Chinese rocket flyby

News and events in the media and political arena relating to firearms.

Re: Chinese rocket flyby

Post by bah! » 01 Oct 2021, 10:30 am

on_one_wheel wrote:Yeah right, because using CCP operatives based in Australia spreading it at supermarkets and major events via virus cultures would be just way too cheap and simple.

That is pretty f***ing paranoid buddy.

As for chinese operatives, the liberal party has them as members. Before Gladys in NSW, there was Gladys Lui, probably involved in the murder of the previous candidate, actually at least an ex-member of a CCP organisation.
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by on_one_wheel » 01 Oct 2021, 10:31 am

bigrich wrote:
on_one_wheel wrote:Yes wildly improbable and completely ridiculous.

However I doubt CZ even believes we have had CCP operatives working within our own government and big businesses as spies.

I think you really have your head buried in the sand when it comes to what China is up to. Either that or you've been living under a rock.

Nah, I reckon he’s just trolling. Nobody could be so silly as to believe some of the one sided, illogical stuff he posts

I actually wonder if it's just a young niaeve teenager full of all the wonderful insight and wisdom taught to him or her at school yet dripping wet behind the ears with a complete lack of actual life experience :unknown:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 01 Oct 2021, 10:48 am

bah! wrote:
on_one_wheel wrote:Yeah right, because using CCP operatives based in Australia spreading it at supermarkets and major events via virus cultures would be just way too cheap and simple.

As for chinese operatives, the liberal party has them as members. Before Gladys in NSW, there was Gladys Lui, probably involved in the murder of the previous candidate, actually at least an ex-member of a CCP organisation.

There’s been politicians from BOTH major parties caught taking money or engaged in pro Chinese activities at the expense of local business or not in the national interests. It’s a serious situation. The activities of Chinese nationals linked to their embassy in our universities is extremely worrisome

But I have it on good authority from cz515 there’s nothing to worry about. It’s all good for business and trade :sarcasm:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 01 Oct 2021, 10:52 am

on_one_wheel wrote:
bigrich wrote:
on_one_wheel wrote:Yes wildly improbable and completely ridiculous.

However I doubt CZ even believes we have had CCP operatives working within our own government and big businesses as spies.

I think you really have your head buried in the sand when it comes to what China is up to. Either that or you've been living under a rock.

Nah, I reckon he’s just trolling. Nobody could be so silly as to believe some of the one sided, illogical stuff he posts

I actually wonder if it's just a young niaeve teenager full of all the wonderful insight and wisdom taught to him or her at school yet dripping wet behind the ears with a complete lack of actual life experience :unknown:

Reminds me of the arrogance of some university students cause they got a piece of paper that says their smart, when they have no practical common sense or the ability to think logically and problem solve
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 01 Oct 2021, 12:40 pm

Not just that, China makes up one of the most important gears of the world manufacturing. And not easy to tenor them.

Some call it reality, some call it delusion. I see it take China 30 years to become the monopoly, India or for that matter no other country can compete within the next 15 to 20 years. But that's basic monopoly operations in a capitalistic system where they just need to keep similar price as a competitor and they could still destroy competition.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 01 Oct 2021, 12:46 pm

bigrich wrote:Reminds me of the arrogance of some university students cause they got a piece of paper that says their smart, when they have no practical common sense or the ability to think logically and problem solve

Maybe when they come out and are a greenhorn. But after a bit of experience your comments only sound good when you are telling them to others.

Anyway as I said the rocket delivered the message... and people of Victoria got it delivered today by Dan the man who can
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 01 Oct 2021, 1:24 pm

cz515 wrote:
bigrich wrote:Reminds me of the arrogance of some university students cause they got a piece of paper that says their smart, when they have no practical common sense or the ability to think logically and problem solve

Maybe when they come out and are a greenhorn. But after a bit of experience your comments only sound good when you are telling them to others.

Anyway as I said the rocket delivered the message... and people of Victoria got it delivered today by Dan the man who can

oh good lord , there's no helping you , argumentative communist stooge :roll: are you on the payroll for "the peoples daily" as a propoganda officer ? :sarcasm:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 01 Oct 2021, 1:53 pm

bah! wrote:

I never said I'd believe that, it's completely ridiculous notion.
'I'm simply putting into perspective how ridiculous CZ's statement was about the Chinese rocket spreading virus and theorising how simple it would be if the CCP actually wanted to do it.
Gees mate, I'm not a tinfoil hat mad man, we all know it was the lisard people who started the virus :huh:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 01 Oct 2021, 2:17 pm

What's a lisard?
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 01 Oct 2021, 2:48 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:
bah! wrote:

I never said I'd believe that, it's completely ridiculous notion.
'I'm simply putting into perspective how ridiculous CZ's statement was about the Chinese rocket spreading virus and theorising how simple it would be if the CCP actually wanted to do it.
Gees mate, I'm not a tinfoil hat mad man, we all know it was the lisard people who started the virus :huh:

the commie stooge is baiting you . i wonder if cz515 actually has anything to contribute to this forum :unknown: baiting people with outlandish pro china political views seems to be his game . haven't really seen much imput from the stooge on much to do with firearms at all :P
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 01 Oct 2021, 3:14 pm

I might but you seem to be quite content calling others names... like you are what 6 years old
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 01 Oct 2021, 4:21 pm

cz515 wrote:I might but you seem to be quite content calling others names... like you are what 6 years old

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice try :roll:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Bugman » 01 Oct 2021, 4:48 pm

cz515 wrote:What's a lisard?

You? :o
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 01 Oct 2021, 7:02 pm

Bugman wrote:
cz515 wrote:What's a lisard?

You? :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 01 Oct 2021, 7:11 pm

Lol good one. Lol
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Previous

Return to Firearms related media and politics