Trump mega thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by Stix » 28 Sep 2019, 3:33 pm

grandadbushy wrote:... ... ...the way the governments and climate change extremists are using the young people on the issue of climate change is akin to political pedophilia

Granded...!!...thats a rippa of a phrase ol'mate...!!... :clap:
Political Paedophilia...!!...bloody love it...!!... :lol: ... :thumbsup:
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 28 Sep 2019, 5:19 pm

well ziad, you titled this "trump mega thread" looks like you got your wish :D :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 28 Sep 2019, 5:24 pm

I’ll just post this on here ..... :P
Last edited by bigrich on 28 Sep 2019, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 28 Sep 2019, 5:28 pm

Damn I phones
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 384 times
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 28 Sep 2019, 6:28 pm

Lol mate as long as i can refrain from call you names i am good....jk anyway it's fine mate no worries.

Stix, ahh gotcha, i thought it was something in the last couple months. Basically after she lost the election she had mostly been out of the newspapers for obvious reasons.

Good assertion about the economy, i do wonder though is the upturn actually permanent or just a temporary high. What he did was give huge i mean huge tax concessions to businesses, something the liberals tried here and were crucified. But like all highs it doesn't last and its evident at the moment that the country job market is detoriating. Also we forget that companies are in the business yo make money for their shareholders so any tax saved will just mean the shareholders will get bigger returns.

But the war with China atleast in the mid term is going to not only effect the economy of America.... but the whole world, question is who will win.... and do the Chinese actually care about the tariffs, as it happens its not the Chinese who are paying but American companies paying... which will eventually be passed onto consumers..... or Chinese companies will create a independent trading company in Singapore and send via that instead of the Chinese parent company.

Or will the Chinese last it out for another 5 years... aka 2024, when his 2nd term will be up
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Bill » 28 Sep 2019, 7:10 pm

Chinese won the trade war years ago.

Huawei make a superior ph and most yanky companies have set up factories in China on Chinese terms because that's what shareholders demanded.

And as for USA superior Military capibilties........ask the Saudi's how the American defensive missile system worked when the cheap iranian drones the Houthis fired from Yemen recently went straight thru uncle Sam's hardware.
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Wm.Traynor » 28 Sep 2019, 7:38 pm

Bill wrote:And as for USA superior Military capibilties........ask the Saudi's how the American defensive missile system worked when the cheap iranian drones the Houthis fired from Yemen recently went straight thru uncle Sam's hardware.

On that particular subject Bill, I heard/read where the Saudis manning that US equipment were incompetent and in this past week the US was sending Americans to handle the hardware. FWIW. I knoe you're going to ask me where I heard it but I have no idea :unknown:
Wm.Traynor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Bill » 28 Sep 2019, 8:01 pm

Yeah nah Wm.Traynor, the Yanky missile defense capabilities got exposed biggly

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... -defenses/
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 28 Sep 2019, 8:58 pm

Lol. Good point Bill

Against a small surgical event nothing can prepare anyone. Or a lone wolf type attack.
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Wm.Traynor » 29 Sep 2019, 10:11 am

Bill wrote:Yeah nah Wm.Traynor, the Yanky missile defense capabilities got exposed biggly

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... -defenses/

Thank you Bill. You are a very well read person :thumbsup:
Wm.Traynor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 29 Sep 2019, 10:40 am

Drones are small, can fly under typical radar, provide no heat signature to speak of and cost 3/10’s of stuff all.
Signal Jamming systems impact citizens and if the drones are armed - implicate the public.

There was a situation a few years back where USA used a patriot middle to take down a drone successfully - cost of drone was estimated at $200....cost of missile was...$3,000,000.
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by BluEsky » 15 Oct 2019, 1:20 pm

wrenchman wrote:keep in mind even the weather is politics if the wind blows hard and its bad its trumps fault it has become a bad joke.
many of us voted for him becouse he was better then the other choice and it looks that way again.

;) Well these type of 'Signs' are rarely wrong............... 8-)
Attachments
image001.jpg
image001.jpg (36.2 KiB) Viewed 270 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 15 Oct 2019, 5:27 pm

What no green car picture
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Bill » 15 Oct 2019, 6:39 pm

I think the GOP is getting nervous and annoyed with Trump

Not a good sign but the Fed reserve started QE again the USA tipping $60 Billion a month into propping up the weakening US economy.

And the so called phase 1 of the trade war verbal agreement with China shows they have the upper hand.

And Trump handing over Syria to Muslim brotherhood Turkish leader Erdogan shows he doesnt doesnt really get whats going on. Russian, Iran and China cant believe their luck Trumps tripped over his over dik and exposed a bunch of important allies, which has pissed the GOP even more.
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 15 Oct 2019, 7:45 pm

What do you expect... he's a egotistical crazy maniac
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Patriot » 15 Oct 2019, 8:36 pm

Trump is an isolationist, he doesn’t care about allies, especially Arab ones. Trumps election campaign was all about America first. The more he sticks it to the Washington establishment the better his chance for re-election. The old blokes in the GOP don’t care about the Arabs either, they care about the money donated to them by weapons manufacturers and those manufacturers want America involved in continuous conflict, but at the end of the day the GOP will fall into line behind the President because if they don’t they will lose the House of Representatives , the Senate and the White house :in 2020
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Flyer » 16 Oct 2019, 1:14 am

Trump fukked the Kurds. The same Kurds who did the world's dirty work to defeat ISIS.

I don't need any other reason to hate him.
Flyer
Corporal
Corporal

-

Post by Flyer » 16 Oct 2019, 1:16 am

Does anyone here still believe the US will come to our aid in time of war? Time to reload a bit more ammo . . .
Flyer
Corporal
Corporal

-

PreviousNext

Return to Media and politics