed the conservation party.

Special mention to Barnaby Joyce, you snivelling slimey prick, enjoy the opposition bench.

Sports Bet now has labor at a ridiculous 1.13 and the Coalition at 6.00.............

tom604 wrote:you can never tell who will win,,,,,,,Trump will never win ,,,nek minit :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

i'll just leave this here :violin: :violin: :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bigrich
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Stix » 19 May 2019, 2:13 pm

Bill wrote:Man Boobs was never the right Jockey for Labor, and the Polls have pretty much rendered themselves irrelevant

For a long time now ive wondered how these polls influence peoples decisions, & figure they are just a means to push an agenda through the media...even if its used as a reverse psychology effect.

I dont like how the media cover politics in any way...
They are both the conduit & the promoters for all the negative campain propoganda, & thus encourage the negative attitude, so i dont see how we should trust these polls the media constantly bombard us with...
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Brigadier
Brigadier

South Australia

Post by JSS » 19 May 2019, 4:08 pm

bigrich wrote:
JSS wrote:
Stix wrote:
JSS wrote:The country is safe LNP for the win!!!! Fire pit is raging and booze is flowing!!!!! Yeehah!!

Can i come over...? :unknown:
Text me your address... :drinks:

More than welcome. Will have you picked up from brissy airport. Book your flight!!

Party and BBQ at JSS’s place . I’ll bring some scotch for you stix :lol: all us Queenslanders gotta do is dump ugly Anna palace-chook in the state elections and it’s all gravy. Hmmm, I might have to celebrate “commie bill’s” defeat with a new gun purchase. What should I do fellas, build a 35 Whelen on a ruger mk 1, or get myself a 44 mag Henry steel lever gun ? And, I think the greens are down to one seat in politics . YAY !

Wow feeling it today fellas!! didn't hit the sack til about 5:30am. You're spot on about Anna bigrich, she's gotta go and i think she'd be sh!tting in her shorts right now after those results up here.
The Henry's got my vote :D
JSS
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Flyer » 19 May 2019, 4:37 pm

Bill wrote:Man Boobs was never the right Jockey for Labor, and the Polls have pretty much rendered themselves irrelevant

Not once did the polls ever suggest Shorten was the preferred prime minister - they go that bit right.
Flyer
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by bigfellascott » 19 May 2019, 5:12 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:
Flyer wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:Maybe it’s just my lack of intelligence

It appears so.

OUCH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know right. I’m going to need counselling after that one...

Just assume the Faetal Position and rock back and forth, that's what I use when someone calls me a cnut (I spend a lot of time in it these days) :lol:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by tom604 » 19 May 2019, 5:22 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:
Flyer wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:Maybe it’s just my lack of intelligence

It appears so.

OUCH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know right. I’m going to need counselling after that one...

Just assume the Faetal Position and rock back and forth, that's what I use when someone calls me a cnut (I spend a lot of time in it these days) :lol:

squat down ,wrap your arms around your legs and fall forward,,,that how i roll :allegedly: :thumbsup:
tom604
Captain
Captain

South Australia

Post by Blackened » 19 May 2019, 5:47 pm

Ziad wrote:Wasn't there a thread with the same name that wa
Was closed.. or did they clean it up and reopen it...as I see the conversation going exactly that way again.

Yep.

Locked.

(TassieTiger, Flyer... You disagree with each other, get over it and move on.)
Blackened

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Media and politics