WW3 ?

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: WW3 ?

Post by Member-Deleted » 07 May 2021, 10:18 pm

I seem to notice it's the same group of individuals that tend to end up arguing amongst themselves on multiple threads, and then the same individuals popping in now and then to play the "I'm better than you" card. It's how it's always gonna be. Now some of you tards keep talking about "some people here shouldn't be considered "fit and proper" because of their views". Okay, and? If you're so paranoid about the tards at LRD (or whatever firearm registry division they are bending the knee to) and anti-gun activists, perhaps you should snitch them out? You clearly lack clear principles and bend over to the authorities, what will you do if they come around asking you why you didn't report people you were sceptical of earlier? Perhaps they will say you lack judgement or whatever trumped up bulls**t they can throw on you to label you as unfit and improper?

You do you guys, but there are consequences to your attitudes and actions. They may not be immediate, they may not even affect you, but they will occur. Ask yourself this, if you're really so scared of LRD, and spying activists, are you really free? Or even close to it? Saying the right things out of fear is not freedom of speech.
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 08 May 2021, 7:56 am

BangWhizzClack wrote:I seem to notice it's the same group of individuals that tend to end up arguing amongst themselves on multiple threads, and then the same individuals popping in now and then to play the "I'm better than you" card. It's how it's always gonna be. Now some of you tards keep talking about "some people here shouldn't be considered "fit and proper" because of their views". Okay, and? If you're so paranoid about the tards at LRD (or whatever firearm registry division they are bending the knee to) and anti-gun activists, perhaps you should snitch them out? You clearly lack clear principles and bend over to the authorities, what will you do if they come around asking you why you didn't report people you were sceptical of earlier? Perhaps they will say you lack judgement or whatever trumped up bulls**t they can throw on you to label you as unfit and improper?

You do you guys, but there are consequences to your attitudes and actions. They may not be immediate, they may not even affect you, but they will occur. Ask yourself this, if you're really so scared of LRD, and spying activists, are you really free? Or even close to it? Saying the right things out of fear is not freedom of speech.

You just keep typing the same "freedom" nonsense. If your not happy here fly to the land of the free and get covid for free. Lol

Passenger jet.jpeg
Passenger jet.jpeg (210.19 KiB) Viewed 7522 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 08 May 2021, 8:27 am

Dear BangWhizzClack
Don't you know that you could be sent for a spell in the 'naughty chair' for riling somebody with a bigger e-penis than you.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 May 2021, 11:11 am

Looks like WW3 is playing out right here on Enoughgun (again :problem:).... shots fired, bombs dropped, people burnt.... I might have to bust out the popcorn and watch until the thread gets nuked.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 08 May 2021, 12:03 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:Looks like WW3 is playing out right here on Enoughgun (again :problem:).... shots fired, bombs dropped, people burnt.... I might have to bust out the popcorn and watch until the thread gets nuked.

Or Germ warfare.

:lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 08 May 2021, 12:52 pm

straightshooter wrote:Dear BangWhizzClack
Don't you know that you could be sent for a spell in the 'naughty chair' for riling somebody with a bigger e-penis than you.

Very much aware :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 08 May 2021, 4:42 pm

This is interesting accusation. Although no document provided.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 90daa85465
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 May 2021, 9:43 pm

Oldbloke wrote:This is interesting accusation. Although no document provided.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 90daa85465

According to the Soviets, China have been developing biological weapons for a long time, they claimed an outbreak of haemorrhagic fever in the 80's was a result of a laboratory accident.... sound's kind of familiar :unknown:

Either way, they'll be annoyed by that news article, let's brace ourselves for more strong language from China.

WW3 ... the war of words and trade sanctions
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 08 May 2021, 9:47 pm

"biological weapons" half the countries must have them. Bet we have. They are cheap.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 May 2021, 10:00 pm

Oldbloke wrote:"biological weapons" half the countries must have them. Bet we have. They are cheap.

Australia is a signatory of the Biological Weapons Convention, so that would be impossible.
China is also signatory of the Biological Weapons Convention, so there's no way Covid could be a bioweapon... its impossible. :lol:
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 09 May 2021, 8:33 am

Lol I read your first one and thought so is USA, also infact at CDC they have the greatest bank of samples of all diseases known to humankind. It's there for research........ I wonder what type of research
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 09 May 2021, 10:24 am

bah! wrote:
Bugman wrote:Put your money where you mouth is, lad and send this to Peter Dutton, listing your name, address and contact number. Your all piss and wind, absolutely no substance.

I've done one better kiddo. Said as much on is social media page last week and just waiting to see if his lawyers have run out of other targets.

No send it too him direct, you clod. Don't hide behind social media etc. And put your real name and address etc for him to follow up. Sorry lad, but your still all piss and wind, absolutely no substance.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by FNQ » 13 May 2021, 8:52 pm

You lads are dreaming if you think it will come down to rifles and infantry.

Look at The Gulf War, it wasn’t the troop. Navy & Air Force had it all sorted in days.

China would start (or already has) with economics & technology.

Trench warfare and Dads army aren’t fashionable these days.
Gamo CF.177, Savage A.22ss, JW15A, Savage 42 .22/.410, Stirlng .22MAG, Howa .223 stainless, Remington 770 .308, Savage AXIS .30-06, #4 MK1 .303, #4 MK2 .303,#5 .303, Akkar Churchill O/U 12ga, Chippa lever 12ga.

GSM 1911 .22, Glock 17A 9mm, Glock 34 9mm
FNQ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by animalpest » 13 May 2021, 9:29 pm

A war is never won until there are troops on that ground. History lesson 101
Professional shooter and trapper
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by womble » 14 May 2021, 4:00 am

Gulf war 1 was foreign legion psycho shock troops kicking ass with Americans following their dust.
And it was awesome.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 14 May 2021, 4:05 am

Given that chinese are asians i am hopeful for helicopter gunships and napalm
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bill » 14 May 2021, 8:20 am

animalpest wrote:A war is never won until there are troops on that ground. History lesson 101

What a load of Bollocks, let me present Afghanistan......
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JimTom » 14 May 2021, 8:37 am

Didn’t we lose in Afghanistan?
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by animalpest » 14 May 2021, 4:49 pm

I didn't say because you have troops on the ground you have won! So Afghanistan is not a win.

It was in the context of the posts above that
Professional shooter and trapper
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by JimTom » 14 May 2021, 6:01 pm

I know what you meant mate, being an Infanteer in my younger days I agree with you.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bah! » 14 May 2021, 8:09 pm

Bugman wrote:Put your money where you mouth is, lad and send this to Peter Dutton, listing your name, address and contact number. Your all piss and wind, absolutely no substance.

f*** mate, you're even noisier on the internet than me and three times as repetitive.

All the libs just use court time to shut people up, it's fine to piss in their pockets, after all we paid for the, but beyond that meh. Look at ****** Porter, not only is he suing the ABC but is trying to have their defence struck out and they didn't even name him as the rapist.
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Patriot » 14 May 2021, 9:56 pm

The rule changes in the NRL are f#ckin ******. The 6 again rule is destroying the game.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by womble » 15 May 2021, 3:51 am

Sucks to be Palestinian
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 15 May 2021, 7:17 am

Bugman wrote:
bah! wrote:

I've done one better kiddo. Said as much on is social media page last week and just waiting to see if his lawyers have run out of other targets.

No send it too him direct, you clod. Don't hide behind social media etc. And put your real name and address etc for him to follow up. Sorry lad, but your still all piss and wind, absolutely no substance.

Ah. Still hiding behind Social Media I see. Some things will obviously never change for some people.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by womble » 16 May 2021, 3:35 am

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 16 May 2021, 7:30 am

Patriot wrote:The rule changes in the NRL are f#ckin ******. The 6 again rule is destroying the game.

You are joking!
The game has been on a steady path to destruction ever since tinkering with the rules tried to turn it into a parody of NFL largely to please the broadcasters.
First and foremost is the uncontested scrum followed by the uncontested play the ball.
These changes have left no room in the game for "too small" players however skilled they may be.
When your halfbacks need to be 100 kilos and unpredictability has all but disappeared something has really changed.
It's not WWE but I wonder when that's coming.
I lost interest long ago.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by FNQ » 16 May 2021, 8:53 am

animalpest wrote:I didn't say because you have troops on the ground you have won! So Afghanistan is not a win.

It was in the context of the posts above that

Using that rational the Yankees haven’t won anything since WW2
Gamo CF.177, Savage A.22ss, JW15A, Savage 42 .22/.410, Stirlng .22MAG, Howa .223 stainless, Remington 770 .308, Savage AXIS .30-06, #4 MK1 .303, #4 MK2 .303,#5 .303, Akkar Churchill O/U 12ga, Chippa lever 12ga.

GSM 1911 .22, Glock 17A 9mm, Glock 34 9mm
FNQ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 16 May 2021, 10:12 am

What is that? And with 24 views with me being 1, did you post up the video
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 May 2021, 2:56 pm

Israeli fighter jet over gaza. Trying to get to his target and deliver. Nice flying, well theres none better.
So you can see the jet releasing flares to draw the heat seeking missiles. That will be rpg’s .
And trying to stay out of the anti aircraft gunnery. The tracer rounds highlighting that.

No i did’nt post it. View count is low because it’s not supposed to be online.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 May 2021, 3:11 pm

Have a look at the iron dome stuff that’s being posted, sanctioned. If of interest. Israel has a force field. The best in the world, far more advanced than any other.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics