Professor Sutton Says We Must Prepare 2nd Wave Like Spain

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Professor Sutton Says We Must Prepare 2nd Wave Like Spai

Post by mchughcb » 23 Aug 2020, 9:32 am

Thanks for that great post.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by trekin » 23 Aug 2020, 10:40 am

mchughcb wrote:Thanks for that great post.

Yep, there a lot of medico's and frontline/ICU doctors starting to say the same, from all over the world. Lamestream media will not air or will set up an ambush interview like the Spainish one you posted
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 23 Aug 2020, 1:45 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:Here we go again. Perhaps someone should take bets on when it gets locked!

I'll lock in 10:30 am Sunday 23rd :thumbsup:

Lol Mods sleep in over the weekend. So 10.30 pm Monday
:violin:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 23 Aug 2020, 2:39 pm

Well i have only been here less than a month and my point was proved.

These threads... not just here... dont go anywhere.

You have one guy saying cronavirus is fake news, then another so called expert working for the lab making the vaccine. A third one tells us how its actually the 5g towers.

In the other thread that i know got canned last week, we had a guy being totally frank and saying its ok if older Australians die, just as long as he is allowed to live his life in full.

In other forums then this conversation degenerates to political ideology, and that is never a good conversation in any shape.

Have i missed something?
117, 22lr, 223, 243, 264, 308, 338, 416, 20g 12g

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 23 Aug 2020, 2:57 pm

"Have i missed something?"

well yea you have
although you are being respectful and giving your point of view your comments should really be in another thread that l'm sure many will have a say in ;)
the derailment is not from people who are interested in whats being put up really is it :wtf:

eg.. what has OB or you contributed to make this a fair and meaningful discussion at this point in this thread :unknown:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 23 Aug 2020, 5:46 pm

Mate, i tried to contribute in the other thread, explained my reasoning. It didn't go anywhere.

Hey i am all for someone posting things like this...its the discussion which then leads to anger what i suppose i don't like.

I also suppose i don't have to click on these threads to read em.... is there a way to hide certain threads? I think i know i can hide certain ppl.

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 23 Aug 2020, 6:10 pm

My Swedish mates in Orebro, Galivaiire and Stockholm are not talking about Covid anymore and confirms what this Swedish doctor is saying on the ground.

https://youtu.be/zH2Q_1DOrYc
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 23 Aug 2020, 6:18 pm

eddievic wrote:Mate, i tried to contribute in the other thread, explained my reasoning. It didn't go anywhere.

Hey i am all for someone posting things like this...its the discussion which then leads to anger what i suppose i don't like.

I also suppose i don't have to click on these threads to read em.... is there a way to hide certain threads? I think i know i can hide certain ppl.

There are quite a few threads in the forum that I don’t have an interest in, or don’t have experience/knowledge in or simply don’t want to bother posting my views. Just because I have views, doesn’t mean I have to share them, but surely that does not preclude others from sharing theirs.
COVID is hitting some areas really bloody hard...and it is affecting many ppl very passionately - disease itself, incomes, family, lockdowns...ppl who are not under the same pressures, can’t and won’t understand but they can be sympathetic and learn...because who knows - in 4 weeks time, we could ALL be under similar conditions...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 23 Aug 2020, 7:36 pm

Has anyone seen the China celebrations/ undertakings of apparently clearing covid from wuhan ? Pretty crazy stuff...
A few ppl are now asking - if you wanted to win a war, without firing a shot - a modified, very contagious disease, that impacted certain ethnicity more so than another ethnicity - what a way to win?
From some other podcasts I’ve listen too (Rogan and similar), it sounds like there is more and more evidence to the fact this was a man influenced disease...it may have escaped prior to being ready or may have escaped as a trial - we may never know but it sure appears that China is going to be laughing all the way to the bank...another famous podcaster, had a disease expert on their show, who professed that he believed China already has an effective vaccine (evidenced by Wuhan etc ) but if the release it too early - it will further implicate Them as being responsible, but if they leave it too long then the above conspiracy will gain ground...it’s all very weird stuff and I think the fact we still know so little about the disease is making ppl come up with left of field considerations.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by wanneroo » 23 Aug 2020, 11:44 pm

TassieTiger wrote:There are quite a few threads in the forum that I don’t have an interest in, or don’t have experience/knowledge in or simply don’t want to bother posting my views. Just because I have views, doesn’t mean I have to share them, but surely that does not preclude others from sharing theirs.
COVID is hitting some areas really bloody hard...and it is affecting many ppl very passionately - disease itself, incomes, family, lockdowns...ppl who are not under the same pressures, can’t and won’t understand but they can be sympathetic and learn...because who knows - in 4 weeks time, we could ALL be under similar conditions...

Well said. Why people get so wound up over other people's opinions or take it personally I never understand. Any threads they don't like or have an interest in they do not have to look at, yet they keep looking at them and insisting we can't talk about this yet they keep talking about it over and over. :lol:
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by wanneroo » 23 Aug 2020, 11:56 pm

TassieTiger wrote:Has anyone seen the China celebrations/ undertakings of apparently clearing covid from wuhan ? Pretty crazy stuff...
A few ppl are now asking - if you wanted to win a war, without firing a shot - a modified, very contagious disease, that impacted certain ethnicity more so than another ethnicity - what a way to win?
From some other podcasts I’ve listen too (Rogan and similar), it sounds like there is more and more evidence to the fact this was a man influenced disease...it may have escaped prior to being ready or may have escaped as a trial - we may never know but it sure appears that China is going to be laughing all the way to the bank...another famous podcaster, had a disease expert on their show, who professed that he believed China already has an effective vaccine (evidenced by Wuhan etc ) but if the release it too early - it will further implicate Them as being responsible, but if they leave it too long then the above conspiracy will gain ground...it’s all very weird stuff and I think the fact we still know so little about the disease is making ppl come up with left of field considerations.

Whether or not it was developed or tweaked in a lab, China lied about it and then let it spread around the world and have been very belligerent about everything since the start. They've used it to destabilize the western world while they race to expand their control and dominance around the world. They have essentially taken over Hong Kong, they continue to saber rattle about Taiwan, they are getting into it over some islands with Japan, they are fighting with India again, trying to take over more land in Tajikistan, etc.

Bats in China are known to have other SARS viruses that have not jumped to humans yet, so if the Chicoms keep playing with bats this might not be the first time something like this happens.

There are a lot of things we know but not the whole picture but in the end all the truth is going to come out.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by womble » 24 Aug 2020, 4:07 am

So a virus with an intelligent understanding of social constructs such as ethnicities and regions ?
Did you write that post in the 20th century or the 19th century.
1890 eugenics or 1990 human genome mapping. ?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 24 Aug 2020, 5:54 am

Actually no, f*** it. I’m just going to agree with you here.
Because i really want to see where this goes.
So now we’ve got a virus that might differentiate between say a Jew and a Palestinian. This is a whole new ball game with a whole new set of implications around the world.
I mean across the globe.
I mean across the face of the earth.
I am not asserting that it’s round here, not in this thread.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 24 Aug 2020, 7:41 am

womble wrote:So a virus with an intelligent understanding of social constructs such as ethnicities and regions ?
Did you write that post in the 20th century or the 19th century.
1890 eugenics or 1990 human genome mapping. ?

I’m not a virologist and I’m recounting my understanding of what some virology experts have eluded on podcasts - based on my research of DNA Crispr, I’m starting to think anything is possible.
It wouldn’t really need to have an “intelligent” understanding of regions - just chromosomes.
I guess? It might work in a similar way as the synthetic virus that destroyed Iran’s nuclear facility - if a + B + c = D then turn on.
But I see what you did there :lol:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by eddievic » 24 Aug 2020, 8:56 am

Ahh what's the point
Last edited by eddievic on 24 Aug 2020, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 24 Aug 2020, 9:20 am

eddievic wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:A few ppl are now asking - if you wanted to win a war, without firing a shot - a modified, very contagious disease, that impacted certain ethnicity more so than another ethnicity - what a way to win?
From some other podcasts I’ve listen too (Rogan and similar), it sounds like there is more and more evidence to the fact this was a man influenced disease...it may have escaped prior to being ready or may have escaped as a trial -

Mate Day before yesterday someone told me that September 11 and this was related..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I only point to your comments in this thread. Firstly you supported the theory that cronavirus is not real...its flu, and its western governments wanting to take control over their citizens.

Now you saying china (who cannot even make a diesel injector that lasts more than 12 months or a tractor that lasts 6 months... go search agrison tractors reviews online) have genetically engineered a virus, that only targets white people, or people who hold western values. And they already have a vaccine just not giving it to others.

Seriously do you even know what you believe in..or everytime you see a new video, you change you mind to whatever the knob is saying.

I think someone asked me what views i have, well. here are my thoughts to refute your theory.

Taiwan.. china enemy, no cases
Singapore, no huge cases until it got in the cramped living area of foreign workers.
India, sure China enemy, but not white people.
NZ nothing to see here, but they are white
Australia nothing to see here, ohh the only state that got it bad, the guy i hate most Daniel Andrews, signed up to the belt and road project, surely they should have spared Victoria and given it to QLD.
Europe got it bad, but some Scandinavian countries didn't.
Brazil got it really bad, but most of the south American countries haven't yet... but they are not white/western.
I am not even going to America here.

Honestly the assertion that the virus is man made to target only certain ethnicities is just boloney.

As i look at it, from my research, it spreads similar to flu, via sneezing or talking, the droplets carry it to surfaces or other people. In China they fixed it by enacting curfews during the day, limiting movement and testing everyone. Same in Taiwan, south and North Korea. Because people in these are conditioned to listen to their dictatorship governments or they are killed without a trace (try doing that in a western country)

Where its spreading is when people and governments didn't take the disease seriously... or have such bad living standards that it is easy to spread.

USA, Trump for 2 months refused it even existed. Then has been too busy playing Golf in his free time, and trying to blame everyone but himself. Sure he's made a wrong decision, most people would go ok, let's right the wrong, Trump doubles down, and goes playing Golf as its too stressful. Did you know that hes played golf 288 times in 2.5 years being the president. That's Golf every third day.
https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnett ... ce-103836/

Brazil the same by taking the lead from President Trump.

Hey its not rocket science, its bleedingly obvious, that even a simple person like me can see it, if you keep people separated from each other, contagious diseases like flu, cronavirus etc wont spread.... for proof, look in vic, stage 3 it jumped to 700+ cases a day, now its coming down to under 200 a day under stage 4.

Sorry i don't agree with you all... i can already imagine how some will be ready to blast me, how dare i not agree with their views. This is why i don't like to comment because many ppl are unwilling to actually read reasonably constructed arguments if they do not agree with their views points.

Sometimes simple answers are the right ones.

Thanks

Eddie - your more than entitled to your views but please - show me where, I asserted the virus is not real ? You have posted up you don’t like responding because ppl won’t read reasonably constructed argument - but if you filling your responses with inaccurate finger pointing - what do you think will happen?

ill leave out responding to your other points - given I was only advising what I had heard on a podcast and putting that point up for comment. But in the interim - please show me / quote me, where I asserted anything like you have said of me...??
Last edited by TassieTiger on 24 Aug 2020, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by mchughcb » 24 Aug 2020, 9:20 am

China has jet fighters and inter continental ballistic missiles. But can't build a diesel motor?

Here is video I made of their china rail high speed from hong kong to nanchung for work. There is nothing this big in the world. And I've travelled the ICE in Germany and the Shinkansen in Osaka.

https://youtu.be/Qd80aGYwx0w
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 24 Aug 2020, 9:24 am

Ok Eddie.
I think you covered most of it.
But how can you be certain this virus is not of alien origin.
And what, if any effect, does it have on reptilians ?
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 24 Aug 2020, 9:29 am

Ahh what's the point
Last edited by eddievic on 24 Aug 2020, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 24 Aug 2020, 9:35 am

“Seriously do you even know what you believe in..or everytime you see a new video, you change you mind to whatever the knob is saying. “

Again - Eddie, if you’re going to rant on the accuracy of facts, please show me where or how you have come to this and your other conclusions about what I have posted ?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by eddievic » 24 Aug 2020, 9:35 am

womble wrote:Ok Eddie.

Very good question, cuz i saw an online video of Agent Mulder, and he did say the reptile ppl are not real

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 24 Aug 2020, 9:38 am

sorry to upset you tassie.. all good don't worry about it

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 24 Aug 2020, 9:49 am

eddievic wrote:sorry to upset you tassie.. all good don't worry about it

I’m not upset mate - really not. Not worried either. I know I haven’t said or done what youve accused.
But previously you’ve ranted about why threads like this deteriorate and get locked - well, I’ll go out on a limb and say generally, it’s not the content or the topic - but ppl doing what youve done...putting words into people’s mouths makes them out to be liars and not too many ppl like being called liars...so responses get heated, threads spiral out of control and the actual beneficial content gets side tracked. Many times it’s simply the person responding has not read the entire thread - or has read something incorrectly etc. But if we minimise that, then hopefully the actual detail and content of the thread can remain on track...
All good.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Oldbloke » 24 Aug 2020, 10:07 am

womble wrote:Ok Eddie.

I reckon your onto something there wobble. Seriously. Bloody rocket scientist.

lol chimp.gif
lol chimp.gif (284.83 KiB) Viewed 4042 times

Best laugh I've had for weeks
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 24 Aug 2020, 3:03 pm

what would really be an interesting question is
"how many people actually died from the CCP virus compared to how many people died with the CCP virus"
we all know the figures are fudged :roll: :lol:

some quotes from the vid chuck put up earlier

("my American friends were saying that if you don't show up for coronavirus test, it is counted as positive..."

"l’ve been hearing these reports as well here in the US. Some are saying they never had the test but were still being called to tell them they tested positive. One man said he informed the caller (lab) that he has never been tested. He still kept getting more calls about him being positive. Apparently someone he had worked with or was in contact with was positive. Crazy."

"And, it's by case not patient. In NYC, if you go back for subsequent tests, each test is a new case. Same in New Haven CT.")

a friend who's father died of cancer, here in the geelong area Sicktoria said the family was offered $38,000 if the death was put down as covid, they said
"hell no"

here's an article Jeffry a Tucker put up about the madness in melbourne lockdown for those who are interested

https://www.aier.org/article/madness-in-melbourne/
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 24 Aug 2020, 4:48 pm

A quite accurate summation of the situation. Interesting link in there showing 1200 suicides when we had 200 deaths. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 24 Aug 2020, 4:59 pm

Interesting now. France is over 4500 cases per day but only one death in 24 hours. How can this be?

https://youtu.be/glX5dMhI-lo
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Larry » 24 Aug 2020, 9:34 pm

The term Herd immunity keeps getting bandied around quite a bit. Its something that I think is a bit out there in reality. It is not even known if a person has any immunity and if so for how long after contacting the virus. To obtain this immunity you have to become infected with the virus. Thats something I would rather not have occur thank you very much.
The other take on the Herd immunity is that so many people become infected and therefore immune that the virus runs out of new hosts readily available to infect and therefore declines as it cannot continue to breed. Given it is so highly contagious will that ever be achieved. I think only time would ever tell with regards to that. Other viruses that have been so called extinct for decades due to Vaccines being developed somehow seem to find some hole in the wall to survive until some unsuspecting punter comes by one day.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by marksman » 25 Aug 2020, 12:08 am

here is an attempt by a couple who want to clear up some misconceptions about how Sweden has handled the CCP virus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh8l2LlvdHk
IMHO well worth a look for both sides of this debate

l have to agree with you on this one Larry, but nobody would like to be infected :thumbsup:
"To obtain this immunity you have to become infected with the virus. Thats something I would rather not have occur thank you very much."
the problem is how do you know if you have been? seriously :unknown:
for all we know many of us may have already had it and not known,
remember the most common symptom of having the virus is feeling "fine"mate, minor or no symptoms at all :unknown: 80% asymptomatic
l've said before "the only disease that you have to test healthy people to tell them they are sick"
l'm not in any way having a dig at you but trying to make my point

this disease has really shown the inadequate care we have for our vulnerable who do need to be locked down and sheltered from the virus
all the legislations are already there in place but as shown in the royal commision interim report the "aged care sector is not fit for purpose"
we can all sit back and blame the owners of the facilities but really why are they getting away with not having facilities that are fit for purpose?
l think blind freddy can see through that, there is no follow up as proven in the royal commision,
big brother makes the rules and does not make sure they are followed

l know of a good friend who is going through absolute hell at the moment because his 94yr old mother who lives in her own home broke her hip, firstly she was put in isolation in a covid ward, until proven not to have the virus then they treated her for her broken hip shipped her to a different covid free hospital in an isolated room and she cannot have visitors, she has been stuck in that room for 2 weeks without family visits because of the lockdown
she wants to die and feels she is a burden

this makes me sick in the stomach :thumbsdown: but its only one story about ISO stage 4 in melbourne
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 25 Aug 2020, 12:54 am

mchughcb wrote:A quite accurate summation of the situation. Interesting link in there showing 1200 suicides when we had 200 deaths. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The societal fall out from this will be generational and for some scarring, especially city people. City people are going crazy realizing they are rats in a cage. For better or worse this event has triggered a shift in the business world, politics, health care, etc. There are a lot of transformative things that have happened and will happen from this.

I think people will also have to decide how much a role they want government to play in their lives. Some state governors in the USA and state premiers in Australia seem to think they have unlimited power for an unlimited time and can regulate every aspect of anyone's life and use violent power from the state to control it.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics