Liberal gun buyers angry over their own gun control laws

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Liberal gun buyers angry over their own gun control laws

Post by Wm.Traynor » 11 Apr 2020, 11:36 am

Virus-Panicked Liberal Gun Buyers Are Getting Angry When They Discover Their Own Gun Control Laws

I was chatting with a friend of mine recently and the topic of gun sales came up. My friend’s father owns a gun range near me and she said he’s seen a huge amount of liberals coming in to purchase weapons in recent weeks.

How does he know they’re liberals?

“They’re shocked to discover they can’t just walk out of the store with a gun.”

We’ve all heard about gun sales skyrocketing recently, but I hadn’t considered some of the tangential effects of the phenomenon until I spoke to my friend. Not only are many liberals suddenly learning to love their Second Amendment rights, many of them are finding out that the gun control narrative in this country — as repeated loudly and often by Hollywood and the mainstream media — is a complete lie.

Article continued here: https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2020/04/10/815520/
Last edited by Blackened on 11 Apr 2020, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added some detail in addition to the link
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Re: Serve the !@#$% right.

Post by bladeracer » 11 Apr 2020, 12:37 pm

Wm.Traynor wrote:https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2020/04/10/815520/

No idea what that is but my computer does not like that link, too many redirections.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Wm.Traynor » 11 Apr 2020, 1:20 pm

That's funny bladeracer. I tried it after posting and it worked and again after reading your post. Here it is again without any cut and paste.
redstate.com/kiradavis/2020/04/10/8/15520
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Post by Wm.Traynor » 11 Apr 2020, 1:22 pm

That's funny too. In the post above at 1:20pm, it does not look like working :crazy: :(
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Post by Ziege » 11 Apr 2020, 1:33 pm

I could see it fine, and yeah now hopefully the s**t for brains morons drop it for a bit
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by pomemax » 11 Apr 2020, 2:03 pm

WM I just hit your first link went straight to it and found it a very interesting read .
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 11 Apr 2020, 3:03 pm

worked for me :lol:

really how can people be so dumb :lol:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Elmer » 11 Apr 2020, 7:00 pm

Wm.Traynor wrote:https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2020/04/10/815520/

Its funny how the Coalition for gun control have been deathly silent during the Chinese virus pandemic.
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Wm.Traynor » 11 Apr 2020, 7:06 pm

"deathly silent"?
Dare we hope :lol:
Oh sorry, was that PI? :sarcasm:
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Re: Liberal gun buyers angry over their own gun control laws

Post by poid » 11 Apr 2020, 9:12 pm

Same thing has been happening here, speaking to my LGS a bit over a week ago they've had an influx of morons walking in to buy a gun "for protection" and being dumbfounded when they were told they couldn't just waltz in and buy one immediately. Bet lots of them were "anti-gun" until the virus arrived too.
poid
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by Ziege » 11 Apr 2020, 9:31 pm

All morons are anti gun until they suddenly want to be awarded the protection one can offer. Thing is they are such mindless morons that they were never really anti gun to begin with, they were just pro nanny state.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Wm.Traynor » 12 Apr 2020, 12:35 pm

Blackened
You're a genius. Thank you :thumbsup:
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Post by doc » 13 Apr 2020, 6:36 pm

marksman wrote:worked for me :lol:

really how can people be so dumb :lol:

Being deceived doesn't make one dumb. I think everyone at some stage has been deceived in their lives. What you do once you have evidence that you have been deceived rather is what I would judge on.

What they do now that they learn that they have been deceived by the politicians and media that they trusted in. Do they continue to trust them and tow the line, or do they wake up to the fact they've been deceived this whole time and choose to no longer trust those who have deceived them.

Sadly I expect many will not learn from this experience and continue to live in ignorance - and thus definitely be in the dumb catagory, but maybe - just maybe there will be a slice of them that will come out from underneath the spell of the liars and start to see truth.
doc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by Ziege » 13 Apr 2020, 7:27 pm

doc wrote:
Being deceived doesn't make one dumb. I think everyone at some stage has been deceived in their lives. What you do once you have evidence that you have been deceived rather is what I would judge on.

What they do now that they learn that they have been deceived by the politicians and media that they trusted in. Do they continue to trust them and tow the line, or do they wake up to the fact they've been deceived this whole time and choose to no longer trust those who have deceived them.

Sadly I expect many will not learn from this experience and continue to live in ignorance - and thus definitely be in the dumb catagory, but maybe - just maybe there will be a slice of them that will come out from underneath the spell of the liars and start to see truth.

No but an inability to think critically and being too lazy to find real credible information does make them stupid.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Return to Firearms related media and politics