Trump 'All is Well' thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by bigrich » 22 Nov 2019, 9:12 am

BFS , ya remember when trump first came to office, he really put the media in their place. Ever since they’ve been blowing any small thing out of proportion
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 22 Nov 2019, 10:38 am

I to remember that bigrich and they've been blowing everything and everyone ever since including their supporters who support the Trump bashing all I can say is all you Trump bashers enjoy your ''BLOW'' its not going to last long and Bill Trump hasn't lost many supporters if any its just speculation on the medias part as usual
grandadbushy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Bill » 22 Nov 2019, 11:13 am

Recent state and governor elections have shown Trump was a negative, withdrawal of medical insurance also hurt the GOP, the signs are ominous despite Trumps EC advantage.

You Teabaggers are hilariously in your views on the media, Trumps is good for sale and ads so why would they want to get rid of him??

Apply a little logic next time
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 22 Nov 2019, 11:57 am

Bill wrote:Recent state and governor elections have shown Trump was a negative, withdrawal of medical insurance also hurt the GOP, the signs are ominous despite Trumps EC advantage.

You Teabaggers are hilariously in your views on the media, Trumps is good for sale and ads so why would they want to get rid of him??

Apply a little logic next time

Apply a little logic , to the current media and propaganda circus ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one bill .... ;)

23 pages of trump-tastic entertainment now fellas , you should get this post syndicated ziad, you’d be worth a fortune :D
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 22 Nov 2019, 1:49 pm

I wish I had syndicated it.

I suppose what bill means is, Trump has actually given the media outlet plenty of raw materials to create their product... which they sell to advertisers.

Just imagine if Hillary was president... the media organizations would be in the ******.

Also Trump knows this, and uses it to his full advantage. I dunno why you guys keep bringing up the impeachment and him beating it as an achievement. Even if he was guilty or not he is not going to get impeached.... That's like saying the liberal party will kick out scomo tomorrow...he is popular enough with the voters its not going to happen
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Victoria

Post by Bill » 24 Nov 2019, 7:08 pm

So Rudi is feeling the heat and has threatened to Blackmail Trump, Guiliani is next level up from Trump so playing 5D chess

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ru ... interview/
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 24 Nov 2019, 9:32 pm

Bill wrote:So Rudi is feeling the heat and has threatened to Blackmail Trump, Guiliani is next level up from Trump so playing 5D chess

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ru ... interview/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: more misinformation and the media taking stuff out of context , ya do realise rudy's kidding don't you :P

go team trump :clap: it's trump-tastic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Bill » 24 Nov 2019, 9:51 pm

Why would he joke with his boss, Trump is thin skinned and would have taken a mental note of Rudi's threat.

I'll wager a Slab Trump lasts longer than Rudi !!! dont be stoopid and take my bet :D :D :drinks:

Only a true teabagger would believe Rudi will outlast Trump........
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 24 Nov 2019, 10:07 pm

Ok my prediction is trump will fire Rudi before the elections.. Maybe... Just maybe as a parting gift on Christmas special on Trump TV production of Mr President.

Man it's like the best time ever since internet for media. They don't even have to make anything up.. it just falls into their lap
Ziad
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 25 Nov 2019, 4:46 am

It’s all fake news fellas, rudi and trump are bestys, rudi just said that so lefties on “enough gun “ would have something to speculate about :lol:

And I don’t get this “tea baggers” tag Bill, I like coffee myself :P

Although after the “60 minutes” story on the Chinese spy who’s blown the whistle on infiltration in this country, and your anti trump stance bill, I’m wondering if your not a Chinese cyber spy Bill :D

All hail the glorious fearless leader of the free world , Donald Trump :clap: :drinks: :clap: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Bill » 25 Nov 2019, 5:18 am

Who the hell watches 60mins :lol:

Low bar journalism, fodder for the brain dead :thumbsdown:

Seriously mate Uve got issues if 60mins is ur news source :roll: :crazy: :lol:
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 25 Nov 2019, 7:43 am

Bill wrote:Who the hell watches 60mins :lol:

Low bar journalism, fodder for the brain dead :thumbsdown:

Seriously mate Uve got issues if 60mins is ur news source :roll: :crazy: :lol:

So what’s yours Bill , “the guardian “ :P or those lefty types at the abcnews

I use many information sources bill, and few if any would tell the whole truth ;)
If 60 minutes airs a interview with a self confessed spy , telling of infiltration and influence in our country and others, it’s got my attention
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ricochet » 25 Nov 2019, 9:42 am

The Guardian, ABC, forget those pathological liars. I get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth from those fine peoples from The Project :mrgreen: :lol: 8-)
Edit: I rushed that a bit, I meant to say accurate truthful and %100 unbiased and not at all leftist knee jerk crap, the truth whole truth and nothing but the truth.......
Last edited by Ricochet on 25 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ricochet
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 25 Nov 2019, 9:49 am

no idea what the Guardian is bigrich but carry on... the days young and Im sure youve got some more pearlers coming :lol:
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Nov 2019, 10:51 am

Bill wrote:no idea what the Guardian is bigrich but carry on... the days young and Im sure youve got some more pearlers coming :lol:

So where do you get your news from Bill?

Me I don't watch the news anymore or read newspapers - I really don't care what happens around the world anymore, I'm happy to be ignorant of what's going on, that way I don't have to care or get upset or annoyed at the BS that is the world today.

I'm happiest living in my own little world of "who gives a f***" its not like the way I feel or anything is ever going to change anything happening in the world so I just switch off from it all these days (haven't bothered with the "news" in probably 8yrs or so now and can't say it's made any negative results for me, quite the opposite in fact, I'm happy and less frustrated about everything these days. :drinks:
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by bigrich » 25 Nov 2019, 11:07 am

bigfellascott wrote:
Me I don't watch the news anymore or read newspapers - I really don't care what happens around the world anymore, I'm happy to be ignorant of what's going on, that way I don't have to care or get upset or annoyed at the BS that is the world today.

I'm happiest living in my own little world of "who gives a f***" its not like the way I feel or anything is ever going to change anything happening in the world so I just switch off from it all these days (haven't bothered with the "news" in probably 8yrs or so now and can't say it's made any negative results for me, quite the opposite in fact, I'm happy and less frustrated about everything these days. :drinks:

Yeah BFS , I get where ya coming from. I felt a lot better as soon as I disconnected from that Facebook crap years ago. I still keep informed of what’s going on though, I don’t want those lefties having free reign, winging about rights for transgender banana bender types, or holding up damn projects like the greens did in Stanthorpe recently. Something about a gay tree frog getting upset or something :lol:

But it’s all good BFS , once the glorious leader of the free world, Donald Trump has defeated the Chinese, he’s gunna come over here and sort out the evil greens, single handily kicking every one in the azz
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And he’s got his eye on you too Bill :P
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Nov 2019, 11:46 am

bigrich wrote:

Yeah BFS , I get where ya coming from. I felt a lot better as soon as I disconnected from that Facebook crap years ago. I still keep informed of what’s going on though, I don’t want those lefties having free reign, winging about rights for transgender banana bender types, or holding up damn projects like the greens did in Stanthorpe recently. Something about a gay tree frog getting upset or something :lol:

But it’s all good BFS , once the glorious leader of the free world, Donald Trump has defeated the Chinese, he’s gunna come over here and sort out the evil greens, single handily kicking every one in the azz
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And he’s got his eye on you too Bill :P[/quote]

Only time I knows somethings up is when I get onto my shooting forums, there's usually a post about something that's drama filled on there so I have a look if I feel like it but honestly it's one of the best things I've done disconnecting from any "News" as honestly most of it's drama filled crap anyway and I just can't come at that sort of crap anymore, I think I've seen way to much of it and honestly don't want a thing to do with it anymore.

As for Donald, I don't honestly care what he does, there will be many many more Donalds in one form or another to come, that much I do know but it does crack me up how people whinge on here about him yet none really do anything to really change things in a meaningful way (I think they realise what I realise and that's you can't change anything by whinging about it on a forum hence why I don't bother whinging or taking any notice of it all anymore (but it is entertaining none the less seeing peoples reactions to it all :lol: :drinks:
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by Ziad » 25 Nov 2019, 11:48 am

I just read the most funny thing ever. Some people have asserted that Hillary is possesed by a Demon, inserted into her by the Rothschild family witch doctors.

Funny trump supporters
Ziad
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Media and politics