Trump mega thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by bigrich » 27 Sep 2019, 10:39 am

TassieTiger wrote:Melania Trump is hot.
End.

+1000 ! :P
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 27 Sep 2019, 10:46 am

straightshooter wrote:
xDom wrote:I’m interested to know what you guys that support Trump think about his habit of lying?

I’m guessing a likely response is “all politicians lie” but Trump lies like a little kid, it’s impulsive.

A while back he’d clocked up his 10,000th lie since being in office.

While the media in general always tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I gotta go now the tooth fairy is about to visit.

Now THAT’S the truth! I think the media barrage of false information, misleading information and when they only tell the half of the story they want you to know, is a bigger issue than a lot of the political problems . A lot of the time I think the media are trying to manipulate the politicians. Who’s REALLY running things ? The media aren’t accountable at all, just ask walleed ally from the project :unknown:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by xDom » 27 Sep 2019, 11:45 am

I’m actually gonna drop out of this topic.. :drinks:

Every forum I’ve been on this topic comes up and I get carried away. I like this forum and don’t wanna piss anyone off :D
xDom
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 27 Sep 2019, 11:53 am

xDom wrote:I’m actually gonna drop out of this topic.. :drinks:

Every forum I’ve been on this topic comes up and I get carried away. I like this forum and don’t wanna piss anyone off :D

I’m with you. I’d like a sit down conversation about 3 somes with Melania and Ivanka - but arguing politics on the internet is like chasing a black tassie devil on a dark night...pointless.
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by bigrich » 27 Sep 2019, 2:05 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
xDom wrote:I’m actually gonna drop out of this topic.. :drinks:

I’m with you. I’d like a sit down conversation about 3 somes with Melania and Ivanka - but arguing politics on the internet is like chasing a black tassie devil on a dark night...pointless.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don’t go fellas, please Xdom, stay and have a rant . It’s what forums are for :lol: thanks for the mental imagery of the trump girls taz :lol:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 27 Sep 2019, 2:43 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9739595/g ... p-flights/

Ahh been trying to find a more reputable publication. But it's funny... and ironic

And after my rant earlier i do want to say there are worse politicians than trump
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Bill » 27 Sep 2019, 2:45 pm

Most of the blokes I know who think Trump is a good bloke either have self esteem issues or a drinking problem, usually both..... :allegedly: :drinks:
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by on_one_wheel » 27 Sep 2019, 3:52 pm

I think a thread dedicated to Melania would've been WAY more interesting. Donald must feel like a lucky guy.

Speaking from experience I can say that having an amazing woman actually want to be with you makes you feel like the luckiest man alive...:thumbsup:

images (1).jpeg
Punching well above your weight buddy
images (1).jpeg (31.31 KiB) Viewed 320 times
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand.

on_one_wheel LIVES LEFT: 3..BONUS POINTS: 8

Did my post offend you? If you answered yes, send me a PM and I'll direct you to the nearest safe space.
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

South Australia

Post by tom604 » 27 Sep 2019, 10:34 pm

[I could go on... maybe even use some less petty but better examples how the world and America is a worse place now than when he decided to contest the election.... but if you are intelligent you will see them yourself.

must be a lefty :lol: , nice way of saying that if you don't agree with me your stupid, :lol: :lol: 3 percent growth?? not bad for a country that size,slowing down now but still going strong, meeting with the nutter in north korea better than obama did,,id say something about hillary but i dont want to commit suicide like epstien did :silent:

TassieTiger wrote:Melania Trump is hot.
End.

yes she is but, "no matter how hot or sexy a chick is. some one, some where, is sick of her skit" :lol:

did anyone notice that her right boob is bigger than her left???

bet you all looked :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

South Australia

Post by Stix » 27 Sep 2019, 10:52 pm

Bloody oath i looked...!!!
Not that i find her in the highest ranking looks wise...

Before i read your post Tom, i was actually gonna say her drivers side headlight is blown...then i thought you beat me to it...
Then i thought...bugger it...!!...im up for an inuendo discussion about boobies...!!!... :lol:

....but the term 'headlight', i wasnt referring to its size...rather the lack of...ummm...'embossing'.... 8-) .. :thumbsup:

:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stix » 27 Sep 2019, 11:50 pm

xDom wrote:There seems to be a two team system in place. You’re either a lefty, and take on all their beliefs ie. pro immigration, believe in climate change, anti guns and anti Trump.
If you’re on the other team then you’re anti immigration, anti climate change, pro guns. The other part of the script is that you see Trump as some genius political/business figure. That he’s some grass roots street fighter here to take on the establishment for the good of the working man.
Why can’t people pick out elements of both? Really, what have gun laws and climate change got to do with one another? Yet people want to belong to a team.

Who says you hsve to belong to a team...?
I dont want to, nor do i belong to a "team"..

Its only the idiots who hear something, choose to believe/agree with it & so choose to align with the full spectrum of everything else that person/group thinks.

These "teams" you talk of are just a generalisation of both extreme ends of the spectrum...& these extremists are just the most vocal ones, & you shouldnt be listening to them...!!

Im a believer in little snippets of "both" camps...

For example, i believe the climate is changing--no arguement there...!!
(But i dont subscribe to the "model" (rubbish) the world media & leaders want me to believe...they are just trying to make a commodity out of it--because they need a legitimate excuse to tax us for sunshine--yes literally that is all it is if you think about it in its entirety...!!...a commodity with which to make a margin on--we're just in the beginnings of the transition from being taxed on dirt (coal) to taxed on sunshine (solar etc)...!!. ..& if anyone thinks that "random school girl" who addressed the world with her traumatised performance on climate change wasnt planted there is utterly fuking deluded...!!!..)

Immigration is a touchy one, a saga that has played out time & time again in some way shape or form...now immigration is just a passive version of the Vietnam war playing out... ...the only answer aligns with either risking a sacrifice, or racist stereotyping & removing an individuals rights...different races of humans have been doing that for all of hostory, but we have "evolved" now so we cant do that anymore...

Anyway...make your own team...be true to yourself...dont be afraod to say what you think...we shouldnt be bullied into aligning with extreme anything...!!...

And the one thing i like about the whole Trump thing...is seeing the TRUE version of Hillary Clinton rise to the surface & expose itself in Trumps wake...lol..

Dont opt out of the thread/discussion...im curious to hear valid points of view either way...!!..
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 28 Sep 2019, 6:24 am

Well said stix , and I’m all for hearing different points of view too !
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 28 Sep 2019, 7:12 am

Tbh haven't really paid attention to Hillary.. what happened there
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Stix » 28 Sep 2019, 8:13 am

Ziad wrote:Tbh haven't really paid attention to Hillary.. what happened there

I get the feeling your question here is baiting...
But what the heck...ill nibble the worm... :)

If you havmt paid attention to Hillary, how have you come to hating trump...?...dont tell me you've just jumped on the media bandwagon as it went past.. :unknown: . :D

The way i read her behaviour is like this...
Hillary took her eyes off the ball.../...just assumed she 'had it in the bag'.../...spent it before she had it.../...tortoise & the hare tale...pick your own analogy...

Thought she was so superior to Trump in every conceivable way, that when she lost, she acted just like spoilt bully who for the first time had her Barbie doll confiscated & given to the other kids she refused to share with & that she bullied...

Its clear to me she completely lacked ANY respect for her opponent, & look what happened..!!...just like lacking respect for a king brown snake, she got bitten....& if she had that little respect for opposition, what level of respect would she have for her voters--?...clearly again, absolutely none..!!..thats why she lost...
Just like the looser of the last federal contest in this country...got far too cocky & was forced to eat their own very bitter humble pie...
:)
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bill » 28 Sep 2019, 8:15 am

I find it interesting how quickly the AG Barr has shown his disdain for legal norms like recusing ones self when youre knee deep in the Biden sting and investigation.

Most people arent even aware the Peadophile Jeffery Epstein was given his 1st job by the father of AG William Barr, this is a one sick group of people running the USA right now.
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 28 Sep 2019, 8:16 am

Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 28 Sep 2019, 11:01 am

Trumpy is the MAN! He doesn't put up with softcoks and halfwits, he rocks!
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by grandadbushy » 28 Sep 2019, 11:05 am

I don't know how we can say Trump is no good the economy in the USA is picking up if you believe the rumors same rumors that condemn him all without knowing the truth just hear say so really it's you like him or you hate him and we all know what extremes politicians will go to eject each other no different to the lies our pollies do like children overboard affair , weapons of mass destruction affair in cohoots with the USA look around and you'll find many more from the past it's a bit like a school class one person don't like joe blow and the rest follow suit and that's nothing short of discrimination without conscience Now as for climate change well yep been going up and down for millions of years they have that evidence how much is caused by man who knows because you can't believe the evidence anymore too many conflicting reports wasn't the water level higher many years ago because they find sea shells up in mountains then if you say the earth moved to put them there then is man responsible for that too glaziers melting who says they haven't been doing that for years because they have dragged along the gullies for thousands of years but stop at the waters edge where they melt is the planet warming ?, most likely but what happened with the ice age it must have warmed a little to be like today so was it man that started the thaw or was it the methane from early man and the dinosaurs Earth is evolving and it still amazes scientists and governments who use it to their gain and we all know where that'll lead or at least I have a rough idea and as for school kids being so smart and ahead of their years to stand and be counted and guide the world on climate change then treat them like adults and when they come before the courts charge them as an adult give them an adult conviction put them in adult prisons let them vote then step back and watch the do gooders perform as stix said make your own mind up on matters use the noggin and make rational decisions not listen to the hype of mass hysteria which is coating the world on this climate change issue to do nothing probably wouldn't be good but to do too much would be worse the way the governments and climate change extremists are using the young people on the issue of climate change is akin to political pedophilia
grandadbushy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Media and politics