Shooters Union Voting App

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Shooters Union Voting App

Post by Oldbloke » 13 Oct 2020, 2:12 pm

AUSTRALIA’S pre-eminent pro-shooting organisation has unveiled a new app to give shooters and supporters information about elections and advice on how to vote to protect their interests.

The free Shooters Union How To Vote Pro-Gun app provides users with a range of useful pro-shooting electoral and voting information relevant to them, to help them make an informed and pro-gun choice at the ballot box.

The app is available free at https://howtovoteprogun.com.au/ for PC and on the Google Play store
(Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ngguideapp ) for Android devices.

We have developed an iOS version for Apple devices but the Apple Store have been dragging their feet on approving it – allegedly because of COVID-19; we think it could also possibly because it’s a pro-gun voting app and that doesn’t suit certain agendas.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Re: Shooters Union Voting App

Post by Member-Deleted » 13 Oct 2020, 3:05 pm

I look forward to it's progress, would be great to see this become a great tool for us. Going from local elections to national elections.
Member-Deleted

Post by rc42 » 13 Oct 2020, 3:47 pm

I had a look at the PC version, not an app, just a web page but it shows your voting area based on your address and lists the candidates in order of support for shooters so it does exactly what it needs to.
I don't see it as an app that you'd need to use more than once before any election.

I want to keep access to shooting for as long as possible so have to be a single issue voter at every election.
Unfortunately, the big corporations have already bought and paid for the major parties there's little difference between them for working people in Australia and the only way to end that is if small parties get a balance of power.
rc42
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 13 Oct 2020, 6:43 pm

rc42 wrote:I had a look at the PC version, not an app, just a web page but it shows your voting area based on your address and lists the candidates in order of support for shooters so it does exactly what it needs to.
I don't see it as an app that you'd need to use more than once before any election.

I want to keep access to shooting for as long as possible so have to be a single issue voter at every election.
Unfortunately, the big corporations have already bought and paid for the major parties there's little difference between them for working people in Australia and the only way to end that is if small parties get a balance of power.

Agreed
Member-Deleted

Post by Quirinus » 14 Oct 2020, 1:58 pm

Thanks to this app, I found there was in fact a PHON candidate in my electorate. My previous foolgle searches never turned one up (and the candidate isn't even on the PHON site).
Quirinus
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Return to Firearms related media and politics