some fair reporting on the NZ gun grab

Shooting in the news and political arena.

some fair reporting on the NZ gun grab

Post by marksman » 16 Jul 2019, 9:41 am

this deputy police commissioner is a total dick :lol: :lol: :lol:
its about time a reporter actually asked the right questions :clap: :drinks:

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national ... jvqeA7UAjw
marksman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: some fair reporting on the NZ gun grab

Post by Stix » 16 Jul 2019, 11:30 am

Well that was...to a point...amusing...

I love his little attention seeking bully type self importance rant... :lol:

And then i loved the nice natured but subtly patronising statement at the end by the reporter emphasising the coppers self importance in his vast experience... :lol: :clap: :clap:

And how is the coppers take on using bully pre-school teacher type scare tactics when he described these guns as having an "evil nature"... :roll:
This culture he portrays is reminiscent of certain organisatiin(s) here... :?

If he thinks those guns are truely of an evil nature, he should see some car stickers that have skull & crossbones on them...oooo...now THATS evil...!! :lol:

Fair dinkum...what a tosser...!!

Im interested in the psychology of us...in the way that we allow ourselves to be treated like this, & basically dictated to that we SHALL believe such ridiculous things (evil natered guns etc)...
This to me is communism under a disguise...

He mentions he was at the buyback & ALL gun owners & staff were happy...are you serious :shock: as if the staff are not going to be on their BEST behaviour & gun owners (no doubt all FUDDS he spoke to on the first day!!!) are going to tell him its a stupid idea to his face...!! :roll:

It also goes to show how power attracts issue ridden sociopathic bullies...

Im gobsmacked someone like this is the second most powerful copper in NZ... :roll:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Major
Major

South Australia

Post by grandadbushy » 16 Jul 2019, 11:35 am

Yes I think even the media are seeing the flaws and how costly this buy back is becoming and how small effect it is having on crime or will ever have but while they spend our tax payers money well the gov just doesn't give a hoot the NZ Prime Minister must be the dumbest person or sick of politics because with the buy back scheme she has introduced she has just voted herself out of the Prime Ministership by doing so FFS when is some politician going to stand up and be practicable and use some common sense as far as gun laws and the money spent to take them from genuine shooters when the law makers run out of excuses the resort to BS as was clear with the policeman in the NZ news marksman put up so what happens when they run out of BS makes you wonder doesn't it
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 17 Jul 2019, 9:24 am

Hunt safe, look after the bush & plug more pests. :thumbsup: Better to load on the mild side. :o The greatest invention in the history of man is beer. :drinks: "Often the written message doesn't convey all of the information"
Oldbloke
General
General

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 17 Jul 2019, 10:15 am

Stix wrote:Well that was...to a point...amusing...

I love his little attention seeking bully type self importance rant... :lol:

And then i loved the nice natured but subtly patronising statement at the end by the reporter emphasising the coppers self importance in his vast experience... :lol: :clap: :clap:

And how is the coppers take on using bully pre-school teacher type scare tactics when he described these guns as having an "evil nature"... :roll:
This culture he portrays is reminiscent of certain organisatiin(s) here... :?

If he thinks those guns are truely of an evil nature, he should see some car stickers that have skull & crossbones on them...oooo...now THATS evil...!! :lol:

Fair dinkum...what a tosser...!!

Im interested in the psychology of us...in the way that we allow ourselves to be treated like this, & basically dictated to that we SHALL believe such ridiculous things (evil natered guns etc)...
This to me is communism under a disguise...

He mentions he was at the buyback & ALL gun owners & staff were happy...are you serious :shock: as if the staff are not going to be on their BEST behaviour & gun owners (no doubt all FUDDS he spoke to on the first day!!!) are going to tell him its a stupid idea to his face...!! :roll:

It also goes to show how power attracts issue ridden sociopathic bullies...

Im gobsmacked someone like this is the second most powerful copper in NZ... :roll:

Wow. What a power tripping C*$^.
He is f$%*&# delusional - and as passive aggressive as I have ever seen anyone.
How do these people get into senior positions....how....? Geeeezus...
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Tasmania

Post by marksman » 17 Jul 2019, 1:55 pm

Oldbloke wrote:https://www.magic.co.nz/home/news/2019/06/samara-mcphedron-from-griffith-university-says-gun-buyback-progr.html

Quite eye opening
thanks for putting that up Oldbloke :thumbsup: :drinks:
marksman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Wm.Traynor » 17 Jul 2019, 2:36 pm

Oldbloke wrote:https://www.magic.co.nz/home/news/2019/06/samara-mcphedron-from-griffith-university-says-gun-buyback-progr.html

"What does work?", he asked.
And she had the answer.
Wm.Traynor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Media and politics