America v Australia

Shooting in the news and political arena.

America v Australia

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 08 Nov 2019, 4:51 pm

Trump has had to pay a 2 mill fine over misuse of his charities - I get it he's a politician he 's a lying scumbag - just like here in Oz.
BUT get a load of his spiritual mentor Paula White - she has just been put on the payroll at the Whitehouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0kSkvusjI

Here's a link to video which I at first thought had to be a deepfake. And yes - at the end she is actually speaking in tongues. Even this sh##t wouldnt fly in Australia...yet.

Draining the swamp much. Sad thing though is that in US the Evangelicals lap this up! Here in Aus our media have conniptions when Slomo prays in church :unknown:
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: America v Australia

Post by 8x57 » 08 Nov 2019, 7:09 pm

Trump derangement syndrome,
orange man bad
8x57
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by marksman » 08 Nov 2019, 7:32 pm

very entertaining :lol:
marksman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 08 Nov 2019, 8:10 pm

Trump derangement syndrome,
orange man bad

lolz - is it fake news? No derangement here - I just know a grifter when I see one. orange man scam artist - you no see?

All smartarsery aside - you talk about derangement??!! she was SPEAKING IN TONGUES FFS - that is literally the definition of derangement. :oops:
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by 8x57 » 08 Nov 2019, 9:12 pm

lolz - is it fake news? No derangement here - I just know a grifter when I see one. orange man scam artist - you no see?

All smartarsery aside - you talk about derangement??!! she was SPEAKING IN TONGUES FFS - that is literally the definition of derangement. :oops:[/quote]

No I don’t see, that sort of religious Fervour is actually quite common in American which compared to Australia still has a large Christian population.
What I do see is someone trying to do what was promised to the people who voted him in.
I also see someone who is hated and feared by the mainstream median, Hollywood and establisment politicians, that fact alone should tell you he’s on the right track. Unfortunately most people these days are happy to stay in the herd with the rest of the sheeple.

Just Remember Orange Man bad
8x57
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 09 Nov 2019, 5:42 am

8x57 wrote:lolz - is it fake news? No derangement here - I just know a grifter when I see one. orange man scam artist - you no see?

All smartarsery aside - you talk about derangement??!! she was SPEAKING IN TONGUES FFS - that is literally the definition of derangement. :oops:

No I don’t see, that sort of religious Fervour is actually quite common in American which compared to Australia still has a large Christian population.
What I do see is someone trying to do what was promised to the people who voted him in.
I also see someone who is hated and feared by the mainstream median, Hollywood and establisment politicians, that fact alone should tell you he’s on the right track. Unfortunately most people these days are happy to stay in the herd with the rest of the sheeple.

Just Remember Orange Man bad[/quote]

:clap: spot on, they hate him cos he won't play along with their Agenda and Narative so "Orange Man" must go! :D :lol:

You see it with our media at times too, one min our new leader is our savor next he's evil and must go! :unknown:
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by TassieTiger » 09 Nov 2019, 6:02 am

Some of those preaching evangelists are absolutely taking the proverbial piss...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxlS79Q3EXk&t=311s
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by straightshooter » 09 Nov 2019, 6:50 am

It is the natural order of things for there to be a tendency towards equilibrium.
And it is demonstrated here.
The loony left are being counterbalanced by the retarded right.
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ziad » 09 Nov 2019, 9:57 am

Lol that's actually hilariously funny... but quite likely true
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria