More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts libs

Shooting in the news and political arena.

More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts libs

Post by TassieTiger » 10 Sep 2019, 8:32 pm

How can this happen? I know, I know...but fair bloody dinkum - this now reiterates to me, that I cannot trust news / current affairs / media reporting / journalists etc - without thinking that there may have been a twist to the back of the story...to get a more favourable outcome to a party / funding rep.
it’s rare I watch mAin stream television - it’s going to get much rarer now...this has undermined what little trust remained.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.n ... e/11474702
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
 
Posts: 1890
Tasmania

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by Stix » 10 Sep 2019, 9:03 pm

TassieTiger wrote:How can this happen? I know, I know...but fair bloody dinkum - this now reiterates to me, that I cannot trust news / current affairs / media reporting / journalists etc - without thinking that there may have been a twist to the back of the story...to get a more favourable outcome to a party / funding rep.
it’s rare I watch mAin stream television - it’s going to get much rarer now...this has undermined what little trust remained.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.n ... e/11474702


How CAN this happen...?

Because we...as a society... allow it to happen...

Yes...we condone it...!!

All of us...(!!!)...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2900
South Australia

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by TassieTiger » 10 Sep 2019, 9:27 pm

Yeah...sadly...I have to agree...funny thing was I knew this s**t happened all the time but seeing this for real just...I dont know...made me think of what the kids will be growing up with. They simply wont know truth from fiction in the modern world.
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
 
Posts: 1890
Tasmania

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by Stix » 10 Sep 2019, 9:43 pm

Most people...literally most people...arent aware now...

That includes us...& yet we have an idea...

Christopher Pine...classic 'stick it up a novice reporter' pollie...where is he now...& what was he doing before he retired...?

Could go on & on...

Teach your kids to recognise it & work into it...what else is there to do... :unknown: ...unless we do a Hong Kong...ah see...im funny too...!! :lol: ...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2900
South Australia

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by Bill » 11 Sep 2019, 6:38 am

Scott Morrison is a marketing man and he thinks sucking up to ch 9 and taking easy cash is all that is need to survive.

He is well on the way to going down as the worst Prime Minister we've had with his crashing of the aussie economy just to say I got a surplus
User avatar
Bill
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 424
New South Wales

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by on_one_wheel » 11 Sep 2019, 8:51 am

Bill wrote:Scott Morrison is a marketing man and he thinks sucking up to ch 9 and taking easy cash is all that is need to survive.

He is well on the way to going down as the worst Prime Minister we've had with his crashing of the aussie economy just to say I got a surplus


You might want to Google "what influences the Australian Dollar" before you go pointing at a single PM.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand.


on_one_wheel LIVES LEFT: 3..BONUS POINTS: 8

Did my post offend you? If you answered yes, send me a PM and I'll direct you to the nearest safe space.
User avatar
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2459
South Australia

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by grandadbushy » 11 Sep 2019, 9:06 am

I've said it once and i'll say it again vote for Aunty Pauline she is like a prize fighter she is hungry for the job so don't knock it before you try it I say
How many times have these pollies used and abuse the system it comes as second nature to them yet bugga me people still go back and vote for them so really who is at fault here ? :thumbsup: :D :drinks: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :violin:
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
 
Posts: 1970
Queensland

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by straightshooter » 11 Sep 2019, 10:30 am

Some of the comments on this thread make me laugh.
Everything you or I "know" or more correctly believe is a consequence of, or in some way influenced by propaganda.
Very little of our common knowledge is as a result of ex nihilo reasoning.
Whoever "has" the media possesses the tools to influence the greatest number of voters.
Regarding the article in question. I wonder how many of those protesting fair minded journalists would have squawked as loudly (if at all) had it been a Laber or Green fundraiser.
This video might influence your thinking just a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 483
New South Wales

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by Bill » 11 Sep 2019, 10:53 am

Scott's behaviour has nuthing to do with the dollar, forward budget estimates layed out what the deficits would be this year and the next few and this prick just wants to post a surplus which is under spending by about 1% of GDP,

I'd suggest on one wheel to not jump to conclusions
User avatar
Bill
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 424
New South Wales

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by on_one_wheel » 11 Sep 2019, 3:04 pm

Bill wrote:Scott's behaviour has nuthing to do with the dollar, forward budget estimates layed out what the deficits would be this year and the next few and this prick just wants to post a surplus which is under spending by about 1% of GDP,

I'd suggest on one wheel to not jump to conclusions


I misread your post.
I thought you wrote
He was crashing the Aussie dollar... when you wrote "with his crashing of the aussie ECONOMY just to say I got a surplus.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand.


on_one_wheel LIVES LEFT: 3..BONUS POINTS: 8

Did my post offend you? If you answered yes, send me a PM and I'll direct you to the nearest safe space.
User avatar
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2459
South Australia

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by bigfellascott » 11 Sep 2019, 3:12 pm

I stopped watching the "News" about 6yrs ago now, got sick of being force fed lies and bulls**t and dramatisation of everyferkinthing so made the conscious decision to not bother with it anymore - honestly can't say I miss it one bit, I don't care what happens in America or any other c*** for that matter, it just doesn't interest me one little bit and it's not like I can make any real difference to what happens there or here for that matter so I don't bother with any of it anymore.
User avatar
bigfellascott
General
General
 
Posts: 6113
-

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by TassieTiger » 11 Sep 2019, 4:24 pm

bigfellascott wrote:I stopped watching the "News" about 6yrs ago now, got sick of being force fed lies and bulls**t and dramatisation of everyferkinthing so made the conscious decision to not bother with it anymore - honestly can't say I miss it one bit, I don't care what happens in America or any other c*** for that matter, it just doesn't interest me one little bit and it's not like I can make any real difference to what happens there or here for that matter so I don't bother with any of it anymore.


I guess I naively thought that decent and true journalism could remain beyond corruption - but this blows my theory to pieces...
I’ve just subscribed to another internet TV provider...Im joining you BFS...I won’t be watching nine, seven, ten, etc anymore...and as a result of subscription, neither will my kids...
I’m still shaking my head on this and I’m further amazed how this has remained so low key...which says it all again really...

10 years ago - opposition would be all over this...
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
 
Posts: 1890
Tasmania

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by bigfellascott » 11 Sep 2019, 4:48 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:I stopped watching the "News" about 6yrs ago now, got sick of being force fed lies and bulls**t and dramatisation of everyferkinthing so made the conscious decision to not bother with it anymore - honestly can't say I miss it one bit, I don't care what happens in America or any other c*** for that matter, it just doesn't interest me one little bit and it's not like I can make any real difference to what happens there or here for that matter so I don't bother with any of it anymore.


I guess I naively thought that decent and true journalism could remain beyond corruption - but this blows my theory to pieces...
I’ve just subscribed to another internet TV provider...Im joining you BFS...I won’t be watching nine, seven, ten, etc anymore...and as a result of subscription, neither will my kids...
I’m still shaking my head on this and I’m further amazed how this has remained so low key...which says it all again really...

10 years ago - opposition would be all over this...


Netflix, Stan or one of the other ones? :D

A lot of "News" come out of one or 2 media outlets and I think is sold onto newspapers etc, it's a f***ing joke really hence the reason I disengaged from the whole sorry saga.

Journalism used to be real, now it's just mass produced dribble for the most part, sad to see it go that way but people are starting to disengage from it all and are waking up to the bulls**t that it is today. :unknown:
User avatar
bigfellascott
General
General
 
Posts: 6113
-

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 11 Sep 2019, 6:34 pm

Dont wanna seem like a smartarse but I reckon I get a pretty balanced understanding of what's going on in the world - I read the Australian as well as Spectator and then ABC News online and SMH - sometimes for a laugh I watch Sky after dark. and Fox News. If you reckon they are all puppets of a sinister cabal then your tinfoil hat's too tight
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 129
Queensland

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by TassieTiger » 11 Sep 2019, 6:52 pm

allthegearandnoidea wrote:Dont wanna seem like a smartarse but I reckon I get a pretty balanced understanding of what's going on in the world - I read the Australian as well as Spectator and then ABC News online and SMH - sometimes for a laugh I watch Sky after dark. and Fox News. If you reckon they are all puppets of a sinister cabal then your tinfoil hat's too tight


You think you get a balanced view...?
How would you know...if you honestly believe that - please do me a favour and watch a doco about Cambridge analytica, then come back and tell me your thoughts...ever talk about something and then start seeing adverts for that thing? It’s not dissimilar...

You see, this channel 9 in bed with libs is just a very small, ill only put it in a little bit, just the tip...

You won’t see wild alignments between media and political party’s- they don’t need to be that obvious...they need to only sway those storeys that wins them favour with those people who are on the particular fence RE the topic at hand...watch the analytica doco. It’s an eye opener - then align the possibilities with media/political coalitions...you might build your own tin foil hat! Or do nothing and be content that you know your getting a balanced view...
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
 
Posts: 1890
Tasmania

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 11 Sep 2019, 7:31 pm

You think you get a balanced view...?
How would you know...if you honestly believe that - please do me a favour and watch a doco about Cambridge analytica, then come back and tell me your thoughts...ever talk about something and then start seeing adverts for that thing? It’s not dissimilar...

You see, this channel 9 in bed with libs is just a very small, ill only put it in a little bit, just the tip...

You won’t see wild alignments between media and political party’s- they don’t need to be that obvious...they need to only sway those storeys that wins them favour with those people who are on the particular fence RE the topic at hand...watch the analytica doco. It’s an eye opener - then align the possibilities with media/political coalitions...you might build your own tin foil hat! Or do nothing and be content that you know your getting a balanced view...


How do we know anything? We might all be living in a Matrix style virtual reality. But failing that, I'm pretty sure I can follow current affairs by being aware of the inherent political biases of the various media outlets. I read about Analytica when it blew up in the "media" - how do we know about it? Media. Maybe theyre lying though - maybe there is no CA. How do you know? Blind faith? BTW - I dont talk about things and then see ads about the conversations - that's called paranoid schizophrenia. :sarcasm: :sarcasm:
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 129
Queensland

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by on_one_wheel » 11 Sep 2019, 7:32 pm

Talking about a "balanced view" and brain washing people.

If anyone has kids that watch ABC after school, keep an eye out for BTN (Behind The News)
It's a "news" show for kids that blatantly pushes a far left agenda.

I've seen
"guns are bad, John Howard's gun laws saved your family"

"Eating meat is destroying your brain" hosted by a brain surgeon.

"Halal is making the world a better place"

"Here's a Mardi Gras, kids should be encouraged to be what they want to be"

...and much much more. I'm yet to watch a single episode that isn't clearly pushing an agenda.

Rather than making them change the channel, I'll sit through it calling out the BS, mocking the lefties, pointing out how weird some of the stuff is, explaining what a militant vegan is etc.

Good old ABC, here's to you leftards, grooming our children to suit the far left agenda... :drinks:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand.


on_one_wheel LIVES LEFT: 3..BONUS POINTS: 8

Did my post offend you? If you answered yes, send me a PM and I'll direct you to the nearest safe space.
User avatar
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2459
South Australia

Re: More evidence corruption and collusion - chan 9 hosts li

Post by bigfellascott » 11 Sep 2019, 7:48 pm

Don't forget Google and how they try and influence people by manipulating what people can search for, it's a murky world out there now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5T09nA1GI&t=742s
User avatar
bigfellascott
General
General
 
Posts: 6113
-

Next

Back to top
 
Return to Media and politics