Bridget McKenzie’s sport grants fiasco

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Bridget McKenzie’s sport grants fiasco

Post by Bill » 25 Jan 2020, 10:01 pm

Stix no hatred but Scomo needed a distraction from his own summer follies

It's a nationals issue really and they really are junior in the coalition atm, no one takes McCormack serious in the Bush.
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by RoginaJack » 26 Jan 2020, 8:31 pm

Allthegear... Here's a little short story, for the want of a better word from the Labor Treasurer ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

No comment needed, the video speaks for itself. Did it ever get presented or just another Labor stunt.
:evil:
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by trekin » 31 Jan 2020, 7:46 am

Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Bill » 31 Jan 2020, 8:07 am

Bridget is a dead man walking

Pauline Hanson has her finger on the pulse of the Nationals and calls it as she sees it

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national ... 6820f597d8

1 dead Nationals MP and Scomo sniggering in the back ground, a very professional hit by one of the best back stabbers ever to walk the liberal corridors of power.

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 31 Jan 2020, 8:41 am

Funny how the loony Right wing Sky News are the one leading the charge on Bridget, Sky are doing most of the dirty work for Scomo.

Sky don't give a hoot for the Nationals or the Bush.

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 31 Jan 2020, 5:48 pm

allthegearandnoidea wrote:Yep The Morrison govt sports rorts clusterf#$%k is all Labor's fault

Pork barreling corruption? - What about Bill Shorten!!!!

Trump impeached? What about Bill Shorten!!!!

Iran shoots down commercial airliner. What about Bill Shorten?

:unknown:

What, you dont vote for Bill. I thought almost everyone loved Bill.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bill » 31 Jan 2020, 8:34 pm

Scomo sent an email to Bridget...

Was it a love letter....

Or instructions to rort....

The smoking guns has been found :lol:

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 31 Jan 2020, 10:16 pm

According to the news tonight the whole thing may have been leaked by members of the National Party, supposedly they've been trying to get rid of her for awhile so looks like someone has been ''Teabagged'' :thumbsup: :drinks:
Member-Deleted

Post by Stix » 31 Jan 2020, 10:48 pm

I heard that yesterday... :)

Sounds to me like a set-up...as has been mentioned by others...

Media sensationslising, creating hype being used to push an agenda that is nothing more than a headhunt...,and corrupt manipulative pay-off's are being used to expose what is a normal thing in everyday politics... :unknown:

None of this is good...so i just dont see it being that funny... :unknown:

I mean, what party, come an election, doesnt literslly "bribe" the constituents into voting for them... :unknown:

If you vote for us, we'll do this, give you this, & add this...
And all too often the constiuents are convinced they need "this", & not told "that" will be sacrificed to pay for it, with it being inevitable that any, or many will be screwed over regardless....

So a few sporting clubs went without, & others won...
And somehow, the efforts put into the applications by the loosers, are somehow bigger efforts than that of the winners...
And the loosers, some of whom have had recent grants anyway, pull the spoilt brat attitude & question if the effort is worth it... :unknown:

If the effort isnt worth it, maybe they shouldnt bother in future & thus not give themselves something to complain about... :unknown:

Its not as if the money was completely squandered...suppliers still got sales, employers payed staff & made profits, builders made good money & young apprentices were employed, & the govt got a lot of the money back in tax etc etc...

Its not as if the money was siphoned to an off-shore drug lord pimp in the underage sex trade for fuks sake...!!

"Oh, but its unfair & im offended"... :roll:
'Wwhaaahh'

Australian politics... :roll:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stix » 31 Jan 2020, 10:54 pm

I hope she stays...!!

I know nothing about her, but she's got balls when it comes to guns...!!

Good enough for me...!!

That, & im sick of the behind the scenes backstabbing sh1t that is the state of politics in this, 'could be great, or greater' country... :roll:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 01 Feb 2020, 12:11 am

Yep Stix ''Politicians'' , only people I know who can still lie with their mouth closed
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 01 Feb 2020, 7:32 am

Ahh frack it...i agree with you on both counts stix.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Stix » 01 Feb 2020, 9:12 am

Bill...
We DO set the bar low...!!!

There is no way we should be allowing a good deal of the shenanigans we do, ftom the people who run our country...!!
And that filters right down to even local Govts...
They, along with most of us, have lost the perspective thst they are here to serve...NOT to be powerful greedy opressive & manipulative dictators...!!

Hawke & Keating got a little loud, but still, from what little i remember, it was, relatively, contained...
Johnnie & Costello i thought was well contained, & appeared to be kept somewhat, dare i say, civil, if not for anything else, the sake of the party & country...

But beyond that, with your mate having a controlling tethered ring chain through Krudds forskin & another through Julias labia, (thats not to mention all the other obvious cronies that still today proudly sprook the scars of his sociopathic escapades), everything from & including then on has been nothing but utterly shameful...

And you questioning MY moral code...LMFAO Bill...!!
I have this burning desire to want to get all angry, get all huffy & offended, throw a temper tantrum & defend myself by hurling insults at you... :lol: ...but.. :lol: .but ... :lol: i just cant... :lol:

See...cos hearing that coming from you, an outspoken fan of Shorten himself, i cant even see straight from the tears rolling down my face & being hunched over with cramp from laughing so hard...
So how could i possibly take offence to that...!!.. :lol:

:drinks:
:)
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by trekin » 01 Feb 2020, 9:20 am

Would be a very interesting day to see all you fellas on the same range at the same time. :lol: :lol:
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Stix » 01 Feb 2020, 9:41 am

:lol:
:thumbsup:

They'd confiscate the bolts & ammo on entry & smear vasoline over our cheek bones & eyebrows... :lol:

In the Red corner...

In the blue corner...

In the green corner...ah wait up--they're here too... :shock:
give the boys their bolts & ammo back pronto...!!!

Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by trekin » 01 Feb 2020, 9:47 am

Stix wrote::lol:
:thumbsup:

They'd confiscate the bolts & ammo on entry & smear vasoline over our cheek bones & eyebrows... :lol:

In the Red corner...

In the blue corner...

In the green corner...ah wait up--they're here too... :shock:
give the boys their bolts & ammo back pronto...!!!

Sort of how I visualised the day going. :D
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Bill » 01 Feb 2020, 10:24 am

Stix you clearly know what's right and what's wrong but no longer give two phuckks :thumbsdown:

I want more for my country, Morrison is greedy charlatan.

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 01 Feb 2020, 11:57 am

Bill wrote:... ... ...

Nationals cant afford to lose her as McCormack is a useless leader

Bill, youve said snippets of things in her favour, like what ive quoted here, along with, assuming i understand you correctly, having expressed your thoughts in alluding to her being good for, or at least better than any other alternatives for the folk in the bush...yet you insist on telling me how bad i am for having rather her stay than go, for what i see as quite valid reasons... :unknown:

Im happy to listen to points of difference & be open to seeing things from a different point of view, & you can sprook your hatred for the blue label all you like mate, but understand, im not to blame for your having fallen to the dark side...Anikan...( :lol: )
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bill » 01 Feb 2020, 12:05 pm

trekin wrote:Would be a very interesting day to see all you fellas on the same range at the same time. :lol: :lol:

Never heard anyone talk Politics at the range, thou barrel run in time is fun with heckling the ocd shooters

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Bill » 01 Feb 2020, 12:08 pm

Stix I gave Bridget the benefit of doubt but the more we hear about this rort and the Scott's meddling the more I realize who corrupt both of their behaviour has been.

It hasn't even been established that spending $100 million was even allowed.

Scott Morrison is turning out to be worse than I thought possible

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 01 Feb 2020, 12:29 pm

Well you've mentioned it Bill, but i havnt seen or heard anything about a corrupt involment from Scomo...

Keep in mind, this type of situation is like a golf game...all accusations should be scored with a handicap, as like i said earlier, ALL political parties & MP's manipulate us & use our money to their advantage in EVERY election, so if you remove the beat-up & add the handicap, suddenly its possible we're all back on the same tee, with the only difference being our choice of club...

Almost sounds like someone is trying to make it sound like the Trump/Russia card... :unknown:

Got info/links...?... :unknown:

And are they credible...?...or just an extension of bitchy back-stabbing agenda pushing that results in us having to hear more of Albo's utterly annoying brain dead commentary & ridiculously desperate demands... :unknown:

Again...happy to be open to info...but i dont want to get sucked into the 99% of gutterling rubbish journalism from a no-one reporter just gone freelance trying to get a name for themselves or score points with the boss, that appears to be mostly gracing our airwaves.

:)
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by RoginaJack » 01 Feb 2020, 3:10 pm

OK, name a party that doesn't promise the Sydney harbor bridge to another party for support when presenting a bill to parliament?
This storm in a teacup is no darn different. Labor is just upset 'cause their promises didn't get them elected!
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by Bill » 01 Feb 2020, 4:03 pm

RoginaJack wrote:OK, name a party that doesn't promise the Sydney harbor bridge to another party for support when presenting a bill to parliament?
This storm in a teacup is no darn different. Labor is just upset 'cause their promises didn't get them elected!

What a load of garbage fmd.

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by RoginaJack » 01 Feb 2020, 5:30 pm

Go for it , Bill I'm not stooping you. :roll:

Well, explain Tassie Jackie's deal - wipe a few million of the states debt and i'll support you, mate or the Qld Labor Government pulled a few million out of her back pocket for a" Bonus for public servants'; for doing what, turning up for work!.
There are many voluntary workers assisting the government and didn't even get a Christmas card!
My point is there any many many deals done behind close doors for support for this or that.
Why the witch hunt; is it because Bridgette supports firearm owners and participates too?
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by marksman » 01 Feb 2020, 9:03 pm

we all know its the way the game is played, spend the money on buying your next vote
doesn't matter who's side your on it happens and is an accepted practice, as long as you get your slice that the governments all do
its probably why there are so many swing voters now looking for who will look after there little niche

l would say "he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"
she has not stolen the money and profited from it, l dont see it as morally right but it is the way the game has always been played
even blind freddy can see this is a witch hunt :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 01 Feb 2020, 10:49 pm

Dont forget McKenzie rorted the drought allowance fund too. Councils which did not meet eligibility criteria given drought funding PM's Dept knee deep in these rorts. To say it's okay cos she hasn't stolen money is naive at best. McKenzie has clearly breached ministerial code of conduct by acting unfairly - See Auditor Gen's Report.

The fact that people are OK with the misdirection of public money for political gain speaks a lot about why we get such s**t leadership in this country.
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 02 Feb 2020, 1:02 am

Yes Althegearandnoidea it is a worry if people were ok with the rorting of the system but I don't think that's what is being said . people know that she has been rorting the system and the drought fund but what they're saying is that it's of little use to get rid of her and not clean up the rest of the others doing the same. All the pollies do it and then all of a sudden they want her out so there is a big ruckus to divert the light from scomo . it shouldn't be now she's getting done she should have been audited way back when the drought situation was happening but obviously some deal would have been done and all was kept quiet .They all cry foul when cornered but the whole political system would have known it was going on because the opposition dose it to and always have . a few opinions on here won't change an election outcome because the whole political system is broken we've got the foxes looking after the chickens , one clocks on the other clocks off , both sides capitalising from the rorts they've done whilst in power, this will never change because it's so imbedded into the whole business and political systems this engulfs law, education, donations, business, trade, politics, medical, and the list goes on , until the political system starts cleaning itself up this will continue. One would wonder how they got rid of Barnaby Joyce for shagging his work mate which is really nobodies business yet drag their feet with McKenzie. In my opinion it's the way they're going about it that makes a mockery of the whole system, things like this should be looked into by an independent system and dealt with without parliament privilege because until politicians and their members are held accountable then nothing will change
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 02 Feb 2020, 5:21 am

Did anyone read the article about the wangaratta gun club or shotgun club. The president said they presented a free membership to her. And hey patronage has actually increased membership. But she has only been there once. Also the 36k were spent on building a toilet block... which now doesn't smell so he is very happy
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 02 Feb 2020, 9:49 am

allthegearandnoidea wrote:Dont forget McKenzie rorted the drought allowance fund too. Councils which did not meet eligibility criteria given drought funding PM's Dept knee deep in these rorts. To say it's okay cos she hasn't stolen money is naive at best. McKenzie has clearly breached ministerial code of conduct by acting unfairly - See Auditor Gen's Report.

The fact that people are OK with the misdirection of public money for political gain speaks a lot about why we get such s**t leadership in this country.

nobody is saying this behaviour is ok, l would kick my children's @rses if they did it but it is to be expected from politicians, all of them
its interesting about where the leaks came from and who has been using them, its the game :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by marksman » 02 Feb 2020, 9:53 am

Ziad wrote:Did anyone read the article about the wangaratta gun club or shotgun club. The president said they presented a free membership to her. And hey patronage has actually increased membership. But she has only been there once. Also the 36k were spent on building a toilet block... which now doesn't smell so he is very happy

l have read this information and it does make the story a little different :huh:
its not how it has been portrayed in the media, just some more of the game :drinks:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics