NSC's WA Voting guide

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

NSC's WA Voting guide

Post by NSC » 24 Feb 2021, 6:45 am

Pre-Poll voting for the WA State Election opens today.

Here is the NSC's WA Voting guide.

https://nationalshooting.org.au/blog/f/ ... 0XKcYrxRgQ

Thanks

NSC
NSC
Private
Private

Victoria

Re: NSC's WA Voting guide

Post by mchughcb » 24 Feb 2021, 7:22 am

A friend of mine who I've taken deer hunting in Victoria is running for SFFP. He's as high integrity as you can get. Rick who runs the SFFP is also a member of the ADA. Any preference deals to get their candiates in is better than a preference deal to get the greens in.

Liberals are handing the election to McGowan. Zak has not read the tea leaves well and WA is the least woke state of Australia regardless of what Twiggy tells you.

A vote for the Liberal Democrats is a vote for less government and less regulation which some people consider is a good thing.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 25 Feb 2021, 4:00 pm

mchughcb wrote:A friend of mine who I've taken deer hunting in Victoria is running for SFFP. He's as high integrity as you can get. Rick who runs the SFFP is also a member of the ADA. Any preference deals to get their candiates in is better than a preference deal to get the greens in.

Liberals are handing the election to McGowan. Zak has not read the tea leaves well and WA is the least woke state of Australia regardless of what Twiggy tells you.

A vote for the Liberal Democrats is a vote for less government and less regulation which some people consider is a good thing.

Two headed dipshit thinks that's a good thing. :thumbsup:
Member-Deleted

Post by Diamond Jim » 28 Feb 2021, 1:08 am

Long time Liberal voter - I'll be voting SFF Party this time. Sadly the Liberals in WA have been overtaken by evangelical "snake handlers" who are just not relevant to 90% of electors. They need a ground-up rebuild and maybe this election will give them the opportunity/incentive. The sad part is the perpetrators are sitting in comfortable Legislative Council seats and will keep their positions while a host of good politicians (I know that's an oxymoron to most who read these pages but they do exist) get slaughtered.
Listing your firearms is as good as a fingerprint.
Diamond Jim
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Return to Firearms related media and politics