Trump mega thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by tophet1 » 26 Sep 2019, 3:57 pm

xDom wrote:He would do well for himself if he stayed off Twitter. I reckon even pro Trumpers would agree with this.

By twitting early he sets the agenda for the day. Quite clever but very low brow.
tophet1
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Patriot » 26 Sep 2019, 7:30 pm

The left has Trump derangement syndrome so bad they are completely blinded by it. They hate Trump more than they love their country and will try anything to bring him down. All of this is all part of Trumps tactics for re-election, bait the Democrats into some sort of crazy impeachment drama and build a siege mentality around himself and his ‘deplorables’ ending in another against the odds victory. Trump thinks he has a lot in common with the founding fathers of America, who were wealthy land owners despised by an establishment that did everything possible to destroy them. The next 12 months is going to be awesome to watch.
Attachments
93CD6460-3983-4DD3-BEBA-08761A3376A5.jpeg
93CD6460-3983-4DD3-BEBA-08761A3376A5.jpeg (90.5 KiB) Viewed 321 times
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by xDom » 26 Sep 2019, 7:42 pm

I’m interested to know what you guys that support Trump think about his habit of lying?

I’m guessing a likely response is “all politicians lie” but Trump lies like a little kid, it’s impulsive.

A while back he’d clocked up his 10,000th lie since being in office.
xDom
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Patriot » 26 Sep 2019, 8:03 pm

xDom wrote:I’m interested to know what you guys that support Trump think about his habit of lying?

I’m guessing a likely response is “all politicians lie” but Trump lies like a little kid, it’s impulsive.

10,000 lies, sounds like fake news.

Trump sticks it to the establishment, the media, public servants and political elite in America and around the world.

The part about it I love the most, that makes me giggle every time I think about it, is this.
Organisations like the FBI and the IRS and other Federal government outlets were created to investigate and harass people like Donald Trump and now one of them is in charge of them.
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by xDom » 26 Sep 2019, 8:11 pm

xDom
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Patriot » 26 Sep 2019, 8:30 pm

Washington Post AKA Fake News
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 26 Sep 2019, 8:36 pm

And that's it.... that's my point.

I reckon if trump said tomorrow morning that the earth is flat and sun revolves the earth....a large part of his support base in and out of America will agree and all scientists etc are fake news.

If he doesn't lite he sure as hell contradicts himself

Lol
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by DownunderDutchman » 26 Sep 2019, 8:54 pm

xDom wrote:I’m interested to know what you guys that support Trump think about his habit of lying?

All pooliticians lie, Trump is no worse or better than the rest. But many still believe pooliticians are in the job for us. I am ultra right wing and kinda like Trump, but know he is nothing but a puppet end of the day, shame so many are still sucked in deep by these millionaires.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. Voltaire
DownunderDutchman
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Stix » 26 Sep 2019, 9:30 pm

Ziad wrote:And that's it.... that's my point.

I reckon if trump said tomorrow morning that the earth is flat and sun revolves the earth....a large part of his support base in and out of America will agree and all scientists etc are fake news.

If he doesn't lite he sure as hell contradicts himself

Lol

Actually id say its the other way around...its Trump haters who would believe the rubbish you've suggested...not the voters mate...!! :)
Those stoop'd Trump haters are the same people who, if they see an animal shot in the head, think its cruel...they're to stupid to be able to diffirentiate between 'CRUEL' & 'CONFRONTING'...yet love eating a tasteless tough spring supermarket lamb they got at a bargain price in the glut/flood of lambing season-having no idea the good stuff doesnt hit the shelves of Coles... :unknown:

They not only believe anything they hear, but some are so sad they hang their existance on believing the next most outrageous lot of rubbish they hear about him....!!!

Ive asked EVERY Trump hater (i encounter) why they hate him...i then challenge their answer asking for some basis to their claims, by way of not accepting "look at this on bookface"--or--'he did this & said that'...or "it said it on the news"..etc etc... :roll:

Trump winning has taught me just how much the average consumer has forfeited their very own ability & right to think for themselves...!!!

My experience tells me, if you push he vast majority of Trump haters & challenge them on their "reasons" for their 'hatred', they actually have no basis to their own indoctrinated beliefs.they've come accept from the dystopian literature they absorb each & every day...

Go Trump...!!

& bring on this climate change---with any luck all the fukwits will be demonstrating on the beach when the seas rise & drown the bloody lot of em...!!!
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Ziad » 26 Sep 2019, 10:15 pm

Mate umm.i am a trump hater....but not because i think he is bad for the usa...... i mean i firmly believe reap what you sow...and he's the umm perfect s**t that America deserve.... but unfortunately being superpower and all what happens to America has ramifications to the whole world... and yes to your and my wages and well-being.

You can ask why i hate him

1) he hasn't amounted to much in his life. Yes you may say hes got billions but he doesn't, most of his wealth is from his dad bailing him out. Almost all business ventures ended in disaster, the only way he made money was in licensing deals as he worked out he is a show, and his name is likely worth 1 billion. Plus of course his TV show.

2) he's got an ego the size of the moon, and to top it off hes a sook.

3) if he was my 3 year old kid, he would get a smack and be told off, but he's a 60+ year old spoilt brat. Running the whole world.

4) like many rich people he only thinks about himself and doesn't care if poor people lose out by investing in what he knows as fishy schemes.

5) he understands media, hence when he sees someone say what trump doesn't like, he knows it's easiest to rubbish and abuse the other person, and if all else fails tell em they lying and its fake news.

6) runs the country and as is evident by the revolving door of people in his inner sanctum..... like his TV SHOW..every week... you are fired.... i reckon he still says it in the white house with no tv cameras.

7) for all his noise about doing deals while a President he hasn't done anything except had photo moments... in that respect i think is his only claim to being a politician. North Korea, they doing what they doing always.. hant been able yo do much with iran or China... infact the whole world is in a bother of pain, for his silly fight with China.

I could go on... maybe even use some less petty but better examples how the world and America is a worse place now than when he decided to contest the election.... but if you are intelligent you will see them yourself.

In short the world and America is in a worse state now..... where more and more people hate each other, and the media, infact anyone who doesn't agree with their thoughts exactly is bad, and its fun to call all them names (Lol even this forum people.. even in this thread are), lack of respect of women and elders and others is going away, empathy and comradry is gone for good.

So i ask, how about you all now list what hes actually been able to achieve since he became president
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 26 Sep 2019, 10:59 pm

Melania Trump is hot.
End.
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by wrenchman » 26 Sep 2019, 11:44 pm

lying wow you need to watch our news they all are you get numb to it and for every one he tells there is a obama one to match the democrats lyed about the health care they passed.
i have never been a one party voter but the dems have realy jumped off the cliff of the dems i did like tulsa gabbard but she wont make it threw primaries.
i new the minute trump started to run and the news gave him all the free air time it would be him obama was voted in becouse he was black the man couldnt get hired to run a 7/11 and he got a country and we had 8 years of the worst economy.
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

United States of America

Post by Ziad » 26 Sep 2019, 11:51 pm

TassieTiger wrote:Melania Trump is hot.
End.

Lol if i was single, and it was on offer, sure
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Stix » 27 Sep 2019, 12:10 am

Lol...

Im not havin a crack at you Ziad...

All ive heard on the radio for the last 2 weeks is how Trump is to blame for everything, & that climate change is so bad the ocean is gonna swallow up our country by the end of this century...

FFS...arent you sick of hearing the ssme s**t all day every day... :unknown:

Fuk i need to get out in a paddock...!!!!!

Ive not once claimed anything good or bad about trump...but im not interested in bullsh1t heresay...--i hear the occasional "quote" from him in the media--to which i think to myself 'that's a stupid thing to say' & switch off from there...because according to the media his 'quote' equals armageddon & if he's not removed from power by the end of the week more glaciers will melt by the end of the month causing the earth to implode, all because a young unknown teenage actor who's mum apparently let her travel to the UN climate hoo-haah, delivered the worlds best academy performance &...ah sh1t...too late...were all dead...& yep...it was Trumps fault....

Im trying to say--"a little perspective"--...

Like marksman said...our pollies do worse to us & we let them do it sgain, & sgain, & again...
... but..!!...Trump said "poo"......& its like--"Oh the humanity"... :lol:
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stix » 27 Sep 2019, 12:11 am

Ziad wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:Melania Trump is hot.
End.

Lol if i was single, and it was on offer, sure

Whats this "if i was single" rubbish... :lol:
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 27 Sep 2019, 6:43 am

DownunderDutchman wrote:

All pooliticians lie, Trump is no worse or better than the rest. But many still believe pooliticians are in the job for us. I am ultra right wing and kinda like Trump, but know he is nothing but a puppet end of the day, shame so many are still sucked in deep by these millionaires.

+1 on these views . Ve at KAOS have a very cunning plan for world domination , und herr trump is our “trump card” if u vill pardon zee pun ! :lol: All politicians are dumbkoffs who’s loyalty is not to their country but to money ;)
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by straightshooter » 27 Sep 2019, 7:32 am

While the media in general always tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I gotta go now the tooth fairy is about to visit.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by xDom » 27 Sep 2019, 8:02 am

There seems to be a two team system in place. You’re either a lefty, and take on all their beliefs ie. pro immigration, believe in climate change, anti guns and anti Trump.
If you’re on the other team then you’re anti immigration, anti climate change, pro guns. The other part of the script is that you see Trump as some genius political/business figure. That he’s some grass roots street fighter here to take on the establishment for the good of the working man.
Why can’t people pick out elements of both? Really, what have gun laws and climate change got to do with one another? Yet people want to belong to a team.
xDom
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Media and politics