Gun Bans coming in SA

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Gun Bans coming in SA

Post by Patriot » 31 May 2020, 11:41 am

45A51048-2693-49F2-85B5-1E8BE34D09D0.jpeg
45A51048-2693-49F2-85B5-1E8BE34D09D0.jpeg (133.68 KiB) Viewed 4654 times
Yeah mate I got that flag in my shed too
And apparently I’m an inner city elite.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by trekin » 31 May 2020, 12:30 pm

Just two things;
1. The NRA have a policy of NOT interfearing in the political processes of foreign countries firearm laws.
2. The NTH QLD separatist movement has been around since early last centry. They want the border to be south of Gladstone, out though the Longreach area. However, as long as Australia remains a Commonwealth country, any new States have to be approved by the British Gov't, and that can not happen anymore as after serval petitions to divide the State in the '20s -'40s the British Gov't moved that no new States can be formed in Australia. This, for some reason, is something the separatist movement don't seem to comprehend, and they just keep prattling on about how bad the State is, even though there is a way to achieved their end goal, they don't seem interested in investigating that avenue.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by glenn777 » 31 May 2020, 12:32 pm

Patriot wrote:

Careful if you have any visits from the constabulary they might lock you up as a domestic terrorist for even daring to think that having less government boots on your neck is a good thing.
glenn777
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by Patriot » 31 May 2020, 12:36 pm

trekin wrote:Just two things;
1. The NRA have a policy of NOT interfearing in the political processes of foreign countries firearm laws.
2. The NTH QLD separatist movement has been around since early last centry. They want the border to be south of Gladstone, out though the Longreach area. However, as long as Australia remains a Commonwealth country, any new States have to be approved by the British Gov't, and that can not happen anymore as after serval petitions to divide the State in the '20s -'40s the British Gov't moved that no new States can be formed in Australia. This, for some reason, is something the separatist movement don't seem to comprehend, and they just keep prattling on about how bad the State is, even though there is a way to achieved their end goal, they don't seem interested in investigating that avenue.

As well as the fact that any separation of NQ would have to pass a referendum and that would never ever happen. So the NQ boys will have to accept their lot and keep paying their taxes so us elite Brisbane boys can enjoy our new tunnels, bridges and highways that transport us to our awesome surf beaches that are far better than any you find in over-rated North Queensland .
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by trekin » 31 May 2020, 12:40 pm

Patriot wrote:
trekin wrote:Just two things;

As well as the fact that any separation of NQ would have to pass a referendum and that would never ever happen. So the NQ boys will have to accept their lot and keep paying their taxes so us elite Brisbane boys can enjoy our new tunnels, bridges and highways that transport us to our awesome surf beaches that are far better than any you find in over-rated North Queensland .

Wouldn't too smug :drinks: As I said there is a way, and the peoples of the southeast defently wouldn't like it.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by AussieCapitalist » 31 May 2020, 1:16 pm

Living in North Queensland is taxation without representation. We contribute to the state and get over looked and receive nothing in return. Just because people in Brisbane might love heavy gun control and big government does not mean people in the regions want it to the extent they do in Brisbane. People in North Queensland love minimal government and maximum freedom. We just want to do our thing and be left alone. Yet the big government types in Brisbane who have no clue about the region think they can dictate to us. I am sure there are patriots in Brisbane but they would be in the minority seeing as who gets voted in time after time. Have you ever been to West End, Woolloongabba or Spring Hill. The level of testosterone in that area is non existent. Those people would not have the upper body strength to shoulder an old 303 rifle.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by AussieCapitalist » 31 May 2020, 1:21 pm

Patriot wrote:

Your alright bull. Wear being an inner city elite as a badge of honour mate. : :drinks:
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Patriot » 31 May 2020, 3:26 pm

AussieCapitalist wrote:Living in North Queensland is taxation without representation. We contribute to the state and get over looked and receive nothing in return. Just because people in Brisbane might love heavy gun control and big government does not mean people in the regions want it to the extent they do in Brisbane. People in North Queensland love minimal government and maximum freedom. We just want to do our thing and be left alone. Yet the big government types in Brisbane who have no clue about the region think they can dictate to us. I am sure there are patriots in Brisbane but they would be in the minority seeing as who gets voted in time after time. Have you ever been to West End, Woolloongabba or Spring Hill. The level of testosterone in that area is non existent. Those people would not have the upper body strength to shoulder an old 303 rifle.

NQ has many elected representatives in the Queensland and Commonwealth parliament so I think taxation without representation is a bit of a stretch.

I was in Townsville in March for a footy reunion and to go to the cowboys v broncos footy game and was impressed with new stadium built with the big government money. After the game I felt a bit nostalgic so went on a bit of a pub crawl through south Townsville and to be honest it felt just like being in any of,the pubs at the Gabba and West End.

For me Townsville had softened considerably since I left about 19 years ago. The myth of the North Queenslander died long ago mate if it ever existed.

Labor seats in NQ

Barron River
Mackay
Thuringowa
Cairns
Keppel
Cook
Rockhampton
Mulgrave
Townsville
Mundingburra

Must be a lot of left leaning people in NQ
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 31 May 2020, 3:38 pm

What is it about a few of the members here? All the winging about self audits and gov is going to confiscate all out guns in a year or so. The secret agenda.

Just read a thread on the same subject on another forum. Very sensible discussion. Plenty of questions about the yr guns manufactured and the various problems.

But no crazy stuff like here. No mention of refusing and taking the gov to the courts. :crazy:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 31 May 2020, 3:54 pm

Things are more relaxed in a lobby.

Even i am on good behavior when i am not dealing with special people
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by AussieCapitalist » 31 May 2020, 4:51 pm

Patriot wrote:NQ has many elected representatives in the Queensland and Commonwealth parliament so I think taxation without representation is a bit of a stretch.

I was in Townsville in March for a footy reunion and to go to the cowboys v broncos footy game and was impressed with new stadium built with the big government money. After the game I felt a bit nostalgic so went on a bit of a pub crawl through south Townsville and to be honest it felt just like being in any of,the pubs at the Gabba and West End.

For me Townsville had softened considerably since I left about 19 years ago. The myth of the North Queenslander died long ago mate if it ever existed.

Labor seats in NQ

Barron River
Mackay
Thuringowa
Cairns
Keppel
Cook
Rockhampton
Mulgrave
Townsville
Mundingburra

Must be a lot of left leaning people in NQ

I am being hyperbolic but my point still stands. Of course things have softened. They have softened everywhere mate. But the fact remains Brisbane needs NQ more than NQ needs Brisbane. NQ will be fine without Brisbane and will be a rich Conservative state. The Labor candidates in the North are more inline with the labor of days gone by. I do not agree with them in everything they do but they are not the globalist leftists like the labor down south and in other states.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Patriot » 31 May 2020, 5:30 pm

But they vote along party lines mate so that makes them same global leftists? So your labor members from tough old NQ are voting for the same soft leftist PC progressive policies that members from Rainbow Labor are here in Brisbane. Social programs like drag queen story time.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 31 May 2020, 5:39 pm

Patriot wrote:But they vote along party lines mate so that makes them same global leftists? So your labor members from tough old NQ are voting for the same soft leftist PC progressive policies that members from Rainbow Labor are here in Brisbane. Social programs like drag queen story time.

labor haven't been the blue collar party since hawks time . they've really gone left with lot's of university educated know-it-alls and left leaning do-gooders in the party :thumbsdown:

drag queen story time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . i remember seeing a news story on that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . when i was younger , running wild on bourban , i remember seeing some strange sights in "the valley" in brissy . i swear i saw "auntie jack" eating a burger out the front of maccas one night . i laughed so hard my girlfriend at the time had to drag me away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you younger guys on here, google auntie jack and you'll get the joke :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by AussieCapitalist » 31 May 2020, 6:01 pm

Patriot wrote:But they vote along party lines mate so that makes them same global leftists? So your labor members from tough old NQ are voting for the same soft leftist PC progressive policies that members from Rainbow Labor are here in Brisbane. Social programs like drag queen story time.

Yes you are right mate. A lot of people up here just think labor is for the working man and do not dig deeper to their globalist agenda.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Stix » 01 Jun 2020, 8:45 pm

Oldbloke wrote:What is it about a few of the members here? All the winging about self audits and gov is going to confiscate all out guns in a year or so. The secret agenda.

Just read a thread on the same subject on another forum. Very sensible discussion. Plenty of questions about the yr guns manufactured and the various problems.

But no crazy stuff like here. No mention of refusing and taking the gov to the courts. :crazy:

Sergeant Hartman wrote:Things are more relaxed in a lobby.

Well, i gotta say, to take a break from this place for reasons demonstrated here, i find it astonishing that the second thread i open you two are bitching about others here, the whole time promoting another forum...

Ive wondered whether you two were on the payroll here to bait people in order to get them kicked off, but i wonder if you're just here to sabotage it for the betterment of the other forum...or just for a self propelled power trip... :unknown:

Because honestly, that is EXACTLY what it looks like you're doing...!!!...I cant believe the mods let you get away with this kind of repetitive cryte style of spank-fest that launches out of your keyboards all too often...!!!...but no doubt someone will report me because i call out this kind of crud...!!

Your conceited & demeaning manner is boring now Ziad... :arrow: ...you have just admitted here that you behave nicely on another forum, but not here---you have also in saying that, just accused others as being responsible for your very own behavior...quite frankly, if you dont like how how the people here that are allegedly the reason for your very own poor behavior, that by the way you are appearing to be not happy with yourself, why dont you go just away...??...

Thats a genuine question worth you thinking about...!!--let me repeat it in dot point...
Youve admitted you behave well on the other forum youve named...
You openly admit to behaving badly here...
Youve just accused others for being responsible for your very own & self admitted bad behaviour...
You complain about it being crap here...
...So why are you here...? :unknown: .I ask that because this is the first thing i see from you on returning... :? ..im embarrassed for you that you genuinely blame others for your your bad behavior...youre just attacking people now for what you yourself are doing--that is a clear form of a tyrant bully being blatantly abusive.... & make no mistake--that is exactly what you've done here...!!... :thumbsdown:

There is nothing wrong with peoples opinions here, other than the ones you are trying to dictate in what ive quoted above...Aussie Captlst is obviously pretty forth coming , & certainly appears to be on the pushy side of determined--some ill-conceived things to slip out & admitadely he is probably not the one we want articulating the pro-recreational shooters speech to parliament, but at least he is speaking of truths that come from proven recent history...its a shame you two seem too--(...is it inept, or unwilling ...?...) at filtering that down, & seeing that what the SA Govt are proposing isnt transparent, & thus able to discuss it sensibly, as you accuse others of not being able to do...!!

And just to repeat myself...im honestly miffed at how you two are here, bagging this forum & promoting another...makes one wonder if the moderators here have you on the payroll...

Im taking bets on how long it is until i get kicked off of here for this post that just simply calls you trolls out.. :unknown:
Last edited by Stix on 01 Jun 2020, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by TassieTiger » 01 Jun 2020, 8:57 pm

Welcome back Stix :drinks:

Fair points and questions methinks. :clap:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Stix » 01 Jun 2020, 9:03 pm

Another post to keep my discussion on the subject seperate to the trolling trype above...

Im not happy about these announcements...

The fact is that the Govt have stated the reasons are for "public saftey"...& thats a load of bullshit---i mean, how are these guns that are locked up, & in the hands of proven, legally tested, trusted & responsible firearms owners, posing a threat to public safety...?

The fact is they arent...!!!

Id guess the police dont want to be transparent about this because they dont trust their own records, or theyve had a malfunction & lost them/some, & cant afford to audit everyone themselves---not that that is much good anyway...Hell i know a guy who was bragging about accidentally leaving a silencer on rifles when he had an audit, & the coppers didnt pick it up when they looked at the gun...Its illegal & he's not licenced for them...just crazy stuff...!!!

If the Govt were transparent about the reasons behind this self audit announcement, it woulkd go a long way to trust from the public, & to building a stronger relationship with firearms owners--period...!!...but theyre not transparent..they dont want to be, because they will loose a little of the intimidation factor....& that is not good... :thumbsdown:

Anyone who cant see this lack of transparency, are likely just the fools who agree with appearance laws...& if we go by appearance laws, we should ban all & imprison people who drive black cars...!!!...because according to the same data that appearance laws are founded on, nasty sub-machine gun weilding bandits jump out of black cars & shoot up people in busy business districts...so its not the guns fault---its the bloody black cars...!!!

So its not about whats "legally allowed" as far as im concerned...its about an open & honest relationship with the greater public---they dont want that unity, as that would only encourage more people to buy guns...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bill » 01 Jun 2020, 9:32 pm

Lets go back to the initial post by AC

'So SA(South Aus not the bores) is making firearm owners conduct a "self audit" to record make, model, serial number and other identifying features of their firearms as well as information about how each of their firearms are stored and secured.'

Make, Model and S/N are on all registration papers and if you arent complying with safe storage laws then reap what you sow. This is basic stuff we all deal with as LAFO !

AC ' Looks to me like they are gathering information on what people have to update the useless do nothing broken registry before further bans come in.'

Please post a credible link to further proposed SA rifle bans AC ???
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 02 Jun 2020, 12:00 am

Gday Bill.
No garbled assumptions about anyone there--particularly not about Ziad...think i made that pretty clear...like i said, he's just happily admitted he behaves badly here & blames others for it...all the while sprooking another forum & bagging this one--so again...why is he here...?

Youre also a magician i see...to pull that one about calling half the forum fools from the hat above is truly an act of magic...applause for you there...

Now as for fact...?...its a forum Bill...im putting up a discussion point, or my point that i see is relevant to the discussion point, in a thread thats been posted to discuss a topic, on a discussion forum...so i dont see the problem....what facts am i needed to have stated...?????... :huh:

Now as far as i know, the coppers have records of ALL the info they are requesting...they certainly have a record of every single firearm i own & how its stored....this is mandatory since the new regs came in couple of years ago....so have they lost all these records...???
Infact, ive had a debate with them over their inability to grant me approval on a martini action that has been happily registered for the last 40 years--and all because they demanded a model number be supplied before approval...whats with that...?--they actually tried to tell me they never would have registered a firearm--EVER--without a model number & that any like it out there are highly illegal..!!...LOL...i suggested they hire a tipper & go collect every single shot "lever action/falling block' gun that had BSA embossed on the side because there must be a lot of legally registered illegal guns out there without model numbers... :lol:
Clearly i was dealing with someone who is either using power to a point of extremes, or more likely (hopefully) just someone who doesnt know the first thing about firearms, approving firearms for registering & ownership--just crazy & completely unnecessary stuff...!!
So what happens if ive cerecoted a barrel a different colour but the barrel is listed as 'blued" & get an inspection....will they then confiscate my firearms or give me a fine for the colour of the barrel...?
(that is food for thought--not a suggestion this IS the motive).
Fact is, how far does this description go...?..."its got a ding in the stock on the forend..."...?
...Or...
Hmmm..."my unaltered factory synthetic stock camo stainless T3 is a stock camo stainless T3."..?...identifying features...?...honestly Bill--does writing "Camo Stainless" twice on a form make the description of identifiable feature being a camo stock with a stainless barrel more legible for a copper...?...
What about swapping scopes around...?...

Or...do these listed "identifying features" keep the public safe if some twat is out shooting up the public...???...seriously...?...if that happens-/-a guy robs a bank with a production rifle with a ding in the stock, are the coppers going to bury their heads in all the records to find any gun that is listed with a ding in the stock while this clown is robbing a bank...???

Maybe we should all get 3D scans of our firearms that are digitally filed with rego papers, & the coppers can carry holographic projection machines with them like R2-D2 in Star wars passing on Princess' plea for help to Obi-Wan Kenobi, so then the coppers can check the look & even metallurgy of barrels on inspections...

I mean seriously, if youre in favour of this kind of dictatorship, or youre not able to see the potential of where this can lead given the requirements lack of transparency, thats ok---but you dont need to dismiss people for lack of fact--particularly given youre not offering up much usefulness to the discussion yourself...
Get over your butt slapping point of facts from AC...its obviously just a verbal jump he's made...so move on & discuss the real topic of ridiculous expectations cloaked in manipulative secrecy...

The only "reasoning" ive heard, was a copper on radio stating that this self audit is for public safety---so explain to me how this keeps the public safe--& then explain to me why they dont state these reasons...
Or now youve read my special rant for you, move on & stop your spank fest...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by womble » 02 Jun 2020, 4:07 am

Hmm good points.
My norinco 22 does have punisher stickers and kill Jews written on it.
I did that to make it look like something a vicpol member would own himself.
So it should be ok for inspection.
However if it had a nice varnished stock it could appear to them as a weapon. Point being it is difficult to appease our overseers when we are not really on the same page. For example a suppressor is very effective in pest control, but they don’t recognise that, despite all evidence.
So the onus is always on the lfo to know how he would behave if he was a criminal. Again not really on that page.
But that lfo who bought a suppressor to keep rabbits under control has to consider that he may want to rob a bank with it. Just dose’nt make any sense.

The unfortunate reality, whether intended or not, is that a group of law abiding citizens are slowly being conditioned, engineered, to believe that they are criminals or that they are of criminal behaviour.
With the intention or ultimate goal being the entrapment of the innocent party.

The big question is, with all good intention, are the police really the right body for the job. Or maybe they are bias because they are trained to think as police. Can they outsource expert advice when necessary. Or should we consider a more specialised body to employ for the task.

That said and to the topic at hand. I am very pleased that this style of audit is being implemented. And yes audits are neccessary. The onus is on you to be an honest responsible gun owner here. I’m fine with that.
I am just a little worried that the invoice i supply can be well interpreted. Because the onus of expertise has also been put on me. And that is concerning, because i should’nt find myself wanting to explain the regulations to the regulators.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by AussieCapitalist » 02 Jun 2020, 7:18 am

See this post from Shoters Union. Apparently the registry in SA costs 96 grand a week.

https://www.facebook.com/shootersunions ... n__=EEHH-R
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 02 Jun 2020, 8:46 am

Honestly stix, mate you are upset i get it. I have not been anything but honest with you...but you have got your tin foil hat.

So what i said
Things are more relaxed in a lobby. 

As we are typing and its hard to convey emotion or grammar. I put the two on seperate lines. First line was refrence to the other site. Mind you i haven't logged on there in 6/12 months as i find it to be just 4/5 friends chatting to each other.
The second line was as i see it a simple statement of fact. When you pm me and we have a civilized conversation i am fine. If i can help someone i will be civilized. But ofcourse if you tell me silly things like how Trump is the new mesahia and how every single Australian need a full auto for self defense. I am going to rubbish your ideas. There is an old saying

Bad is one who remains silent infront of evil, worse is one who agrees (who knows it's evil but to keep appearances agrees).

I have said plenty of times there are lots of laws that need to be changed first, which will benefit every shooter. Things like appearance laws, sound moderators, recognition of licenses across state borders etc etc etc. But you jokers start the conversation with
X
1. I want a semi auto.
2. we need to abolish licensing and registration.
3. We need conceal carry for personal protection.
4. And if you don't agree with us, tipu are a FUDD.

Best way to get 98% of Australians to become every LAFOs enemy. And the create division among shooters is to abuse them... and no doubt i know the intention of calling me a FUDD. Hence i call AC a GCA stooge, cuz hes actually helping their cause. People don't change at the drop off a hat or pardon the pun infront of a gun barrel, it takes time and slow progression to get them used to the ideas first.

As you all fail to see this point for such a long time, i have given up talking any sense with you all.

Sorry the rest of your text i didn't read.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 02 Jun 2020, 9:20 am

Man ! This post has got very entertaining :lol: the thing is , you ALL have some views that I agree with. I don’t know who to side with ;)
The secret socialist’s with multiple accounts, the tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists , or my old mate stix :D

Such is the human condition, you’re all right and all wrong
:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 02 Jun 2020, 12:16 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
Bill wrote:Stix the King of Rants is back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive read you 2 postings mate and apart from the garbled assumptions about Ziad you've made no factual points or little sense and called half the forum fools :roll:

Take a chill pill bud :drinks:

Now I’m convinced - we need IP tracking done on a few members here...I’ll put my left one on it, same person has 3 x accounts...same support, same lack of shooting evidence, same heavy left leaning garbage, very similar worded entries, NEVER reply directly to each other...etc etc

This is a good point taz , there are some who never talk about the firearms they own or hunting. GCA or feds. As a matter of fact some topics and discussions get moved of topic and shut down pretty quick :problem:
That’s the problem with the internet ya don’t know who your really talking to. AC and stix definitely aren’t feds, and I know I’m not cause I work for KAOS :lol:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 02 Jun 2020, 2:44 pm

Darn it's both sad and hilarious, the posts by some people. Unfortunately for you i don't want to post up the list of rifles in my safe, and address so someone with a bit Google skills can work out where i live.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 02 Jun 2020, 3:14 pm

You Have to laugh at it all - if we were all in a big pub having drinks, it would be stirring and digging and telling each other to FO on a minute by minute basis - great stuff lol.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by AussieCapitalist » 02 Jun 2020, 3:23 pm

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I guess its always our shout though hey Tassie. Seeing as the commies never want to use their own resources. :D :D :sarcasm:
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 02 Jun 2020, 4:56 pm

Sergeant Hartman wrote:Darn it's both sad and hilarious, the posts by some people. Unfortunately for you i don't want to post up the list of rifles in my safe, and address so someone with a bit Google skills can work out where i live.

Sorry to call it mate, but I’ve never heard you mention any type of firearms that you have, and nobody asked you to post your address. The only topics you discuss on here are political and legal. I’ve posted pics of some of my rifles and goats I’ve taken, discussed reloading with others. I respect your privacy ziad, but seriously what harm could come from telling others about what you own and what you use them for ?

I don’t care too much myself, but I can see how others would be suspicious
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 02 Jun 2020, 6:44 pm

bigrich wrote:
Sergeant Hartman wrote:Darn it's both sad and hilarious, the posts by some people. Unfortunately for you i don't want to post up the list of rifles in my safe, and address so someone with a bit Google skills can work out where i live.

Sorry to call it mate, but I’ve never heard you mention any type of firearms that you have, and nobody asked you to post your address. The only topics you discuss on here are political and legal. I’ve posted pics of some of my rifles and goats I’ve taken, discussed reloading with others. I respect your privacy ziad, but seriously what harm could come from telling others about what you own and what you use them for ?

I don’t care too much myself, but I can see how others would be suspicious

There you go..... cuz you all are to lazy to search

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9947

I miss Rod, he was a good, so were his stories... well blr sounds a good yarn as well.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by luvmeadler » 02 Jun 2020, 7:01 pm

So has anyone in south oz done this audit yet?
luvmeadler
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics