Idiots making matters worse...

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Idiots making matters worse...

Post by bigrich » 11 Jul 2021, 7:59 am

Grandadbushy wrote:I don't think we can condemn anybody for shooting any animal wild or domestic, pet or no pet until all the facts are known i myself have destroyed such animals when required by farmers on their land ''legally'' yet ask the owners of the dog ''OH NO my pet wouldn't harm a mouse it's never left the yard'' yet to just drive into the owners yard and shoot a pet then not only is it wrong it's'' ILLEGAL'' pro shooter or no pro shooter , if all people done the right thing there would be no reason to have rules and regulations surrounding such happenings but a large majority don't, they buy animals ie dogs usually multiple, the owner works the dog becomes bored then the problems begin, not all owners do this but a vast majority do , around me we have a major problem with this very problem being rural adds to the problem as people think they can let their pets run free, but it's not, they have to watch their little pets because the wild dogs are cleaning them up in their own back yards regularly and the ones that aren't are disposed of if they chase stock

all good points that i agree with GDB . looking at pics of the dog in question , it didn't look like much of a problem dog . maybe someone has a problem with the dogs owner about other matters :unknown:

i've also struck a mindset with one or two people in rural areas, that because it's a bit isolated, they are a law unto themselves . and they'll sort out their problems their way .there are bad eggs in all sections of society unfortunately . i'm suprised a bigger deal wasn't made out of this incident by the media :roll:

either way incidents like this can add to the anti's call for tighter restrictions on firearms :thumbsdown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Re: Idiots making matters worse...

Post by Grandadbushy » 11 Jul 2021, 9:41 am

Yes bigrich and that to me sends me a message the there possibly is more to that whole story and yes it could lead to tighter gun restrictions but more restrictions to animal owners and make them accountable for the losses to the other party and not let the other party end up paying for their own losses :thumbsup: :drinks:
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics