WW3 ?

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: WW3 ?

Post by on_one_wheel » 02 May 2022, 8:49 pm

Elmer wrote:
on_one_wheel wrote:There's no doubt about what we're seeing, lots of d!(k swinging from the worlds most powerful leaders, alliances forming and strengthening, some monumental military spending, antigenic language, cyber attacks, military maneuvers designed to intimate, counter manoeuvres for preparedness..
Its looking quite likely... shell be right, we've got somewhere around a whole 20 days or so of fuel reserves in Australia... well be fine hey. :drinks:
We've been asleep at the wheel for a very long time
20210428_204231.jpg

All good mate, though I better put 5 bucks in the VW just in case :thumbsup:

Love that VW of yours Elmer ... they're an awesome vehicle in so many ways.
I've chosen poorly in regards to fuel consumption with every vehicle I keep on the road ... a hyperactive V8 Ute and a 4.2 patrol. I'm considering getting a Morris Mini for something cool that's cheap to run.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 03 May 2022, 1:04 pm

I looked a the GMC Youkon... they look pretty nice..... I'll just bury a 50,000l petrol tank in the backyard.

When the Chinese attack I'll just put a gun mount and have fun
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Bill » 05 May 2022, 9:17 am

I was shocked at how bad Putin's health has gotten this year, the hand tremors and his right leg co-ordination point to either Parkinsons, a Stroke or a serious Neurological condition, this make him more dangerous.

I do hope behind the scenes Russians can quietly make the tough decision and poison the arse hole
Last edited by Bill on 05 May 2022, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 05 May 2022, 10:27 am

Yeah Putin does not look healthy. You compare pictures from five years ago and it's a big difference.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by NTSOG » 05 May 2022, 6:28 pm

Bill: "I was shocked at how bad Putin's health has gotten this year, the hand tremors and his right leg co-ordination point to either Parkinsons, a Stroke or a serious Neurological condition, this make him more dangerous."

Now who was that other bloke who wanted to rule the world and developed neurologic problems so he could barely stop his left hand trembling at the end? I believe he had a form of Parkinson's disease too. It didn't work out to well for him. Perhaps Czar Putin will succumb also? The main concern though is his mental state and how divorced from reality he is like other dictators before him and also present day 'Emperors' like the blokes in North Korea and China.

Jim
NTSOG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by deye243 » 05 May 2022, 11:50 pm

Bill wrote:I was shocked at how bad Putin's health has gotten this year, the hand tremors and his right leg co-ordination point to either Parkinsons, a Stroke or a serious Neurological condition, this make him more dangerous.

I do hope behind the scenes Russians can quietly make the tough decision and poison the arse hole

Yes but I bet he has not s**t his pants in front of a major nation like sleepy Joe has .
Do your research guess who's office he was in when he did it why do you think they invaded Ukraine because they knew exactly there would not be any push back from the US
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 06 May 2022, 12:38 am

When it comes down to it, just like in the late 80s to mid 90s when we had a major generational change around the world, the same thing is happening right now. Boomers are getting old, sick and feeble and many are clinging to power. Sleepy Joe, Putin, Xi, all are in the same boat.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by deye243 » 06 May 2022, 12:46 am

bladeracer wrote:I saw a report on FB today that a Ukranian fighter pilot got six kills in the first day.
Most likely propaganda as I haven't tried to verify it.
But if it's true it's remarkable as we haven't seen an ace pilot in over 35 years, modern technology has made it a very rare thing. We just don't put enough aircraft into the skies nowadays.
They're calling him the Ghost of Kyiv.

Your biggest problem is you have a Facebook account
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by perentie » 06 May 2022, 7:09 am

The Ghost of Kyiv may be a fabrication. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61285833
perentie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by perentie » 06 May 2022, 7:21 am

wanneroo wrote:Yeah Putin does not look healthy. You compare pictures from five years ago and it's a big difference.

Getting ready for an operation.
May be he wont recover.
https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 463_1.html
perentie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Bill » 06 May 2022, 7:53 am

deye243 wrote:
Bill wrote:I was shocked at how bad Putin's health has gotten this year, the hand tremors and his right leg co-ordination point to either Parkinsons, a Stroke or a serious Neurological condition, this make him more dangerous.

Yes but I bet he has not s**t his pants in front of a major nation like sleepy Joe has .
Do your research guess who's office he was in when he did it why do you think they invaded Ukraine because they knew exactly there would not be any push back from the US

Last time I looked USA wasnt in Europe, and tell me when Trump pulled out US troops out of Syria who filled the void......it was Putin and his troops
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 09 May 2022, 11:27 pm

33 billion package to Ukraine. Blinken says they are fighting a proxy war. USA will defend Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 10 May 2022, 4:33 am

Russia is burning. Resistance sabotage. Their state media can’t explain all these mysterious fires :violin:
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 10 May 2022, 8:21 am

womble wrote:Russia is burning. Resistance sabotage. Their state media can’t explain all these mysterious fires :violin:

Excellent... About time the Russian's pushed back against their "leadership" :thumbsup:
People power
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 10 May 2022, 12:29 pm

Russian TV & news appears to have been hacked on "Victory Day".
Anti-war slogans were transmitted just prior to the red square parade.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/9 ... russian-tv
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 10 May 2022, 2:41 pm

In was in UAE, and now in another country and the media reporting on the Ukraine conflict is so much different here then Australia.

Anyway whatever happens, petrol is up, famine is coming. Russia has occupied mauripol, there is civil unrest (curfew declared with army taking power) in sirilanka

I reckon plenty of people thinking end of days or atleast ww3 is about to start
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 10 May 2022, 6:19 pm

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 10 May 2022, 8:06 pm

Can you actually pay something that got more then 1000 views.

It's just pathetic how bad a conspiracy theory is when it got only a few hundred views from a potential audience of 8 billion people. I mean if you extrapolate it to the Australian population that's 3 people views it. One was you and one was me after you posted that link
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 10 May 2022, 8:58 pm

cz515 wrote:Can you actually pay something that got more then 1000 views.

It's just pathetic how bad a conspiracy theory is when it got only a few hundred views from a potential audience of 8 billion people. I mean if you extrapolate it to the Australian population that's 3 people views it. One was you and one was me after you posted that link

I watched a total of 3 seconds worth ...

I want that 3 seconds of my life back as well as the 530 kilobits of download data it cost me.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 10 May 2022, 9:06 pm

Yeah I was about that.

So womble mate you watching made up fake crap s**t that no one else is watching
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 10 May 2022, 9:48 pm

I have this feeling that the prospect of WW3 is somewhat remote as things stand at this juncture owing to the outstanding success of the US's 'Special Military Operation' in Ukraine.
Yes you read right and it's not a typo.
Consider carefully that the US has achieved, with the simple expenditure of a few Uke Banderites and some easily printed currency, the complete turnaround of the trend of Europe, Russia and China through inter-dependency coalescing into a Eurasian giant.
China on it's own as a growing potential hegemon will be difficult enough for the US to deal with but a cooperative, if not yet integrated, Eurasia would have presented a nightmare.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by womble » 11 May 2022, 5:02 am

cz515 wrote:Can you actually pay something that got more then 1000 views.

It’s not really intended as a conspiracy theory.
Tanks are not really living creatures that migrate upstream to die.
I suppose some people somewhere might take it as factual, or some alternative theory to invading army… :?
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 11 May 2022, 5:19 am

straightshooter wrote:I have this feeling that the prospect of WW3 is somewhat remote as things stand at this juncture owing to the outstanding success of the US's 'Special Military Operation' in Ukraine.
Yes you read right and it's not a typo.
Consider carefully that the US has achieved, with the simple expenditure of a few Uke Banderites and some easily printed currency, the complete turnaround of the trend of Europe, Russia and China through inter-dependency coalescing into a Eurasian giant.
China on it's own as a growing potential hegemon will be difficult enough for the US to deal with but a cooperative, if not yet integrated, Eurasia would have presented a nightmare.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 15 May 2022, 12:59 pm

So may 9 came, no big war declaration by Russia. But media and womble told me otherwise

Inflation is up so finally interest rates are going up... by a lot.

Labor or liberals will win the next election.

Firearms laws will get stricter.

In short no ww3 just business as usual.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by animalpest » 17 May 2022, 8:57 pm

I told my sons a couple of years ago that in their lifetime they will see war and probably WWIII.
Professional shooter and trapper
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 18 May 2022, 9:06 am

animalpest wrote:I told my sons a couple of years ago that in their lifetime they will see war and probably WWIII.

Agree
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 18 May 2022, 11:10 am

Well the end of days is near as forseen by many scriptures. As the three signs are

Pestilence.... covid19
War .... Russia/europe
Famine..... its started,

price of wheat has jumped record last couple of days, all blamed on Ukraine as it supplies 10% of the world. Just relax and enjoy the nuclear suba dubba in 20 years
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 02 Aug 2022, 8:24 am

Taiwan is on high alert and has called its officers back from leave.
The National Defense Ministry is said to have briefed its air defences that it should “prepare for war” in the coming days.
All because Nancy Pelosi may be visiting Taiwan during her Asian tour.

Iv never heard her band play before but they must be pretty bad if China are prepared to wage war if she steps foot on a neighbouring country.
Or perhaps they've got anti communism themes in their lyrics?

But seriously... what a bunch of freaks.
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/nanc ... e526bd0ab1
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 02 Aug 2022, 8:35 am

I don't get the hooblah.

I mean is the media saying that Taiwan think China will attack Taiwan while peloci is there, before or after?

Anyway i think Australia needs to send its army to help defend Taiwan, send them billions of dollars in militarily aid.

All the while our doctors are complaining that bulk billing rates as given by the health departments haven't risen in years.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 02 Aug 2022, 8:53 am

I seriously think that the Chinese officials are on hard drugs with all their triad style tough talk.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics