Who would like to challenge Steph Harmon?

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Who would like to challenge Steph Harmon?

Post by Wm.Traynor » 14 Aug 2019, 5:43 pm

The following is a quote from her article in today's Guardian
"...where strict gun laws ...stopped mass shooting..."
My opinion is that you would not know one way or the other, given that you can't prove a negative.
Full article here:-
theguardian.com/stage/2019/aug/14/theatre-should-challenge-us-but-we-shouldn't-be-afraid-that-the-guns-are-real

RATS
That link won't take you anywhere and I typed and copied and double checked too :crazy:
Wm.Traynor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Re: Who would like to challenge Steph Harmon?

Post by on_one_wheel » 14 Aug 2019, 7:32 pm

I'm not sure what qualifies as a mass shooting these days, more than one? 3 or more?
But I don't have to think back very far to remember some nut job running around Dawin shooting people.

Besides that, there's been plenty of mass murders in Australia since 96,

Would those victims be any more dead had they been shot instead of burnt alive, stabbed or run down with a motor vehicle?
Also, if our gun laws are so successful, then can she explain how it is that guns are the second most used murder weapon used in Australia?
Perhaps someone should ask her Those questions.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand.

on_one_wheel LIVES LEFT: 3..BONUS POINTS: 8

Did my post offend you? If you answered yes, send me a PM and I'll direct you to the nearest safe space.
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

South Australia

Re: Who would like to challenge Steph Harmon?

Post by bigrich » 14 Aug 2019, 9:16 pm

compared to the US we don't have mass shootings anymore since 96 . that nut shooting at the music festival from his vegas hotel room was a horrendus event . i've met some people through the coarse of my life that i'm glad wouldn't pass a police check or couldn't be bothered going through the process to get a license . just sayin'....
bigrich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Return to Media and politics