Idiots making matters worse...

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Idiots making matters worse...

Post by Grandadbushy » 09 Jul 2021, 4:34 pm

Yes bigrich i to am Strayan and live in Straya and am a Staya and a hunta what more could you want ? Yes, yes i know hunta doesn't rhyme but i'm Strayan and we don't care :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks: :clap:
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Bugman » 09 Jul 2021, 5:27 pm

Agreed. BUT if your from the higher end of town then your Orstrayan.....and proud of it. :D
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 09 Jul 2021, 7:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Shootermick » 09 Jul 2021, 8:12 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:
RoginaJack wrote:"Sounds more like something the police did, ....." What a a absolute load of rubbish! :lol:

Whilst it is in the USA the running joke on American guntube channels is that the ATF will come to your house and shoot your dog if you do anything illegal. Because police shoot dogs more than you think.

Check out this cop torture this kangaroo In South Australia.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 4db1a152e7

Lucky the kangaroo didn’t have a gun.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 12:53 pm

RoginaJack wrote:Communism_Is_Cance. I hate to point out the bleeding obvious, BUT this ain't the US of A and has nothing to do with the ATF, whoever they are..

I know its Australia. Did you not read how I outlined in my comment “whilst it is in the USA” and “American guntube channels”.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 12:58 pm

Yes unfortunately I too live in this federation of self governing states we call ‘Australia’. With our high taxes, large lazy population on welfare and lack of freedoms. If its fun lets ban it or regulate the fun out of it.....

One day a year I am allowed to buy fireworks legally but have to fly to the top of the country to do it...
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 2:58 pm

[quote="Communism_Is_Cancer"]Yes unfortunately I too live in this federation of self governing states we call ‘Australia’. With our high taxes, large lazy population on welfare and lack of freedoms. If its fun lets ban it or regulate the fun out of it.....

That’s a very pessimistic view of things. Still, it would be possible to fly to any part of the world and still find something to complain about. I’m pretty sure we’ve touched on this sort of thing before. Apply for a green card for the land of the free CIC , and see how you go

:thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by RoginaJack » 10 Jul 2021, 4:44 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer.. So What, your comment is irrelevant.
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 5:12 pm

RoginaJack wrote:Communism_Is_Cancer.. So What, your comment is irrelevant.

Irrelevant I think not. You lack complex reasoning. My comment was in response about the police shooting the dog.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 5:15 pm

bigrich wrote:
That’s a very pessimistic view of things. Still, it would be possible to fly to any part of the world and still find something to complain about. I’m pretty sure we’ve touched on this sort of thing before. Apply for a green card for the land of the free CIC , and see how you go

Queensland was heaven on Earth up until the mid 90s. The 70s and 80s in Queensland were a time of pure freedom and excitement. It wasn't me that changed it was the fudds around me that allowed the state to turn into the mess it is now. It is disheartening that I need to become a political refugee because the political landscape around me has changed.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 5:37 pm

bigrich wrote:

Queensland was heaven on Earth up until the mid 90s. The 70s and 80s in Queensland were a time of pure freedom and excitement. It wasn't me that changed it was the fudds around me that allowed the state to turn into the mess it is now. It is disheartening that I need to become a political refugee because the political landscape aroubd me has changed.

mate , if your so unhappy with the place , just leave . go to the USA . just do it . why complain about OZ :unknown: . we have a lot of things and advantages the yanks don't . and no , i'm not going to list them or get drawn into a debate on personal freedoms/gun laws , and why we in OZ, are so hard done by .
so many topics on this forum have gone down THAT track . so FUDDS as you call them are to blame ? for someone who talks highly of personal freedom you don't seem to tolerate other peoples opinions/views. times change , change is inevitable . and times are changing fast and faster with each passing year in these modern times . you think things are all worse now ? in the 70's and 80's if a bodgy cop didn't like you, he could "verbal" you for a confession to a crime you didn't commit . and people were locked up on such flimsy things . they changed the laws and it doesn't happen anymore

claim political refugee status and go to the USA mate . you'll be in the land of the free , with all the freedoms your heart desires . buy a AR , or move to a state where you can own a belt fed gun like a MG42 . deer hunting in style ;) , and all the weaponry you need for "home defence" :P

problem solved :P
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Grandadbushy » 10 Jul 2021, 5:49 pm

Yeah bigrich i see your point to :lol: :lol: and yes we are still in the lucky country there some countries where people would kill for a biscuit . :shock: :shock:
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Grandadbushy » 10 Jul 2021, 5:57 pm

CIC well mate i don't know where you live but my neighbours live in the land of ''Freedom and Excitement'' they party day and night nonstop mate maybe you should be like them and get that look of ''Lights on no one home'' stay stoned and enjoy your surroundings as they do, never hear them complain about Australia or the polies, sounds like you could do with a change mate, never know you might find your inner self the one that lived in the 70's and 80's
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 5:59 pm

I tolerate other people opinions and views bigrich, however I can't tolerate when their views discriminate and persecute me and my family and force me to live as a second class citizen. You make a good argument mate. Political refugee status is one of the few options left for me as this country has very few patriots left. If only this wasn't a joke.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 7:03 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:I tolerate other people opinions and views bigrich, however I can't tolerate when their views discriminate and persecute me and my family and force me to live as a second class citizen. You make a good argument mate. Political refugee status is one of the few options left for me as this country has very few patriots left. If only this wasn't a joke.

define patriot for me please :unknown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 7:25 pm

bigrich wrote:define patriot for me please :unknown:

To me it means live and let live. I don't harass you and you don't harass me and everybody is free to live their life and make their own path; and as a community we don't stand for people dictating how we should live our individual life.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 7:27 pm

Grandadbushy wrote:CIC well mate i don't know where you live but my neighbours live in the land of ''Freedom and Excitement'' they party day and night nonstop mate maybe you should be like them and get that look of ''Lights on no one home'' stay stoned and enjoy your surroundings as they do, never hear them complain about Australia or the polies, sounds like you could do with a change mate, never know you might find your inner self the one that lived in the 70's and 80's

Czech Republic is a great place. Hot women, great gun laws. They escaped the red terror so they appreciate freedom as they know what the other side entails.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by RoginaJack » 10 Jul 2021, 8:11 pm

"police shooting the dog". What dog did the police shoot and where's the evidence to support your wild accusation?
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Jul 2021, 8:44 pm

RoginaJack wrote: "police shooting the dog". What dog did the police shoot and where's the evidence to support your wild accusation?

Are you on illicit narcotics?

Old mate made the post. You commented, then I commented.
Attachments
F704293C-2F06-4D36-9321-379D2AE07E70.jpeg
F704293C-2F06-4D36-9321-379D2AE07E70.jpeg (384.84 KiB) Viewed 4070 times
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by ZaineB » 10 Jul 2021, 8:54 pm

well thats embarrassing lol
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 9:07 pm

bigrich wrote:
Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:I tolerate other people opinions and views bigrich, however I can't tolerate when their views discriminate and persecute me and my family and force me to live as a second class citizen. You make a good argument mate. Political refugee status is one of the few options left for me as this country has very few patriots left. If only this wasn't a joke.

patriot - a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or DETRATCTORS :P

i consider myself a true australian patriot , i'll support my country even if laws are passed i don't agree with . cause for better or worse, i love my country

i think a lot of the younger generation are "americanised" . always seems to be a link to american civil rights and their right to bear arms . i'll repeat the facts again , we are part of the british commonwealth. we do not have a constitution as the americans do . :roll:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 9:18 pm

bigrich wrote:define patriot for me please :unknown:

To me it means live and let live. I don't harass you and you don't harass me and everybody is free to live their life and make their own path; and as a community we don't stand for people dictating how we should live our individual life.

actually mate , what your describing is anarchy . no government , no authority . the rights of the individual over the rights of many .

i had mates into the punk rock scene in the 80's , anarchy was what they were about .and you sound just like them ;)

cue "the sex pistols" singing "anarchy in the UK" :lol:

hang on, what was this topic about again :unknown: some goose shooting some womans dog and making shooters look bad , and look where we've ended up .

CIC, i respect your freedom to speak your mind , but if OZ is that bad move elswhere . simples :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by ZaineB » 10 Jul 2021, 9:23 pm

bigrich wrote:
bigrich wrote:

patriot - a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or DETRATCTORS :P

i consider myself a true australian patriot , i'll support my country even if laws are passed i don't agree with . cause for better or worse, i love my country

i think a lot of the younger generation are "americanised" . always seems to be a link to american civil rights and their right to bear arms . i'll repeat the facts again , we are part of the british commonwealth. we do not have a constitution as the americans do . :roll:

An accurate analysis based on youth media would be that young people are fed up with the sell out society they have inherited from the generations before, it would be nothing short of ignorant to claim that todays Australia isn't a restrictive and over legislated, highly regulated and intrusive with the level of legislation created by, most part, the boomer generation and their politics.

No one wants anarchy but Australia is headed for serious issues if personal liberties and freedoms don't take a swing back to being individually enshrined. The latest fiasco with covid is more than a treatise in this exact issue and the readiness of politicians to take the vote winning easy way out by throwing the future generations money at the problem so that more people can not work and buy widescreen tv's. The current politicians (mostly boomers and gen X) are selfish, short sighted vote whores and with the last 4 administrations in particular have been throwing away the current generations kids' and grandkids' fiscal futures for short term comforts now instead of adapting, likewise they have had a history for a very long time now of weak, knee jerk, reactionary lawmaking and its served to do little more than cause over regulation and an overpaid superfluous top heavy government and public sector that does little more than blow tax dollars like a gambler does their inheritance.

Dont be surprised if there is an ever more increasing swing toward want of the American type of constitution and freedoms the more the boomer attitude plays out in federal and state politics. Anyone over 30 is gonna have to start getting out of the way and let it happen as time passes because like it or not, the legislative experiment is a failed one.
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 9:58 pm

ZaineB wrote:
bigrich wrote:
bigrich wrote:

An accurate analysis based on youth media would be that young people are fed up with the sell out society they have inherited from the generations before, it would be nothing short of ignorant to claim that todays Australia isn't a restrictive and over legislated, highly regulated and intrusive with the level of legislation created by, most part, the boomer generation and their politics.

No one wants anarchy but Australia is headed for serious issues if personal liberties and freedoms don't take a swing back to being individually enshrined. The latest fiasco with covid is more than a treatise in this exact issue and the readiness of politicians to take the vote winning easy way out by throwing the future generations money at the problem so that more people can not work and buy widescreen tv's. The current politicians (mostly boomers and gen X) are selfish, short sighted vote whores and with the last 4 administrations in particular have been throwing away the current generations kids' and grandkids' fiscal futures for short term comforts now instead of adapting, likewise they have had a history for a very long time now of weak, knee jerk, reactionary lawmaking and its served to do little more than cause over regulation and an overpaid superfluous top heavy government and public sector that does little more than blow tax dollars like a gambler does their inheritance.

Dont be surprised if there is an ever more increasing swing toward want of the American type of constitution and freedoms the more the boomer attitude plays out in federal and state politics. Anyone over 30 is gonna have to start getting out of the way and let it happen as time passes because like it or not, the legislative experiment is a failed one.

you do make some good points and observations , but it's also a very inflamatory , narrow view of things . also very divisive opinions in there as well .i could think of all my mates with kids in their mid 20's who still live at home and play video games at every oportunity , and the ones who do actually get out and work winge when they've got to pay $100 bucks a week for their board . it's all to easy to paint a derogatory picture of a generation isn't it mate. if your under 30 and do take politics seriously , your in a minority for your generation from what i've seen . i hope you do all stand up and hold politicians and the legal system to account . but we are the lucky country still, in a lot of ways . and not enough people can be bothered to take voting seriously . i don't vote for the majors , i vote for independants that i feel represent me best . shooters and fishers party for starters .......

this post was about some clown who shot some womans dog and as usual it's decended into a gun/rights american politics type rant . how about you fellas that want to derail posts into this type of conversation go start your own post and if people want to join in they can :roll:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Grandadbushy » 10 Jul 2021, 10:17 pm

yep bigrich spot on :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks: my final say is for all you non patriots give a little respect to those who you whinge about who were wounded or died for this country so we at least can have a country to call home :drinks: :thumbsup:
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by ZaineB » 10 Jul 2021, 11:13 pm

Grandadbushy wrote:yep bigrich spot on :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks: my final say is for all you non patriots give a little respect to those who you whinge about who were wounded or died for this country so we at least can have a country to call home :drinks: :thumbsup:

I think that there is a lot of respect for those who genuinely fought in what are considered the pivotal wars (sorry veit and korea as well as middle east) but like 0.005% of those people are left alive, after all they would be the great, great grandparents of kids going to Uni these days. What people are salty over is the actions and policy of those who didnt fight but sat in comfort making tea and legislation, and those who followed on the coat tails.

I have a hard time believing that my Great Uncle and his mates all kicked the bucket in fray of lead and explosives and disease so that we could pay $15 a night for a vacant camping spot in a national park, or pay exorbitant fees for simple necessities or for fat lazy politicians to stuff as much of everyone else's hard earned into their pockets.
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by ZaineB » 10 Jul 2021, 11:45 pm

thing is assclowns that shoot people's pets would exist with or without legal gun ownership, same as murder, gang crime, and so on and so forth,

sad thing is if we keep condoning legislation for lowest denominator we will eventually have no freedom to do anything at all, not even feel or think a certain way, its already considered a crime (vilification/prejudice/hate crime) to not agree with people due to their life choices, anyone should be free to hold a contradictory opinion or a negative one and speak their mind.

anyone who kills someones dog (without cause) is a muppet, jerkoff and a complete and utter toss. they should be penalized,

cats on the other hand........... erm...
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by bigrich » 10 Jul 2021, 11:54 pm

ZaineB wrote:
Grandadbushy wrote:yep bigrich spot on :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks: my final say is for all you non patriots give a little respect to those who you whinge about who were wounded or died for this country so we at least can have a country to call home :drinks: :thumbsup:

I think that there is a lot of respect for those who genuinely fought in what are considered the pivotal wars (sorry veit and korea as well as middle east) but like 0.005% of those people are left alive, after all they would be the great, great grandparents of kids going to Uni these days. What people are salty over is the actions and policy of those who didnt fight but sat in comfort making tea and legislation, and those who followed on the coat tails.

I have a hard time believing that my Great Uncle and his mates all kicked the bucket in fray of lead and explosives and disease so that we could pay $15 a night for a vacant camping spot in a national park, or pay exorbitant fees for simple necessities or for fat lazy politicians to stuff as much of everyone else's hard earned into their pockets.

Right, this is a joke. Another topic hijacked by people winging about the state of of the country, politics and how we can’t own AR’s , etc
Go start your own topic instead of hijacking other people’s topics . The current conversation has nothing to do with the original post

Has any more information come to light about the woman’s dog being shot ? The greens/anti’s will try to make a big deal out of this. There the people to be concerned about relating to the post topic
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by ZaineB » 11 Jul 2021, 12:00 am

bigrich wrote:
ZaineB wrote:

Right, this is a joke. Another topic hijacked by people winging about the state of of the country, politics and how we can’t own AR’s , etc
Go start your own topic instead of hijacking other people’s topics . The current conversation has nothing to do with the original post

Has any more information come to light about the woman’s dog being shot ? The greens/anti’s will try to make a big deal out of this. There the people to be concerned about relating to the post topic

merely finishing my rebuttal to yourself and gdb.
ZaineB
Corporal
Corporal

Other

Post by Grandadbushy » 11 Jul 2021, 5:51 am

I don't think we can condemn anybody for shooting any animal wild or domestic, pet or no pet until all the facts are known i myself have destroyed such animals when required by farmers on their land ''legally'' yet ask the owners of the dog ''OH NO my pet wouldn't harm a mouse it's never left the yard'' yet to just drive into the owners yard and shoot a pet then not only is it wrong it's'' ILLEGAL'' pro shooter or no pro shooter , if all people done the right thing there would be no reason to have rules and regulations surrounding such happenings but a large majority don't, they buy animals ie dogs usually multiple, the owner works the dog becomes bored then the problems begin, not all owners do this but a vast majority do , around me we have a major problem with this very problem being rural adds to the problem as people think they can let their pets run free, but it's not, they have to watch their little pets because the wild dogs are cleaning them up in their own back yards regularly and the ones that aren't are disposed of if they chase stock
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms related media and politics