Trump 'All is Well' thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 02 Dec 2019, 5:12 pm

And I thought Trump couldn't laugh at himself. One of POTUS recent tweets - At least Putin's shirt off pics were the real deal.
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Stix » 02 Dec 2019, 5:32 pm

So weve moved on to Bongs & some bloke called ian who used to make bombs...

Im surprised it took 24 pages to get here... 8-)

Go Trump...!!... :clap:
:unknown:
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Ziad » 02 Dec 2019, 7:27 pm

Hey don't get me started on walls....a few years ago the good old Chinese also built a huge wall...... didn't work that well for them
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Victoria

Post by grandadbushy » 02 Dec 2019, 7:32 pm

That's because they built it in the mountains nobody goes into the mountains :thumbsup: and according to an ad on tv it was only to keep the rabbits out :D :lol: :thumbsup:
grandadbushy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 02 Dec 2019, 7:42 pm

I know he cant keep it in his pants but thats ridiculous. The guys an embarrassment. LOL
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 02 Dec 2019, 8:03 pm

grandadbushy wrote:That's because they built it in the mountains nobody goes into the mountains :thumbsup: and according to an ad on tv it was only to keep the rabbits out :D :lol: :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's a classic :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 02 Dec 2019, 8:04 pm

Stix wrote:So weve moved on to Bongs & some bloke called ian who used to make bombs...

Im surprised it took 24 pages to get here... 8-)

Go Trump...!!... :clap:
:unknown:
:drinks:

imagine what's happening by page 30 stix :lol:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Bill » 02 Dec 2019, 8:25 pm

Ive also wonder why he Trumps seems to lean forward when he talks, no its not because he has huge bone spur but because he wears high heels like a chic :lol: :lol:

https://medium.com/@DrGJackBrown/body-l ... a69fa4e742
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 02 Dec 2019, 8:28 pm

Don't worry fellas I'll get us to 50 pages!!

I love this guy!
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 02 Dec 2019, 8:47 pm

You know what they say - when the country is openly laughing at you, youre done.
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by tom604 » 02 Dec 2019, 9:18 pm

Ziad wrote:Hey don't get me started on walls....a few years ago the good old Chinese also built a huge wall...... didn't work that well for them

kinda did,and did for a fair few years,,a very quick google says so :allegedly: :lol:

not all horseback invasions were stopped, and there have been instances of nomadic people breaching the wall. However, one could argue that without the wall, China would’ve been invaded far more times if the wall hadn’t been there.
tom604
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 02 Dec 2019, 9:47 pm

Ziad wrote:Hey don't get me started on walls....a few years ago the good old Chinese also built a huge wall...... didn't work that well for them

not all horseback invasions were stopped, and there have been instances of nomadic people breaching the wall. However, one could argue that without the wall, China would’ve been invaded far more times if the wall hadn’t been there.[/quote]

i don't think the USA is going to be invaded by mongols any time soon , but a wall would keep those darn mexicans out :D
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Bill » 02 Dec 2019, 10:04 pm

Stuff Trump I want to know more about this famous QLD and his antic's in Manilla :lol: :lol:

Seems the truth about Georgie Christensen and his dirty little Philippino Sexual fetish has finally come out :o :D :drinks:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 53g57.html
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by grandadbushy » 02 Dec 2019, 11:17 pm

The ''TRUTH'' Bill from the media mate for someone that likes to deal in facts as you stated awhile back stating ''It looks like the truth is out about George seems to be a bit of a loaded statement toward a hypothetical truth if it were the truth George would have been ejected from his government position by now lets just see how it pans out before we start calling it truth
grandadbushy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Bill » 03 Dec 2019, 4:36 am

Hey Qlders like their Politicians a bit diff, after all you're the only state to have a Communist party elected :lol:

George is christian Hypocrite
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 03 Dec 2019, 6:47 am

Another week... and to take attention away from the impeachment trump starts another s**t show. tariffs on two more countries, and best of all who pays for the tariffs...... American people.

Even though we don't have a car manufacturing industry in Australia, but imported cars still have tariffs... Thailand or Europe doesn't pay the tariffs... we pay then anytime we buy a new car.

President Trump, who has made trade policy one of his top priorities, still doesn’t know this after two-and-a-half years in office. He thinks the Chinese are paying the 25% tariffs he imposed last year on $250 billion worth of their imports. He keeps ballyhooing the tariff income pouring into the Treasury and gleefully claims it’s all coming from China.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnbrinkl ... s-tariffs/

Edited....cuz people are grammar and spelling natzeez here
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 03 Dec 2019, 8:23 am

You vill spell korectly herr ziad , or ve vill ship you to ze Russian front :lol:

Or iz it ze Mexican front now :lol:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 03 Dec 2019, 9:25 am

Lol, i don't mind as long as there are plenty of blondes there

(To dream the impossible dream 
To fight the unbeatable foe 
To bear with unbearable sorrow 
To run where the brave dare not go…)