Covidsafe App you really want it

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Covidsafe App you really want it

Post by TassieTiger » 09 May 2020, 5:10 pm

Stix wrote:Yea well the thing that stands out for me as being strange, is, various leaders are sprooking to us that life will never be the same...

So...
If this is just a virus, once there is a vaccine, why wont life return to the same freedoms...?

And...
What freedoms will we be without, & why...?

We're supposedly not allowed to congregate in numbers above 10 here in SA, & only 2 in other states...& some are even fined for breeching distance rules...

Yet supermarkets are full of people, isles are packed, & even the self serve checkouts are all still in use with people less than 1.5m apart...

There is a lot that doesnt add up, & this App is only one of them...

Good points - IF a vaccine becomes a available- then it would be another German measles or similar.
But I think - clearly not a virologist - think some ppl are saying a vaccine just isn’t going to happen, thus our world may have changed...don’t know. If it’s stamped out all together - then?
BUT - there have been positives for some ppl. The introvert club membership has gone through the roof and I think most ppl are adopting and welcoming the workING from home. Some of the staff at my work are now working 3 days on and 4 days off so they can seperate workforce- I can assure you, those guys are loving it...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by trekin » 09 May 2020, 8:00 pm

Sergeant Hartman wrote:Well for the first time ever i got the flu jab this year... and apart from cronavirus nothing really changed. (The jab was only a couple o ud weeks ago).

Hey tassie did i become nice? Have i become a vegan, or an animal loving hippie, crazy..... nope nothing.

Getting a vaccine is a personal decision, but it has to be re realised f hour vaccines to work about 60-70% of the r population have to have the vaccine. Obviously some people can't have vaccines due to medical reasons. And think about diseases like polio, small pox, measles etc that used to kill hundreds of thousands of children every year that doesn't happen only because kids get vaccinated.

Saying that they might inject a mind alerting drug in the flu vaccine or a tracker in the vaccine...is just crazy, because if you could make a tracker that small.... they just put it in our drinking water, but lot more simpler and efficient..... Or in a panadol capsule.

Heard immunity is achieved at 60% - 70% of the population. But is not achieved from vacines alone, as vacines are only 40% - 60% effective, and it requires both vacine and natural immunity to reach those numbers.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Grandadbushy » 10 May 2020, 1:17 pm

Firstly the media over there should be ashamed of themselves because now they have blood on their hands for false reporting then comes the fools that take drugs on a whim from a media report , well seems to me they would have taken it if a drunk had told them , how much can they protect people from themselves . I don't know about the US but here in Australia in most cases it says on the bottle not to be taken orally ,how clear is that and another thing you should not take any medications unless they are prescribed by a doctor . I've got a cure for the idiot people doing s--t because someone said it was a good idea '' Let's tell them to go jump off a cliff '' maybe that'll rid the world of these f--kwits and we wouldn't be having this BS talk, christ some people just shouldn't be allowed to breath they're just oxygen thieves.
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by marksman » 10 May 2020, 6:18 pm

l doubt your going to get a response there Stix, its not part of the closed mind agenda, the facts are not important just look at the Michael Moore movie

anyway talking about false reporting just for a laugh have a look at this from 26:40
l have a feeling things are going to change and l'm not talking about the climate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0g_7ql47ps
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Blackened » 10 May 2020, 6:50 pm

This topic has become more and more argumentative and too many posts are needing to be removed.

Locked.
Blackened

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics