WW3 ?

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

WW3 ?

Post by on_one_wheel » 28 Apr 2021, 9:04 pm

There's no doubt about what we're seeing, lots of d!(k swinging from the worlds most powerful leaders, alliances forming and strengthening, some monumental military spending, antigenic language, cyber attacks, military maneuvers designed to intimate, counter manoeuvres for preparedness..
Its looking quite likely... shell be right, we've got somewhere around a whole 20 days or so of fuel reserves in Australia... well be fine hey. :drinks:
We've been asleep at the wheel for a very long time
20210428_204231.jpg
20210428_204231.jpg (70.46 KiB) Viewed 10920 times
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: WW3 ?

Post by ZaineB » 28 Apr 2021, 9:21 pm

good time to abolish those retarded restrictions on firearms and firearm manufacturing and let the populace arm up incase of invasion.
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by on_one_wheel » 28 Apr 2021, 9:33 pm

There was a time when Australia was feared, they thought we all had firearms and every one of us was a crack shot.

Shell be right, the government is spending up big in the top end, almost like they're preparing another invasion. They'll keep us safe.

Dose anyone know where their nearest bomb shelter is... :lol:
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Tiger650 » 28 Apr 2021, 9:35 pm

ZaineB wrote:good time to abolish those retarded restrictions on firearms and firearm manufacturing and let the populace arm up incase of invasion.

Fat chance of that, in the case where the cards are on the table our "betters" would rather sell an unarmed populace.

Lots of pro China Quislings in Australia, the ABC and most in the ALP are most obvious.
Tiger650
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by AZZA'S HJ47 » 28 Apr 2021, 9:37 pm

It is inevitable we have a heap of space they don't. Silent Invasion a book by Clive Hamilton seemed to hit the nail on the head as to the games that china have been playing for many decades and limp wristed Politicians we have,no one to blame but ourselves.

With old sleepy Joe at the wheel and his attempts to appease as many deranged individuals to his cause I think its fair to say if it does hit the fan.

We shall all be saying "where the bloody hell are ya"

China building islands in the south China sea and recently speending 200 mill on a "fishing" dock in the PNG with not even a fish in sight its fair to say that they'll be heading downunder.

Crashing of world economies compliments of "fruit bat stew" placing exuberant tarrifs on Australian produced commodities id say it's probably going to happen within the next year or so.

Just my 2c
Sako Varmint 243,Marlin 917, Lithgow La101 .22 , 1917 BSA 303 (ted), Finnish Vkt 1944 M39,T3X Super Varmint 223, Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 Howa 1500 308, BSA CF2 222, 1911 9mm, Adler 12G, Sako 7mm rem Mag,Ruger m77 mk1 22-250AI, Rem 700 17 Rem, BSA No 5 303
AZZA'S HJ47
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 28 Apr 2021, 10:10 pm

AZZA'S HJ47 wrote:It is inevitable we have a heap of space they don't. Silent Invasion a book by Clive Hamilton seemed to hit the nail on the head as to the games that china have been playing for many decades and limp wristed Politicians we have,no one to blame but ourselves.

With old sleepy Joe at the wheel and his attempts to appease as many deranged individuals to his cause I think its fair to say if it does hit the fan.

We shall all be saying "where the bloody hell are ya"

China building islands in the south China sea and recently speending 200 mill on a "fishing" dock in the PNG with not even a fish in sight its fair to say that they'll be heading downunder.

Crashing of world economies compliments of "fruit bat stew" placing exuberant tarrifs on Australian produced commodities id say it's probably going to happen within the next year or so.

Just my 2c

I tend to agree, if it happens, China isn't going to wait for us to be fully prepared.
Hopefully they stand by their "no first use pledge" when it comes to nuclear weapons.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by straightshooter » 29 Apr 2021, 7:14 am

on_one_wheel wrote:There was a time when Australia was feared, they thought we all had firearms and every one of us was a crack shot.

Are you insane?
That is the job of our battle ready military, all 5000 of them.
Having an armed population would only hinder an orderly surrender.
Better to arm yourself by learning bahasa.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Robin » 29 Apr 2021, 7:45 am

Lets look at it this way, China has the population to walk over most countries easily , even if we were allowed to have fully automatic guns, China could hack into our banks, power, emergency lines, stop trade from the worlds biggest importer, Yes we could defend ourselves, however we will eventually run out of ammo and then China will just walk in, imagine so many people dead in our country and we end up loosing, I'm not saying to give into them, however the sacrifice may not be worth it, any sacrifice will be wiped from history books and no one will remember in a few generations.

What I hope will happen and too be honest I believe its the only way to beat them is for all the countries defence to come together and fight, then we have a chance of winning.
Robin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by wanneroo » 29 Apr 2021, 8:29 am

Some sort of world war is probably inevitable. When it will happen, dunno, but it's probably overdue to happen. China wants to be the big player and I think they are willing to make some sacrifices to do so.

Pretty much at this point they have taken over much of sub saharan Africa. They wouldn't mind subjugating Australia as well, New Zealand is pretty closed to being consumed and controlled by them.

I think Taiwan might be the litmus test. If no one goes to Taiwan's aid then I think it will be game on at that point as the Chinese will see weakness and then the Phillipines will be next.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by wanneroo » 29 Apr 2021, 9:16 am

Robin wrote:Lets look at it this way, China has the population to walk over most countries easily , even if we were allowed to have fully automatic guns, China could hack into our banks, power, emergency lines, stop trade from the worlds biggest importer, Yes we could defend ourselves, however we will eventually run out of ammo and then China will just walk in, imagine so many people dead in our country and we end up loosing, I'm not saying to give into them, however the sacrifice may not be worth it, any sacrifice will be wiped from history books and no one will remember in a few generations.

What I hope will happen and too be honest I believe its the only way to beat them is for all the countries defence to come together and fight, then we have a chance of winning.

Well if you look at China's demographics they are dead and are already in an irreversible population decline. By 2050, the USA will have grown slightly and China's population will have shrunk significantly and also be a very old population much like where Japan already is at. China knows that so it's why they are making the big moves now and will continue to do so.

Due to the one child policy and millions more men than women, China has been shipping all these excess men to Africa to build infrastructure and they've been encouraging them to marry the local women because China has no women for them to marry.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Member-Deleted » 29 Apr 2021, 11:32 am

wanneroo wrote:
Robin wrote:Lets look at it this way, China has the population to walk over most countries easily , even if we were allowed to have fully automatic guns, China could hack into our banks, power, emergency lines, stop trade from the worlds biggest importer, Yes we could defend ourselves, however we will eventually run out of ammo and then China will just walk in, imagine so many people dead in our country and we end up loosing, I'm not saying to give into them, however the sacrifice may not be worth it, any sacrifice will be wiped from history books and no one will remember in a few generations.

Well if you look at China's demographics they are dead and are already in an irreversible population decline. By 2050, the USA will have grown slightly and China's population will have shrunk significantly and also be a very old population much like where Japan already is at. China knows that so it's why they are making the big moves now and will continue to do so.

Due to the one child policy and millions more men than women, China has been shipping all these excess men to Africa to build infrastructure and they've been encouraging them to marry the local women because China has no women for them to marry.

:lol: last time the Chinese invaded Africa the African's ate them haha literally. I don't see Chinese men taking African women as brides any time soon :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by womble » 29 Apr 2021, 3:59 pm

The Chinese have been developing Africa for decades now, so yes likely they have the same intentions for us.

So anyway, the deadline for reunification is June this year. If it dose’nt happen china will implode.
If they take Taiwan, which is a democracy. Then that’s the first country in the free world to fall. Taiwan is rich in technical resources which china needs for global power. They’ve outgrown their borders in the last 2-3 years because the previous US admin dropped the ball.
So china has taken over the whole of the indo pacific region now. No-one could resist without US assurances. Duterte just caved.
Biden has sent in a diplomats and they’ve promised to protect Taiwan.
And gee i wonder who just torpedoed an Indonesian submarine, who could that be.
s**t is about to get real.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 29 Apr 2021, 4:04 pm

I will be dusting off my anti dim sim grenades
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by womble » 29 Apr 2021, 6:53 pm

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Patriot » 29 Apr 2021, 7:19 pm

The Chinese talk a good game but they’re basically ******. Their gear is ripped off junk that has never been proven in battle and their fighting stocking is very poor with commanders with no combat experience. The only country that even comes close to being capable of invading Australia is the United States of America. Even if China was capable of an invasion the majority of Australians are weak as piss and would rather give in to them and live under their tyranny than fight them.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 29 Apr 2021, 7:46 pm

womble wrote:And gee i wonder who just torpedoed an Indonesian submarine, who could that be.

Fair dinkum? Sub torpedoed?
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by ZaineB » 29 Apr 2021, 9:24 pm

Patriot wrote: Even if China was capable of an invasion the majority of Australians are weak as piss and would rather give in to them and live under their tyranny than fight them.

totally agree, now brace for impact with the torrential downpour of cuckery inbound.
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by boingk » 29 Apr 2021, 10:14 pm

This is part of the reason I love 'semi autos are freedom' arguments. Pfft. Most boogaloo boiz will cry to their momma if faced with anything like combat conditions. If you're not willing to die the second you pick up a weapon to resist for the cause then don't bother beating your chest. Just get in line for Mandarin lessons.

If they do come (sketchy but they could) then it'll be interesting. They've got volume but we have quality. I suspect it'd be much to their advantage but it'd take a big invasion. Our air defence may well take care of it.

If martial law is declared I'd love to get a piece of the action. Consequences be damned. Stuff them.

- boingk
Nil
boingk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Other

Post by Member-Deleted » 29 Apr 2021, 10:59 pm

boingk wrote:This is part of the reason I love 'semi autos are freedom' arguments. Pfft. Most boogaloo boiz will cry to their momma if faced with anything like combat conditions. If you're not willing to die the second you pick up a weapon to resist for the cause then don't bother beating your chest. Just get in line for Mandarin lessons.

If they do come (sketchy but they could) then it'll be interesting. They've got volume but we have quality. I suspect it'd be much to their advantage but it'd take a big invasion. Our air defence may well take care of it.

If martial law is declared I'd love to get a piece of the action. Consequences be damned. Stuff them.

- boingk

Every country assures the quality of their warrior stock. Bit most countries aren't that great. Australia is no different. The warriors in our stock are being tried for war crimes.
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 29 Apr 2021, 11:01 pm

ZaineB wrote:
Patriot wrote: Even if China was capable of an invasion the majority of Australians are weak as piss and would rather give in to them and live under their tyranny than fight them.

totally agree, now brace for impact with the torrential downpour of cuckery inbound.

That's going to be a heavy downpour. I'm not prepared with a bombshelter yet.. oh sorry... I mean bushfire shelter.
Member-Deleted

Post by wanneroo » 30 Apr 2021, 11:00 am

Patriot wrote:The Chinese talk a good game but they’re basically ******. Their gear is ripped off junk that has never been proven in battle and their fighting stocking is very poor with commanders with no combat experience. The only country that even comes close to being capable of invading Australia is the United States of America. Even if China was capable of an invasion the majority of Australians are weak as piss and would rather give in to them and live under their tyranny than fight them.

China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and totally got their asses handed to them, big time. I think China lost about as many men in that short war as the US did over 16 years. I read a report years ago about all the failures of the Chinese in that conflict and they were significant.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Bugman » 30 Apr 2021, 12:12 pm

Yep. I think they can talk the talk but not the walk. All chow mein, but no rice.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Larry » 30 Apr 2021, 12:24 pm

Dont make the same mistakes as previous wars and underestimate the enemy. The Japanese were thought to be nearly blind and weak. In Korea the Chinease pushed the Americans back across half the country.
Still I think there is more to fear from the Indonesians despite how much money we continue to give them. Which they spend of increasing their military rather than feeding the people or for health care.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by Oldbloke » 30 Apr 2021, 3:54 pm

Larry wrote:Dont make the same mistakes as previous wars and underestimate the enemy. The Japanese were thought to be nearly blind and weak. In Korea the Chinease pushed the Americans back across half the country.
Still I think there is more to fear from the Indonesians despite how much money we continue to give them. Which they spend of increasing their military rather than feeding the people or for health care.

Correct
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bah! » 30 Apr 2021, 5:13 pm

The chinese did a better job of copying the newest round of fighter planes. In fact they're better than the americans presently and a lot cheaper.
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Bugman » 30 Apr 2021, 6:11 pm

bah! wrote:The chinese did a better job of copying the newest round of fighter planes. In fact they're better than the americans presently and a lot cheaper.

Um. I find that comment interesting and would like to know the source or sources you used to obtain that info..
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by womble » 30 Apr 2021, 8:24 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:
womble wrote:And gee i wonder who just torpedoed an Indonesian submarine, who could that be.

Fair dinkum? Sub torpedoed?

Shark maybe ?
It was a diesel submarine. Now it’s in three pieces :unknown:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 30 Apr 2021, 8:26 pm

Bugman wrote:
bah! wrote:The chinese did a better job of copying the newest round of fighter planes. In fact they're better than the americans presently and a lot cheaper.

Um. I find that comment interesting and would like to know the source or sources you used to obtain that info..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xian_H-20

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=223&v=wiiUtZDp9ME&ebc=ANyPxKruMQKUWL-6YoMykU80LBHkqlb6V50m3cnCLt1JWhROUNlpbyisHNUUx1zsmqUt_A7HJlf_4FAu-hsav0reiJQac0vRKg&feature=emb_logo

:unknown: I don’t have access to chinas internet and i dont intend to try.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 30 Apr 2021, 9:50 pm

Some seem to treat the idea of a war with China as a bit trivial.

I don't

War with China will result in many millions dead. Not a trivial matter.

Just remember that game show.

"It could be you!" (dead)
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by ZaineB » 30 Apr 2021, 10:00 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Some seem to treat the idea of a war with China as a bit trivial.

I don't

War with China will result in many millions dead. Not a trivial matter.

Just remember that game show.

"It could be you!" (dead)

yeah this is what makes me cringe a bit with those who berate others for wanting to be able to have that gun at the ready, when it comes down to brass tax, you'd better be able to make it count. that aint happening without arms.
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Next

Return to Firearms related media and politics