this is how the Vic government is looking after care workers

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: this is how the Vic government is looking after care wor

Post by Bill » 27 Aug 2020, 8:58 pm

I dropped this bombshell over a month ago that the Vic Police refused to do the Babysitting of the quarantined hotel guest and finally the truth is starting to come out.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 55psv.html
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 27 Aug 2020, 9:51 pm

yep you surely did Bill

and here's a quote from Australian Medical Association Victorian president Julian Rait in this report from the age
https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 55pmc.html

"The AMA's submission to the state parliamentary inquiry into the government’s response to the pandemic contains a lengthy list of accusations by AMA state president Julian Rait of government failures and mismanagement

Dr Rait, who confirmed his support for the extension of the government's emergency powers, said the decision to allow the Black Lives Matter rally in Melbourne in March was among the government’s "missteps".

He also cited hotel quarantine, poor communications of health messages to some groups, problems with contact tracing, mixed messages on isolation practices, and the management of the St Basil’s care home COVID-19 cluster, which has so far claimed more than 30 lives.

Dr Rait also criticised the structure of Victoria’s health services, saying general practitioners and the AMA itself had been excluded from the pandemic response and that the government had neither been accountable nor transparent during the pandemic.
In his submission, Dr Rait wrote that “a culture of blame and finger pointing is unhelpful” but that a royal commission into Victoria’s response was required"

l think Dandemics ship is sinking :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Bill » 27 Aug 2020, 10:34 pm

" Victoria Police were not interested in taking the lead security role in the hotels and suggested that private contractors should be hired to do the work instead. "

Ill just leave this here marksman, and we both know Victorian Cops dont vote Labor !!

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by eddievic » 28 Aug 2020, 7:40 am

What is with AMA they want a royal commission for everything... next they will want one for how i goto the ******, and how tides rise.

Royal commissions are a gigantic waste of money... good 4 the lawyers who make millions, and get their names in the paper
117, 22lr, 223, 243, 264, 308, 338, 416, 20g 12g

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by trekin » 28 Aug 2020, 8:00 am

Bill wrote:" Victoria Police were not interested in taking the lead security role in the hotels and suggested that private contractors should be hired to do the work instead. "

Ill just leave this here marksman, and we both know Victorian Cops dont vote Labor !!

And maybe the Labor Govt should have had the balls to tell them, that as employees of said Govt, they will do as they are bloody well told!!
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by eddievic » 28 Aug 2020, 8:09 am

trekin wrote:
Bill wrote:" Victoria Police were not interested in taking the lead security role in the hotels and suggested that private contractors should be hired to do the work instead. "

And maybe the Labor Govt should have had the balls to tell them, that as employees of said Govt, they will do as they are bloody well told!!

100% agreed.

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by trekin » 28 Aug 2020, 9:00 am

eddievic wrote:
trekin wrote:

100% agreed.

And maybe Dan and co are getting their first inkling of what a police state would really be like. Who down there is likely to try and oppose a heavily armed police force (600 Sig Sauer MRX's and bearcat armoured vehicles) who no longer follow orders from their employers?
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by marksman » 28 Aug 2020, 1:35 pm

eddievic wrote:What is with AMA they want a royal commission for everything... next they will want one for how i goto the ******, and how tides rise.

Royal commissions are a gigantic waste of money... good 4 the lawyers who make millions, and get their names in the paper

would that be like the inquiry Dandemic called so he would not have to answer the questions being asked :unknown:
that has backfired on him :lol:

"Bill wrote:
" Victoria Police were not interested in taking the lead security role in the hotels and suggested that private contractors should be hired to do the work instead. "

Ill just leave this here marksman, and we both know Victorian Cops dont vote Labor !!"

have a good watch of the Denial video posted in this ABC report and see what Dandemics reply to the enquiry he called was Bill :lol: :lol:
and its not right wing news for you Bill :thumbsup: they are just running for the hills :lol:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-11/ ... e/12545146
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-06/ ... e/12531286

and now the belt and road is getting ripped up so Dandemics idea of crashing the economy to hand over the state to the globalist's and CCP is over,
you can see the pain in his face, he has failed at the cost of the state, now lets get the port of Darwin back :drinks:

“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by trekin » 29 Aug 2020, 6:05 am

marksman wrote:
eddievic wrote:What is with AMA they want a royal commission for everything... next they will want one for how i goto the ******, and how tides rise.

would that be like the inquiry Dandemic called so he would not have to answer the questions being asked :unknown:
that has backfired on him :lol:

"Bill wrote:

Ill just leave this here marksman, and we both know Victorian Cops dont vote Labor !!"

have a good watch of the Denial video posted in this ABC report and see what Dandemics reply to the enquiry he called was Bill :lol: :lol:
and its not right wing news for you Bill :thumbsup: they are just running for the hills :lol:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-11/ ... e/12545146
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-06/ ... e/12531286

and now the belt and road is getting ripped up so Dandemics idea of crashing the economy to hand over the state to the globalist's and CCP is over,
you can see the pain in his face, he has failed at the cost of the state, now lets get the port of Darwin back :drinks:

Will dodgy Dan's admission in the second link ""I will own those errors. I will be accountable for those errors,'' he said.", mean he will send time in the big house ...... I wonder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cPFeMdcZQQ
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by eddievic » 29 Aug 2020, 7:11 am

Mate he's a politician, the most you can expect is that sometime next year (or before the next election) he will resign from politics

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Bill » 29 Aug 2020, 10:07 am

marksman you do realize Scooter Morrison was the treasurer in 2015 and ultimately in charge of the foreign review board when the CCP bought the Darwin Port, he gave it the rubber stamp :lol:

Andrew Robb got paid for $880K commision on the Darwin port deal and worked under Tony Abbott in doing a heap of deals with China Co, take ya blinker off pork chop :crazy: :lol:

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 29 Aug 2020, 11:48 am

Bill wrote:marksman you do realize Scooter Morrison was the treasurer in 2015 and ultimately in charge of the foreign review board when the CCP bought the Darwin Port, he gave it the rubber stamp :lol:

Andrew Robb got paid for $880K commision on the Darwin port deal and worked under Tony Abbott in doing a heap of deals with China Co, take ya blinker off pork chop :crazy: :lol:

awwwww fark "l just came" :lol:

you keep coming up with inconsistent, contradictory crap Bill
when are you going to grow up and realise its not about labor vs liberal :lol: :lol: :lol: keep on subject Bill FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:

its about Dandemic and his party not doing the righty by sicktorians proven by the number of cases and deaths under his watch even though we have endured very tough ISO lockdowns and restrictions, have you got anything worthwhile to say about that :unknown:

c'mon Bill we all know scomo has to answer for his sins but so should you mate, now go and do 100 lstandwithdans and repent you wicked thing you
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ROFLMAO :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Bill » 29 Aug 2020, 2:00 pm

I'm just pointing out your irrational narrative marksman, If the liberals had been in charge of Victoria the whole country woulda been opened up to the Mexican flu currently inflicting your state. I'm merely providing you with more of the facts on the Vic Police refusing to be the babysitters for returned travellers and knocking you simplistic view and your opinion out of the park. ;)

Trust me when I say the the rest of the country is behind Dan and his decision to go to stage 4 and it looks to be paying off. :thumbsup:

We are a long way from a having a viable vaccine and it was Scomo and the Liberals after all who instituted the the first national lock down.

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 29 Aug 2020, 2:31 pm

LOL its still about labor vs liberal for you Bill :roll:

keep trying to sell your cheap chinese PPE that doesn't work Bill :thumbsup:

marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Skinna » 29 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm

HAHA...thats GOLD...get it get it...(the retriever above i mean... :lol: )

Bill wrote:I'm just pointing out your irrational narrative marksman, If the liberals had been in charge of Victoria the whole country woulda been opened up to the Mexican flu currently inflicting your state. I'm merely providing you with more of the facts on the Vic Police refusing to be the babysitters for returned travellers and knocking you simplistic view and your opinion out of the park. ;)

Trust me when I say the the rest of the country is behind Dan and his decision to go to stage 4 and it looks to be paying off. :thumbsup:

We are a long way from a having a viable vaccine and it was Scomo and the Liberals after all who instituted the the first national lock down.

SA is Libs & they locked up-so that arguement doeasnt really hold any creedence does it.
SA probably locked up a little too late, as im sure our cases came from Vic.

Anyway, making random hypothetical stabbing statements like that just sounds like blatant Lib hate speech from an obsessive Liberal hater, especially considering the other Lib run state(s) havent really demonstarted what you say 'would have happened if... ...'.

Anyway, isnt this thread about how the care workers being looked after?
Or is it open start on that racist skeleton with his little brown girl that someone in the USA exumed from the depths of desperatism. :lol:

(just in case now.___ :sarcasm: ___)
Skinna
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 29 Aug 2020, 5:28 pm

"SA is Libs & they locked up-so that arguement doeasnt really hold any creedence does it.
SA probably locked up a little too late, as im sure our cases came from Vic."

Well sounds like they did the right thing.

Sort of sounds like all the state govs are simply doing what is best for their state.
It's crazy times.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 29 Aug 2020, 5:45 pm

marksman wrote:LOL its still about labor vs liberal for you Bill :roll:

keep trying to sell your cheap chinese PPE that doesn't work Bill :thumbsup:

I have to ask MM, firstly is English your second language?

Cuz you stop making sense when you are emotional, or taking about cronavirus or Chinese.

Also quite ironic, you hang so much s**t on chinese things, when you love your pard, which is made in China, and recently the torch that you got... its also made in China? So your actions do not really follow what you say.

On the other hand, your reviews of pard has helped me greatly and i have decided i am getting a pard 007 for me.

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 29 Aug 2020, 5:54 pm

TBH.I think a lot of the BS that is going on in this forum is a result of the covid lock down. We are all going nuts.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Skinna » 29 Aug 2020, 5:59 pm

Oldbloke wrote:TBH.I think a lot of the BS that is going on in this forum is a result of the covid lock down. We are all going nuts.

Ok then, its settled-- everyone gets banned for pikky onny non-sensicle reasons & comes back as someone else.

:lol:
Skinna
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by marksman » 29 Aug 2020, 8:26 pm

eddievic wrote:
I have to ask MM, firstly is English your second language?

Cuz you stop making sense when you are emotional, or taking about cronavirus or Chinese.

Also quite ironic, you hang so much s**t on chinese things, when you love your pard, which is made in China, and recently the torch that you got... its also made in China? So your actions do not really follow what you say.

On the other hand, your reviews of pard has helped me greatly and i have decided i am getting a pard 007 for me.

well since your asking, no ziad it isn't my second language :lol: but l want to learn to talk BS so l can keep up with you mate ;)

you do realize this is not the first time you have questioned my choice in a chinese product meaning the pard :lol:
now lets get this right, l hang s**t on the CCP virus and the chinese PPE that does not work,

then just like ziad you go passive aggressive and hey your grammar is starting to slip, just like old times ;)

now we all know english is your second language though :lol: camel being your first :lol:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by marksman » 29 Aug 2020, 8:56 pm

Oldbloke wrote:TBH.I think a lot of the BS that is going on in this forum is a result of the covid lock down. We are all going nuts.

that l agree with you 100%

and l am in the same boat as you OB, l own everything and am retired, stage 3 does not alter my life significantly at all
as you know l have a problem with the way the pandemic has been handled and our ideas differ on that, so be it
but l do have family in stage 4 especially my mother in law who suffers from depression and anxiety who has been locked up for 5 months
she was always a very happy person, a pleasure to be around but now she has turned negative and withdrawn
when the pandemic started she quit her highly professional senior office job, is living on savings and has locked herself away, her health is deteriorating because of the ISO lockdown and TBH l am very worried about her, we cannot visit her to support her and she cannot come to us, to tell anyone in this position to basically suck it up is dreadful
so yep l can honestly say a lot of the covid BS on this forum is a result of the covid lockdown :drinks:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 30 Aug 2020, 12:15 am

Yes MM. Must be dreadfull for her.

My mother in law is interstate (92 yrs) and the Mrs has been wanting to visit for months but cant. To top it off wifes sister is in QLD and mother in law is just over the border in NSW. So, major issue to visit her. Now getting far fewer visits. And not getting out of her unit either. But she seems to be coping ok, so far.

Must be real crap in Melbourne especialy if you live in an apartment. But there are few options to manage this virus and at the end of the day they are all crap. With luck we will all be out the other side in about 3 weeks. We have only seen family once in 4 weeks. Hope it all works out for your mother in law.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 30 Aug 2020, 12:21 am

Honestly though stop eating the tin foil mate, its for your head. Next you will tell everyone you see dead people.

Do you all just fight and argue and bicker all the time. I thought this was a gun forum, not a forum filled with menopausal middle aged women. Anyway i am out of this argument, good luck Tin foil men

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Skinna » 30 Aug 2020, 12:44 am

marksman wrote: my mother in law who suffers from depression and anxiety who has been locked up for 5 months
she was always a very happy person, a pleasure to be around but now she has turned negative and withdrawn
when the pandemic started she quit her highly professional senior office job, is living on savings and has locked herself away, her health is deteriorating because of the ISO lockdown and TBH l am very worried about her, we cannot visit her to support her and she cannot come to us, to tell anyone in this position to basically suck it up is dreadful
:

Yea thats no good...no good at all...!!

Some people, in fact there are many people in similar situations outside of/before this COVID thing.
With any luck the current mess will make life better for everyone on the other side of it.

eddievic wrote:Honestly though stop eating the tin foil mate, its for your head. Next you will tell everyone you see dead people.

Do you all just fight and argue and bicker all the time. I thought this was a gun forum, not a forum filled with menopausal middle aged women. Anyway i am out of this argument, good luck Tin foil men

:wtf:
:problem:
And now you've finished the bottle Chancellor, go to bed. :thumbsup:
Skinna
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Bill » 30 Aug 2020, 8:52 am

marksman I think you need to look at the positives of Dan's recent performance :thumbsup:

Yes he has been badly let down by some serious underperformers in his govt but he is working overtime in getting the 2nd wave under control, I know the rest of the country is behind Dan and he is having great success with the current stage 4 lock down. Extension of his emergency powers was a no brainer I I hope 6 months is enough.

I reckon if a suitable vaccine comes out of QLD/CSL then Dan should get an extension on his current 2022 gig and he might even run thru to 2026 ;)

Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 30 Aug 2020, 5:40 pm

eddievic wrote:Honestly though stop eating the tin foil mate, its for your head. Next you will tell everyone you see dead people.

You’ve previously posted about how you don’t want to put your opinion forward in these off topic conversations, because of the bickering - but then five right in and just spew verbal diarrhoea all round the bowl...dies the word hypocrite mean anything to you...I doubt it.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by eddievic » 30 Aug 2020, 8:36 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
...dies the word hypocrite mean anything to you...I doubt it.

Who is dying? :sarcasm:

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 31 Aug 2020, 8:39 am

[quote="eddievic"]. Anyway i am out of this argument, good luck Tin foil men[/quote

So your “words” worth nothing then ? :sarcasm:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics