Dissappointing political result-super rant

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Dissappointing political result-super rant

Post by on_one_wheel » 07 Jun 2019, 11:11 pm

Blr243 wrote:Mick. carefull spending, planning. Driving to the speed limit , servicing my Ute every ten thousand kilometres ,smarter marketing and advertising, sensible diet, no smoking , drugs or alcohol, taking my dog for walks and to the dog park every day

:lol: living the dream :sarcasm:

The monotony of life has me wanting to max my credit cards, live in the moment without a thought for tomorrow, get into a high speed pursuit, skip the vehicle servicing, chain smoke a packet of cigarettes, blaze a joint, get a facial tattoo and feed the dog McDonald's. :lol:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: Dissappointing political result-super rant

Post by TassieTiger » 09 Jun 2019, 8:11 am

on_one_wheel wrote:
Blr243 wrote:Mick. carefull spending, planning. Driving to the speed limit , servicing my Ute every ten thousand kilometres ,smarter marketing and advertising, sensible diet, no smoking , drugs or alcohol, taking my dog for walks and to the dog park every day

:lol: living the dream :sarcasm:

The monotony of life has me wanting to max my credit cards, live in the moment without a thought for tomorrow, get into a high speed pursuit, skip the vehicle servicing, chain smoke a packet of cigarettes, blaze a joint, get a facial tattoo and feed the dog McDonald's. :lol:

Is that all? Geeezz....no wonder your board. I don’t have the facial tattoo...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics