Colorado supermarket Shooting

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Colorado supermarket Shooting

Post by womble » 27 Mar 2021, 9:54 am

Not our fault bears have tiny brains.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bill » 27 Mar 2021, 10:00 am

I have a hankering for juicy old Bear Burger right now :drinks:
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 27 Mar 2021, 12:25 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
wanneroo wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:That is the purpose of the second amendment. It's not for hunting, sporting or home protection. It's to allow the people to effectively rise up and defeat tyrannical regimes.

That is the main purpose. It's a check on out of control government.

Just the past 100 years is litered with irrefutable examples of government tyranny slaughtering millions of defenseless citizens.

It also plays it's role in national defense. Would much of WW2 happened if citizens of countries that got invaded were all armed with AR-15s? I think not.

Switzerland let everyone know in WW1 and WW2 that there is an accurate rifle behind every blade of grass and nobody messed with Switzerland.

Spot on, and personally I'd say the US Government has demonstrated it's tyrannical practices and is well overdue for a rebellion. However, I'm terrified of what would result of it if the Woke Brigade had the opportunity to gain traction in new foundations. Many are too soft to effectively make change.

I guess your just the bloke to lead a rebellion. Best you should catch the next flight and go lead a rebellion then. Ziege can be your lieutenant. :lol:

Because you and ziege have achieved SFA with your constant fanatical tirades here.

Me I exercise my right to vote. Seems you boys would prefer to start some sort of civil war. Go do it else where. Perhaps to the "Iand where you are free to shoot people in schools and shopping centres."
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 27 Mar 2021, 7:25 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:
wanneroo wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:That is the purpose of the second amendment. It's not for hunting, sporting or home protection. It's to allow the people to effectively rise up and defeat tyrannical regimes.

That is the main purpose. It's a check on out of control government.

Just the past 100 years is litered with irrefutable examples of government tyranny slaughtering millions of defenseless citizens.

It also plays it's role in national defense. Would much of WW2 happened if citizens of countries that got invaded were all armed with AR-15s? I think not.

Switzerland let everyone know in WW1 and WW2 that there is an accurate rifle behind every blade of grass and nobody messed with Switzerland.

Spot on, and personally I'd say the US Government has demonstrated it's tyrannical practices and is well overdue for a rebellion. However, I'm terrified of what would result of it if the Woke Brigade had the opportunity to gain traction in new foundations. Many are too soft to effectively make change.

I guess your just the bloke to lead a rebellion. Best you should catch the next flight and go lead a rebellion then. Ziege can be your lieutenant. :lol:

Because you and ziege have achieved SFA with your constant fanatical tirades here.

Me I exercise my right to vote. Seems you boys would prefer to start some sort of civil war. Go do it else where. Perhaps to the "Iand where you are free to shoot people in schools and shopping centres."

Not to lead it, but I'd certainly fight and die if the civil war kicks off. I'd kill and die for it over there, you guys really don't seem worthy of such sacrifice, nor are your children.
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 27 Mar 2021, 8:02 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
Not to lead it, but I'd certainly fight and die if the civil war kicks off. I'd kill and die for it over there, you guys really don't seem worthy of such sacrifice, nor are your children.

After reading that I think your just a smart alec kid.
Only a child would speak of war and dieing in such a flipent manner. Go back to school little boy. And come back in 15 years when you have some real life experience and a family to support.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 27 Mar 2021, 9:29 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

After reading that I think your just a smart alec kid.
Only a child would speak of war and dieing in such a flipent manner. Go back to school little boy. And come back in 15 years when you have some real life experience and a family to support.

You haven't met many soldiers then mate.
Member-Deleted

Post by womble » 28 Mar 2021, 3:40 am

BangWhizzClack wrote:Not to lead it, but I'd certainly fight and die if the civil war kicks off. I'd kill and die for it over there, you guys really don't seem worthy of such sacrifice, nor are your children.

Should you die the corporate billionaires that sponsored your war against liberty and justice for all will not recognise your service.
Should you survive you would spend the rest of your life in a detention camp, probably Guatomeno.
We won’t take you back and your citizenship here would be revoked.
You’d be left stateless indefinitely.
You have no allegiance to the southern cross so somehow i highly doubt you know any soldiers.
You have no allegiance to the USA, the republic for which it stands, one nation under God indivisible.
You’ve been bought and paid for and now you’re just disposable. All just to keep off shore corporate hedge funds safe from taxes. And low wages for the working classes.
:violin:
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 28 Mar 2021, 4:03 am

womble wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:Not to lead it, but I'd certainly fight and die if the civil war kicks off. I'd kill and die for it over there, you guys really don't seem worthy of such sacrifice, nor are your children.

Should you die the corporate billionaires that sponsored your war against liberty and justice for all will not recognise your service.
Should you survive you would spend the rest of your life in a detention camp, probably Guatomeno.
We won’t take you back and your citizenship here would be revoked.
You’d be left stateless indefinitely.
You have no allegiance to the southern cross so somehow i highly doubt you know any soldiers.
You have no allegiance to the USA, the republic for which it stands, one nation under God indivisible.
You’ve been bought and paid for and now you’re just disposable. All just to keep off shore corporate hedge funds safe from taxes. And low wages for the working classes.
:violin:

Spot on mate.
Just gullible pawns that have been reading too much crap on the internet. They have been brain washed. The munitions companies and their CEOs will improve their cash flow and people like ziege and bangwhizzclacks lives will be fukd.

Look, just a gullible kid who thinks he is some sort of warrior. Lol playing kids games on YouTube.

If ziege and bangwhizzclack are ever ducking bullets or artillery shells they will change their minds quick smart. But that will not happen because they are both all talk. If they were fair dinkum they would be in the USA now, not here. They have no fukn idea what happens in a real war.

Joseph Sherman.jpg
Joseph Sherman.jpg (43.37 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by womble » 28 Mar 2021, 4:37 am

I know, but he’s just a kid.
Wearing the Union Jack is clear evidence he dose’nt understand what he is saying.

Looks like you’re up early to stalk, me too if i can remember where i hid my bolt :thumbsup:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 28 Mar 2021, 4:52 am

The dishwasher :idea:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by No1_49er » 28 Mar 2021, 8:07 am

Another thread that has descended into a morass of invective which has nothing to do with the thread title.
Some of you here, who would have us believe that you are oh so knowledgeable in the ways of the world and the foibles of its inhabitants, sure don't act the age which one might ascribe to you.
Time to grow up, CHILDREN
Proud member of "the powerful gun lobby" of Australia :)
No1_49er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Robin » 28 Mar 2021, 9:53 am

I enjoy shooting as much as the next guy/girl, however if I was a politician and I was reading this post, I would be saying no way to easing our gun laws, in fact, I might be inclined to make it tighter.

If you want the laws to make it easier to own better guns , you need to show why, resorting to violence is always going to be a red flag, calling others bad names is always going to be a red flag, having a civil conversation doesn't get noticed, however having no red flags will get noticed, its up to all of us gun owners to show that we are better then the people who are against them, it might not change much, but it goes along way to helping to make the change.

Put it this way, a politician is never going to make it easier if he/she believes that there is a chance of a another mass shooting, that will be his/her name going down in the history books as to allowing this to happen by making it easier.
Robin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by JimTom » 28 Mar 2021, 10:38 am

No1_49er wrote:Another thread that has descended into a morass of invective which has nothing to do with the thread title.
Some of you here, who would have us believe that you are oh so knowledgeable in the ways of the world and the foibles of its inhabitants, sure don't act the age which one might ascribe to you.
Time to grow up, CHILDREN

Couldn’t agree more mate. Disappointing to read this at the very least. After another thread a few months ago descended into name calling and rubbish as this thread has, I stopped visiting the forum. I have only just started reading / posting again. If it wasn’t for the helpful intelligent contributors on here I don’t think I’d bother. Unfortunately the rubbish is starting to outweigh the good.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Larry » 28 Mar 2021, 11:03 am

Wannabe Warriors you dont even fit the bill for Fit and Proper Person given that admission. You are on the line when the cops here will contact the board admins for your contact details. You sir are a Red Flag and should be reported.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by Bugman » 28 Mar 2021, 1:04 pm

I think it is time the Mods put a lock on this subject. It has been hijacked by the usual non entities, spouting diatribe that in itself, is well off the original subject.
It has become boring.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 28 Mar 2021, 5:55 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:

I have great idea. BangWhizzClack & Ziege want to fight for peoples freedom.

There is a rebellion currently building in Myanmar. (Burma) Poor bastards need all the help they can get I reckon.
I think, since ziege & bangwhizzclack are obviously shy about going to the USA. ( or perhaps they don't want them either ;))

They can fly over to Burma. I'm sure flights will be very cheap at the moment to. They could help the really oppressed and shoot at the military. (perhaps as a sniper & spotter)

Or just charge the army with a spear and bin lid as a shield. Your family will be sure to get a medal in the mail then. :violin: :thumbsup:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ma ... r-BB1f2P5X
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 29 Mar 2021, 12:20 am

Robin wrote:I enjoy shooting as much as the next guy/girl, however if I was a politician and I was reading this post, I would be saying no way to easing our gun laws, in fact, I might be inclined to make it tighter.

If you want the laws to make it easier to own better guns , you need to show why, resorting to violence is always going to be a red flag, calling others bad names is always going to be a red flag, having a civil conversation doesn't get noticed, however having no red flags will get noticed, its up to all of us gun owners to show that we are better then the people who are against them, it might not change much, but it goes along way to helping to make the change.

Put it this way, a politician is never going to make it easier if he/she believes that there is a chance of a another mass shooting, that will be his/her name going down in the history books as to allowing this to happen by making it easier.

You have to remember the politicians work for you, you don't work for them.

In fact this supermarket shooting is already a dead news story in the USA because it doesn't play well when the shooter is a Syrian refugee and ISIS sympathizer who laughs as he shoots his victims. That exposes more follies created by politicians because the citizens question why these people are coming into our country in the first place. The shooter was also "on the radar" and "known to the" FBI and that increasingly exposes how incompetent our national law enforcement agency is. The FBI has been involved in endless debacles in recent years and citizens are openly questioning what the hell is going on with that agency. So again, the media and politicians don't want people talking about that so the supermarket shooting is already a dead story.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics