Trump mega thread

Shooting in the news and political arena.

Re: Trump mega thread

Post by Ziad » 16 Oct 2019, 6:47 am

You know we have had difference of opinion on some things flyer..... But i agree with you on both above....

Its funny how is an isolationist, but his ego gets in the way, like how he alone got north Korea to agree (to nothing btw, they already blew up their labs, probably just need time to rebuild)

Or how he tore up an agreement with iran, which while might be perfect... but honestly is any agreement perfectly one sided? And what now iran is going crazy capturing ships and even starting it's nuclear testing.

Do you guys want another example, Trump administration worked out a peace deal with Taliban.... and Trump wanted the Taliban to come to America, and the Afghan government officials to sign the treaty with a photo op with trump in the middle as the master deal maker.... when they said no to the picture trump threw a hissy fit and cancelled the whole thing.

And let's not forget China... there is now talk of a deal... with China in the driving seat and upper hand..... one again trump the isolationist fking over USA (or the world).

And what's sad is cuz he is white guy stupidly right wing mesiah people still think he's the best thing since butter
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 16 Oct 2019, 7:53 am

How gratifying to see that a version of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is alive and well on either side of the aisle.
And so far away from the center of the universe as well.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 16 Oct 2019, 8:22 am

Its not the 1st time the GOP has thrown the Kurdish people aside, Reagan did the same back in the 80s.

Trump's delusional supporters sure do have the blinkers on, Id put those on those on the far right in the same loony camp as those on the far lunatic left
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 16 Oct 2019, 8:49 am

Bill wrote:Its not the 1st time the GOP has thrown the Kurdish people aside, Reagan did the same back in the 80s.

Trump's delusional supporters sure do have the blinkers on, Id put those on those on the far right in the same loony camp as those on the far lunatic left

That’s about the truth of it bill :thumbsup:

Dunno about ziad’s “cuz he’s white right wing messiah blah blah ..” comment. That sounds racist and derogatory and demeaning to us poor fragile white right wing extremists, i’m So offended and hurt i’m Gunna have to go and read my autographed copy of “mein kampf “ to cheer myself up . I ran into the author when we had a trip with the KAOS social club to Argentina

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Ziad » 16 Oct 2019, 10:17 am

Mate its wildly known that you make fun of anyone race except white make... you are a racist.... so enjoy it
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by BluEsky » 16 Oct 2019, 11:49 am

;) Could it happen? Could the old saying come to pass....."Beware of Greeks bearing Gifts" What with all the Subpoena's being handed out, could one of our ex. Pollies end up getting one?
Attachments
afb101419dAPR20191013114508 34.jpg
afb101419dAPR20191013114508 34.jpg (39.68 KiB) Viewed 318 times
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 16 Oct 2019, 12:15 pm

Ziad wrote:Mate its wildly known that you make fun of anyone race except white make... you are a racist.... so enjoy it

:unknown: mate, I’m trying to make sense of what you’re trying to say ? Myself, my last post was intended as sarcastic humour. So enjoy it ..... :P
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 16 Oct 2019, 12:16 pm

BluEsky wrote:;) Could it happen? Could the old saying come to pass....."Beware of Greeks bearing Gifts" What with all the Subpoena's being handed out, could one of our ex. Pollies end up getting one?

Bloody hope so. I would like to see a politician made accountable for their actions
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by marksman » 16 Oct 2019, 12:23 pm

bigrich wrote:
BluEsky wrote:;) Could it happen? Could the old saying come to pass....."Beware of Greeks bearing Gifts" What with all the Subpoena's being handed out, could one of our ex. Pollies end up getting one?

Bloody hope so. I would like to see a politician made accountable for their actions

+1 :thumbsup: :drinks: and the firearms registry :lol:
marksman
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by BluEsky » 16 Oct 2019, 1:24 pm

bigrich wrote:

;) Get the Popcorn, the show should be good to watch. :crazy:
BluEsky
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 16 Oct 2019, 1:31 pm

Sorry bigrich... phone auto correct doing it's best.

It was a sarcastic comment that now a days in PC world you can not pass any comments except towards white ppl... as anyone else it would be clessed as a racist comment
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 16 Oct 2019, 4:15 pm

Ziad wrote:Sorry bigrich... phone auto correct doing it's best.

It was a sarcastic comment that now a days in PC world you can not pass any comments except towards white ppl... as anyone else it would be clessed as a racist comment

no worries ziad, i'm all for the australia of old, when folks weren't so super sensative and you could voice your opinions . some of the most opinionated folks i've ever met have been italians and greek background people . never begrudged any of their opinions, and it was a big joke to be called a "skip" :lol:

bloody wogs :lol: anyone remember "kingswood country" :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 16 Oct 2019, 7:37 pm

Yeah bigrich I to wonder when all this racist rubbish is going to stop for instance a few years ago my daughter was the only white girl on a debating team of seven for the school her best friend on that team was indigenous yet the bus was supplied by the indigenous people but my daughter was not allowed to use it as she was not indigenous she had to do the 400klm in her own transport the incident affected her so much she refused to go because of the reason thus costing her a place on the team so yet they say we are racists some of my best mates are indigenous and are absolute gentlemen yet their offspring are a different kettle of fish and the mates say so of their kids one quote from a father to his son ''You think the feken world owes you something best you earn some respect before you start demanding it'' the mates are a good few and flatly refuse to use the racist card as they say it is a big contributor in itself to racism their words not mine
grandadbushy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 16 Oct 2019, 9:33 pm

grandadbushy wrote:Yeah bigrich I to wonder when all this racist rubbish is going to stop for instance a few years ago my daughter was the only white girl on a debating team of seven for the school her best friend on that team was indigenous yet the bus was supplied by the indigenous people but my daughter was not allowed to use it as she was not indigenous she had to do the 400klm in her own transport the incident affected her so much she refused to go because of the reason thus costing her a place on the team so yet they say we are racists some of my best mates are indigenous and are absolute gentlemen yet their offspring are a different kettle of fish and the mates say so of their kids one quote from a father to his son ''You think the feken world owes you something best you earn some respect before you start demanding it'' the mates are a good few and flatly refuse to use the racist card as they say it is a big contributor in itself to racism their words not mine

the real fly in the ointment grandad is the indigenous folk didn't provide the bus , the aussie taxpayer probably did ! there's a real double standard at times isn't there :unknown:
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by wrenchman » 17 Oct 2019, 12:09 am

if you guys see the democratic debates you can see how we got trump
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

United States of America

Post by bigfellascott » 17 Oct 2019, 8:40 am

bigrich wrote:
grandadbushy wrote:Yeah bigrich I to wonder when all this racist rubbish is going to stop for instance a few years ago my daughter was the only white girl on a debating team of seven for the school her best friend on that team was indigenous yet the bus was supplied by the indigenous people but my daughter was not allowed to use it as she was not indigenous she had to do the 400klm in her own transport the incident affected her so much she refused to go because of the reason thus costing her a place on the team so yet they say we are racists some of my best mates are indigenous and are absolute gentlemen yet their offspring are a different kettle of fish and the mates say so of their kids one quote from a father to his son ''You think the feken world owes you something best you earn some respect before you start demanding it'' the mates are a good few and flatly refuse to use the racist card as they say it is a big contributor in itself to racism their words not mine

the real fly in the ointment grandad is the indigenous folk didn't provide the bus , the aussie taxpayer probably did ! there's a real double standard at times isn't there :unknown:

Bloody oath there is mate, the Abbos don't contribute SFA to the economy but they sure do happily benefit from it when it suits themselves (can't say I hear of many wanting to go back to hunting/living like they used to, most are happy to stay with the whitemans ways. :unknown:
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by bigrich » 17 Oct 2019, 9:18 am

wrenchman wrote:if you guys see the democratic debates you can see how we got trump

I feel sorry for you guys in the US , ya got a two party system. I encourage everyone I talk to come election time out here to vote for the independent of their choice and “keep the barstards honest “ I suppose the thing we have in common is we try to vote for the politicians that are the least f@ckwits
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by wrenchman » 17 Oct 2019, 10:08 am

the thing is they both work to keep 3rd partys locked out it about the money
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

United States of America

PreviousNext