WW3 ?

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: WW3 ?

Post by Lazarus » 14 Oct 2022, 12:36 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Laz,
czidontshoot is only here for the political arguments.
I doubt he has posted anything about shooting/hunting here.

Hmmm.
One would imagine then that he would attempt to get something right.
At least once.

I enjoy debating all manner of subjects OB, but when the person you're debating seemingly just pulls random nuggets out of their bumhole, with no regard for facts or even logic, it becomes frustratingly pointless.

The comment about all the weapons supplied to Ukraine ending up in Africa is a prime example, patently not offered for any reason other than sarcastic verbal graffiti.
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 14 Oct 2022, 2:15 pm

Lazarus wrote:

Hmmm.
At least once.

I enjoy debating all manner of subjects OB, but when the person you're debating seemingly just pulls random nuggets out of their bumhole, with no regard for facts or even logic, it becomes frustratingly pointless.

The comment about all the weapons supplied to Ukraine ending up in Africa is a prime example, patently not offered for any reason other than sarcastic verbal graffiti.

Yep, plainly BS
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 14 Oct 2022, 3:52 pm

It's a corrupt government in a corrupt part of the world you can bet that lots of money donated will end up in the pockets of the corrupt politicians, public servants etc.

Same as what happened when soviet Russia collapsed, a huge amount of military hardware was just stolen and sold off which ended up in Africa. So very likely in a couple of years we might see a few bushmasters in Africa or south America
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 14 Oct 2022, 4:22 pm

Billo wrote:
mchughcb wrote:
Billo wrote:Hey CHuck I know Pootin's being feeling Friskey but his recent effort is akin to shootin Blanks..... SHould Zelenski just call a draw and let Russian troops have safe passage out of CrimEa ??

Zelensky is not calling the shots.

Zelenksy's place in history will have his name along side the greats, think Caesar, Khan and Alexander. :drinks:

Pootin well history won't be so kind, think Hussien, Stalin and Hitler :lol: :thumbsdown:

The former three invaded and conquered much of known world.

Yeah Zelensky will be remembered like them as conquerors of the green screen hiding in his bunker :roll:
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 14 Oct 2022, 4:29 pm

cz515 wrote:It's a corrupt government in a corrupt part of the world you can bet that lots of money donated will end up in the pockets of the corrupt politicians, public servants etc.

Same as what happened when soviet Russia collapsed, a huge amount of military hardware was just stolen and sold off which ended up in Africa. So very likely in a couple of years we might see a few bushmasters in Africa or south America

Conspiracy theory stuff like that are easy to throw about CZ, how about backing it up with something fact checked that doesn't come from somewhere like ewechewb.

If you can actually prove it with checkable evidence, fair enough if not it's noise.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 14 Oct 2022, 4:31 pm

Hahaha like tony stark and Iron Man... or maybe Captain Ukraine

Haha. I am still laughing at the joke that he's the saviour, hopefully the guy was joking
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 14 Oct 2022, 4:46 pm

cz515 wrote:Hahaha like tony stark and Iron Man... or maybe Captain Ukraine

Haha. I am still laughing at the joke that he's the saviour, hopefully the guy was joking

Mate, seriously, sarcastic bullsh!t like that in place of actual answers doesn’t help your argument, it just makes you look like a nong.

I say again, if you can prove what you're saying, do so if not, you prove my point for me.

Civilians, women and children, being tortured, raped and murdered may be a joke to you, if so that says far more about you than you, safely behind your keyboard in Melbourne, can ever say about Volodymyr Zelenskyy and his efforts to save his people from a murderous hoard of barbarians backed up by gutless western apologists.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 14 Oct 2022, 4:55 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Hmmm.
At least once.

Yep, plainly BS

Yep,plainly BS. The Ukraine would never sell their weapons to Africa.

Oh, wait, didn't they make a movie based on a real ukrainian doing just that?

https://youtu.be/Ej83QvHuiNI
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 14 Oct 2022, 5:04 pm

mchughcb wrote:
Billo wrote:
mchughcb wrote:
Billo wrote:Hey CHuck I know Pootin's being feeling Friskey but his recent effort is akin to shootin Blanks..... SHould Zelenski just call a draw and let Russian troops have safe passage out of CrimEa ??

Zelensky is not calling the shots.

Zelenksy's place in history will have his name along side the greats, think Caesar, Khan and Alexander. :drinks:

Pootin well history won't be so kind, think Hussien, Stalin and Hitler :lol: :thumbsdown:

The former three invaded and conquered much of known world.

Yeah Zelensky will be remembered like them as conquerors of the green screen hiding in his bunker :roll:

Ha, Ha, Zelensky has been out amongst his soldiers and to hospitals. Did Winston Churchill go to the front line? No but general Macarthur did.

Is there just one pic of pootin outside the Kremlin? Nope.

Pootin will be remembered as a cowardly, murdering dictator.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 14 Oct 2022, 5:25 pm

mchughcb wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Hmmm.
At least once.

Yep, plainly BS

Yep,plainly BS. The Ukraine would never sell their weapons to Africa.

Oh, wait, didn't they make a movie based on a real ukrainian doing just that?

https://youtu.be/Ej83QvHuiNI

OH, dear, what can I say:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/9 ... an-weapons

Russia sells truck loads.

And someone said UK might sell some to Africa. What a load of BS.

And I would never rely on "facts" from hollywood.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 14 Oct 2022, 5:52 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
OH, dear, what can I say:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/9 ... an-weapons

Russia sells truck loads.

And someone said UK might sell some to Africa. What a load of BS.

And I would never rely on "facts" from hollywood.

You're playing chess with a pigeon there OB
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Die Judicii » 14 Oct 2022, 6:19 pm

Really, I would have to wade in here and agree that if verifiable facts can’t be produced to back what is being said,, whomever should just bow out completely and shut the F up. Have a heart and think about the lives lost and destroyed as a result of the Russian invasion. Not to do so is purely unaustralian.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Blackened » 14 Oct 2022, 7:25 pm

A good note to lock this on as we're past the point of being pointlessly argumentative here.
Blackened

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics